/IBS/ Internet Blood Sports

/IBS/ Internet Blood Sports.

Right now Warski: JF and Spencer vs Vee and Arch about ethnonationalism
youtu.be/joaDyWww23w

>Last stream: Sargon of Akkad, Bre Faucheux & Mark Collett Discuss Power & the State
youtu.be/Ndff5cHXmcU

>Ethnostate: Enoch, AltHype, Vee, Sargon, Cedarwood, Liberalists
youtu.be/y6PVuYI9HGI

>New into blood sports? Watch Richard Spencer vs Sargon and Styx
youtu.be/UiUH-tWHbr8

>Check our own /IBS/ stream
youtu.be/1jwlPPiHLGQ

>My wife's dinosaur
youtu.be/4DSHr8zoLQM

>Last night stream: Nick Fuentes vs. RC Maxwell | Civic Nationalism Debate
youtu.be/4tIY8ixysQM

>Jim's new video about bloodsports
youtu.be/gkkNYc4NGN8

>JF analyzes the Sargon vs. Anglin debate
youtube.com/watch?v=Drr_SB_Ikck

>David Shitrat talks about how blacks are dumb and violent, because they eat paint chips from the wall.
youtube.com/watch?v=X1LOzdBt1nI

>Tariq Nasheed vs. Jared Taylor
youtube.com/watch?v=IdrrqS6IBnA

>JF video on how Peterson refuses to talk about the JQ
youtube.com/watch?v=m6diOTW3deU

Old Links pastebin.com/H1cExJ1a

Bloodsport clips: youtube.com/channel/UCoCuOwpNQ39uaEU76cy_0qg/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7HuWdMiJl8U
youtube.com/watch?v=SnrzFbXulZM
youtu.be/SnrzFbXulZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Schedule for this week UPDATED
Today: Mark Collett and Bre Faucheux vs Sargon on power and state. RockingMrE channel 4pm EST
Today: JF Spencer vs vee Arch about ethnonationalism Warski live 5pm EST

March 1st Boomer faggot + some random kike vs David Duke + Mark Collet. Warski live 7pm EST
March 3rd Styx vs Fuentes about religion
Lowtax vs Anglin (no date)
Also Andy said that he has the rest of the week planned but he didn't want to give us any spoiler
After every stream ancap user will host our own /IBS/ stream

what is this meme shit even supposed to be? e-celeb faggots sperging at each other?

THREADLY REMINDER THAT AQUA IS SHIT

A battle for the hearts and minds of the internet.

yes

thats exactly what it is

THE ETHNOSTATE IS INEVITABLE

REMINDER THAT AN ETHNO STATE WILL NEVER HAPPEN IN BURGERLAND. YOU WILL BE NIGGER MULATTOS WITH A WHITE AND JEWISH ELITE. JUST LIKE ROMANS COULDNT DO ANYTHING ABOUT ROME BECOMING A MIXED RACE SHITHOLE NEITHER CAN YOU AND THE ELITE COULDNT GIVE A FUCK. THE WHOLE IDEA OF NATION IMPLIES DEMOCRACY AND POPULAR SOVEREIGNTY WHICH IS ALL A LIE. THERE IS AN ELITE AN ARISTOCRACY AND PEASANTS YOU ARE THE PEASANTS AND WILL NEVER CHANGE ANYTHING

Is that Aydin on the left?

Someone tweet this for me

Correctamundo

Sargon is about to get baited into joining the chat

Jesus Christ Andy giving his 2 cents as if he has any opinions. Fucking Leaf is obviously high as fuck with a calculator counting his shekels.

Who won?

both all caps
within 4 seconds
both canadian
really makes you think

>continue to spout your uneducated, stupid opinions online for everyone to see
>get triggered when people start fucking with you for being such a jackass
Sargon is such a douchebag.

That was kind of bad. I miss Sargon, he was much more entertaining.

Is she /ourgirl/?

did it already

JF: "Hey Vee! You're a piece of shit."

Damn liberalists! We'll never get the ethnostate!

This. Who won?

It was fun to watch, Arch and Vee make good punching bags.

Hapas will be sex slaves

Venti is more /ourgirl/ and I hate them both

IBS for high IQ individuals only

>having sex outside of marriage
What degeneracy.

We were truly btfo. Vees notebook of ad homs was impossible to break through.

it's not that it was bad, it was just so mellow
it doesn't help that vee and arch didn't put up much of a fight

I'm right and you know it.

Destiny

You didnt answer the question. There are south americans filled with shitskins that don't fuck up as much as germans.

yes
/brainlets/ would never understand

Venti is one of us 4channers, but also a soft girl. Thus our hatred and frustration is understandable.

>Crushes his opponents 5v1 twice in a row
How do we stop him?

>soft girl
This is the first time I've heard that used in that context.

how long did this debate go on for?

Jeffstiny can not be stopped

why the fuck is AIU so high

Got you already

She looked fuck worthy on the kumite.

Hey for anyone who wanted to know more about the Heritability of Political Views here is a good video on the subject
youtube.com/watch?v=7HuWdMiJl8U

>two shitposters on Sup Forums are the entire (((alt-right)))

Meh, nothing wrong there

What fucking board is that?

