ITT: Characters that are literally you

ITT: Characters that are literally you.

right down to the the leman russ

Relate too much with this guy.

intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

I want to cleanse the world from its sins

I didn't even enjoy the show or even finish it, but I would probably perform even worse when faced with both head-spinning opportunities of Isekai and tremendous responsibility "Chosen Ones" usually bear.

I'd be your friend for a price.

I came here to see if anyone could relate to him too, I can't say I am as "intelligent" as him but yeah.

then why haven't you died already?

Nice

> mfw when I left work early and was the first person he saw after he got a cancer diagnosis
> mfw I am the only other guy who keeps a personal toothbrush at his place
> mfw when I confess my undying love
> mfw he tells me he will never ever love me
> mfw he tells me not to be a drama queen
> mfw I fall asleep while holds me tight

You're not Emilia user

ouch

Literally me.

Surprised it hasn't been posted already.

Nicest guy you'll ever meet or twisted fucking psychopath

Kurosawa was like a mirror image of me in middle school, but I'd be a bit worried if he's like you as an adult.

ha, gay!

no mikasa though

figurative and subjectively me

literally me

Is the most approx to me, but i don't wanna be popular, i like being invisible to society

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It’s me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you’d see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say “Yup, that’s me”. I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I’m assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I’ve found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It’s really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it’s almost like we’re identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

>literally you
No matter how many times I see this meme, even ironically, it still makes me cringe. Go write the next My Immortal you self-important queer.

Anger issues check,

Primarily Red wardrobe check,

ability to accel when the universe isn't shitting on me check,

person who came before me who overshadows me in every way FUCKING CHECK,

intense NEED to protect people I like check

Autism yeah thats a big check

Japanese society is 100x more anxiety-ridden than in the west. Its not even fair how much shit the average Jap has to put up with in the best of circumstances. You literally have to get accept being emotionally and physically worn down until you finally get old enough for elder immunity and bully those under you to make up for it.

Japanese job interviews are insane, if there is any discrepancy basically from Jr. High onward including your family background and hometown (god help you if you have any regional accent) you get interrogated like you are suspected for murder.

Then again all that applies to what Japanese consider real careers (shigoto). Having a low-skill or entry level mindless job just to make money is never considered to be "proper" work and although slightly better than a hikky, you become a "freeter" which is suspicious and sketchy unless you are still a college/high school student.

The west in comparison is a cake-walk for anyone without crippling mental issues. As long as you aren't a criminal, addict, or complete moron you can bag groceries your whole life and get back-pats.

b-but muh student debt
the west has it hard too

If you fall for the student debt meme its your own fault.

Also you arent gonna get arrested for student loans, you just have to budget your Starbucks salary to pay it off. There is no shame in the west to skip high education altogether and become an entrepreneur or literally anything you want to make money. When I went to Japan I could barely communicate the concept of being self-employed without calling myself a "company owner".

I thank God everyday I was born into such a freedom oriented society where I rise or sink on my own efforts and as long as I don't become a complete fuck-up people treat me with a modicum of respect.

Japan has a rigid hierarchy that is completely unrelated to personal achievement unless you've gone to the very best schools and lived a spotless life, and even then you have to take it up the ass from people who did the same but are older.

We should all aspire to be him.

We've got the same tired eyes, we're both scammers (I work in finance) and the light inside of us disappeared a long time ago. But hey, at least we've got a lot of money.

No. I just read this shit, he went from lad to chad in a very small span of time I wanted to see Naitou lewded a bit more though

Intelligent, Nihilistic and with a Wicked Sense of Humor

Literally me

Basically him.
Without magic powers.

>intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor
every time

Shinji Ikari, but with a little autism.

>tfw has been looking for a job in Japan for more than half a year
>sent applications to tons of company
>literally only managed to get 2 interviews
>Failed both
Fuck this "It's okay to not have any work experience as long as you can communicate in Japanese just fine" meme

LOOMIS
O

M

S

YES

literally me

THIQUE

Pic related