/cow/

>Halsey vs David Duke

Gonna be good.

>David Duke vs Halsey
Oh, shit.

Doesn’t spino know this is a Destiny board?

I don't think Jeff or Venti are below average DESU

>peterstein

Well, we're all just proxies controlled by a CIA computer. Thus we all share responsibility

this although as much as i hate him Destiny should be higher, he's got rat cunning and is able to debate better than sargoy

its gonna be him and shawn vs joachim on anime

It's called /lurkmore/

i think its 8ch?

/ourguys/

Spencer really did well. He got REALLY better at this shit (debate) compared to e.g. 1 year ago

>i will fuck retards whenever i want in my personal life
>it is my choice
Nice damage control

Sargon really knows how to put the fag in Sarfag!

Vee kicked dicky boy spencer's ass. Wow, it was like a 2nd shoah. Surprised he didn't pressure him on "Russia dindu nuffin they're not really a bloc" tho,

These "debates" are becoming annoyingly repetitive because the AR representative continues to let skeptics get away with making basic bitch arguments against the "feasibility" and "ethics" of an ethnostate. We need someone like Cedarwood, AltHype, and/or Enoch to go against some faggot retards like Vee and Arch and tell them to shut the fuck up about their arbitrary "rights".

If you take him on deeper water he drowns immediately. He just talks fast spewing nonsense in large part.

mfw left vs right is dead

mfw the debate of the future is right vs even more right

>Thunderfoot owned them so hard. They spent 20 minutes at end of the stream crying about 4 tweets he made.

alt-right does it again!

Vee stream
Be sure to pop in and tell Vee how you feel

Does Spino realize he's going to get utterly destroyed by AltHype in their upcoming debate?

it's called darkchan

Eeettt iz luv u eediot.

the (((alt-right))) figures always do better simply because the opposition is incapable of even comprehending their ideas because they are non kosher
im not saying /ourguy/s are even necessarily more intelligent, but the liberalists simply cant argue against the alt right because they cant even begin to comprehend alt right ideas because they are conditioned to much to not even consider it.
its literally just "but you'd have to deport people and that would be mean"
"you'd have to enforce laws, and thats oppressive, modern governments dont enforce law"

Vee in his own show sniffing his own farts with Sargon
Sargon just said that he won the previous debate with the salt-right
youtu.be/SnrzFbXulZM

Kick ass Vee.

I haven't seen a debat destiny has done with jf andy fuentes etc where destiny actually lost. Prove me wrong.

yup, hard science destroying the bigots

yeah but he does well when he's in his element
sargon literally cant debate, he's so awful at debating he never even advocates his position to avoid giving the opponent something to attack

I thought you guys were supposed to be making a BETTER tier list than me

Whoever makes the thread chooses the mascot by default
If you want to choose the mascot then stop taking siestas and make the OP, Pedro

Why was arch so quiet? Was this suppose to be mostly vee vs richard?

Never heard of this debate. Any date set? This will be great.

no u

Holy shit that is a terrible lineup, every single one of those faggots is an obnoxious retard.

Everyone knows that's exactly what they want so they can run off thinking they've confirmed the evil nazis so they don't have to talk anymore.

>You wouldn't solve any of social problems by making an all white country.

THIS. Spencer and JF never actually argued this point vee/arch made.

He's a scand, genetically incapable of speaking out of turn.

I actually saw a thread on r/anarchist where commies talked about how they come here to shit on e-celebs because they are scared of the cultural effect they are having :)....you scared user

I fucked an autist once, she caused a ton of problems in my life too. She wasn't even easy either.

Definitely NOT RECOMMENDED desu

who wins and loses is entirely subjective unless one side admits they are wrong
you are a desTINY dick licking cumguzzler so you are always going to say he wins
Halsey has been the only real challenge for the alt right

ask him why he forgot to BTFO Spencer on anime after suffering a defeat on the subject during the sargon vs spencer stream

thats the beauty of this, if you just shout really hard about small differences normies will get confused real quick.

I agree, I'm not a fan of him but he controlled the debate and his opponents throughout the whole debate.
In situations where I would've attacked Vee furiously for his idiocy he somehow managed to shut him up without coming across aggressive in any way.
Vee became so soft and respectful towards the second half of this debate it almost seemed as if he was starstruck or if he has fallen in love with Spencer, lol.

he got schooled by fucking Andy so idk what he thinks he can do against AH

Can I get a quick rundown on JF blanco?

Arch straight up lied about the successful integration of immigrants in Norway.

I don't literally mean the AR has to come out and say "fuck rights". But rather someone like Enoch needs to deconstruct Vee's notion of "rights". Enoch has done this before, but then Vee pretends to forget what he just heard. We need to stop this tedious nonsense where they just repeat the same old bullshit talking points that have been addressed a billion times.

JF got absolutely destroyed by destiny when he came on his stream to defend himself fucking a retarded mexican girl. I don't even like destiny.

In the last thread, some geniuses argued against ethnostates because "it could be subverted" when

1) civic identity is easier to deconstruct

2) all systems COULD be subverted