Explain to me how is this wrong, how is this girl less british than a norman or a anglo?

Explain to me how is this wrong, how is this girl less british than a norman or a anglo?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_people
youtu.be/m6GxztL-XtA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

her ancestors have not lived in england for the last 10000 years

the raj was british therefore she is british

Is a dog born in a stable a horse?

You can see in her face that even she doesn't believe in what she's saying.

neither did a big part of modern day brits

>comparing dog and horses to humans and other humans

is a wolf born in a house a dog?

Cheddar man predicted this.

>neither did a big part of modern day brits
theyre not british either

The raj was british so they old-stock anglos by now.

>how is this girl less british than a norman or a anglo

I chrortled, thanks OP

SAGE

British as a term has been debased beyond meaning.

Her referring to herself as English is however completely wrong. Fucking wikipedia can tell you this!

>The English are a nation and an ethnic group native to England who speak the English language.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_people

yes, a lot of times

so you agree than any non native britton should be considered the same as indians and pakis?

Theres a genetic difference in her DNA and a native british persons, so the dog and horse comparsion is appropriate

yes, they have to go back

because she's not an anglo or a saxon, normans arent brits, THEY'RE FRENCH YOU DAFT CUNT

This!

Because her people have not contributed collectively to Britain as much as Anglo-Saxons or other groups have.

Shouldn't have colonized if that bothers them

>comparing different species to 2 human beings
how big do you think that "genetic difference" is? and how it makes her different from "native british persons"?
also, are you are native celtic britton?

Solid satire.

Someone murder this stupid pajeet fuck who is completely disillusioned to what she is.

the british empire was built on indian wealth and resources. try again, brainlet.

Normans were Germanic, they just lived in France.

so big that it's apparent from the outside, ie, skin colour and phenotype

>Shitskin: Don't judge a book by its cover.
>Whitey: Ok
>Shitskin: *BOOM*

he meant genetically you dumb fuck

they have been migrating for only 50 years, how much do you want them to "collectively contribute"?

It was built on British enginuity and British leadership. Indians were their pawns.

there are birds who look exactly the same and are completely different genetically

She's qt

If she is british
What are anglos?
And what are the people in bombai?

>muh colonial wealth meme

Big enough of a difference such that a DNA test would place her from India or where ever her family tree is from and neither her or you muh feelings would place her from the British Isles. No idea what my ancestory breakdown is weither im Celtic or Anlgo-Saxon

french take they name of the germanic tribe that kicked out the gauls after the romans left, the Franks.

>yes, a lot of times
so if it bites you, is it a dog or a wolf that's biting you?

We have 0 responsability toward those subhumans

Yeah they just admitted that was bullshit by the way

>revisionist history
You just need to look at any pre 1960s photograph or film of a British crowd scene to know what the indigenous British people look like, and they don't look anything like that.

She looks like a fucking poo

By that logic niggers can flee to Israel en mass and anyone who resists it is a racist shitlord.

>sitting in a garage doesnt make you a car
>sitting in church doesnt make you a christian
and living in Britain doent make you British. Debate me faggot OP

We dont want them and dont need them is bad for our country and thats all you need to know solve your problem and if you cant shoot yourself

Quintessentially....

It's not only a question of contributing. It's a question of ancestral ties to the land, blood spilt for the land, conquest, etc.

Quintessentially British

Skin color is a decent indicator of intelligence.

Because she a poo in the loo.

>yes, a lot of times
i wonder how dumb you can be. its still a wolf you dense fuck

if it was raised as a dog, it's a dog

and if you look at british people 1960 years ago they don't look nothing like the people in that photo, yet you would call the people in that photo british

if a lot of people from the british islands took a test today it would place them in france or scandinavia

Or even the last 100-150 years.

Bin her skin

She looks better than the average British slut, and I bet she is more loyal too.

Genetically is close to us even if hss darker skin and the reconstruction is a meme of course

She has no ancestral claim to the land. Her ancestors didn't live there and her people didn't conquer it.

>if it was raised as a dog, it's a dog
then you are a terrible owner, letting your dog bite you
if it was a wolf, it'd be his nature, but since you claim it's a dog, your nurture is obviously in the wrong here

Can you fucking see where this is going?

I honestly don't understand what the fuck do people like you want.
Do you expect an entire nation of people to put aside their identity to let foreign people (who immigrated by their own free will) feel at home?
Seriously, it's time for Europeans to say fuck off to these annoying cunts.

imagine the smell

It doesn't matter how you raise a wolf you can't change the fact that according to it's DNA it's a fucking wolf.
But let's make it a little bit more sophisticated, what is a nation?
Nation is :{Land,Language,History,Customs,Racial origin}
She fails to have same history,customs and racial origin thus she's not british.

Is so hard to to deny the peple right to live with their own?we dont want to live in a failed multiecnic failed state like usa is

>her people didn't conquer it.
yet

i don't see the point you're making, dogs can bite too, there are many aggressive dogs, it's not something weird or unnatural

those ancestral ties can be created the same way as anglos, saxons and normans created it

Because all non westerners have a distorted and demented morality and worldview based on the cultural dna of their ancestral home which is imprinted literally and philosophically and thus will forever prevent said individual from ever reaching the same nominal enlightenment understanding and growth of westernized individuals. They are imprinted form birth and will never mentally assimilate beyond window dressing

what the fuck is singapore doing in second place?

what a fucking outlier

Demographic suicide is not conquest.

Please explain to me what makes her British other than she was born there. You have whites in England that can trace back their ancestry in the land. This seems like you seem to have that belief where if anyone else is born into an Asian or brown skin country then they are not affiliated with those people and can't truly be part of their customs. But, if you are born into a white country everything is up for grabs even if you are completely different than the native population it doesn't matter you automatically become part of their thousands years of culture and traditions.

They were european genetic brother

>we
>he really thinks Sup Forumstards represent the whole british population

>tfw no brown qt British gf to eat bangers and mash with :(

>those ancestral ties can be created the same way as anglos, saxons and normans created it
And by that logic, the native Brits are allowed to kill the invaders, which renders your original point moot.

qt would mix

>I've got and old stove out in the barn, and one day a pregnant cat climbs in there and gives birth.

Now, I hear something out there a few days later and take a gander in the stove. What did I find?

>A.) Kittens
>B.) Buttermilk Biscuits

Am I getting through to you?

dogs and wolfs are almost the same genetically, some dogs are more related to wolfs than to other breed of dogs

The mayority accoefing to brexit snd 70%of white american after they have see the benefit of multietnic states

I said debate me faggot OP.
seeYou know exactly what british is. I dont even believe youre dumb enough to not know. Youre just acting out, being an edgy faggot.

Sure,but we still differ them. Now answer the second part.

Not her ancestral home. End of story

I dunno, the thing that really bothers me is this quote from Chomsky. He says says the facts are racist.

>there are many aggressive dogs, it's not something weird or unnatural
it is presently exactly something weird and unnatural, because aggressive species were specifically bred to be aggressive over thousands of years
If your "dog" is aggressive, it's basically a wolf, as genetically different as you want, but still a wolf in practice.

We dont want you leecher make your fucking country great like china is doing

>they don't look nothing like the people in that photo
2000 years ago, yeah they'd look pretty much the same, those are my ancestors, 2000 years isn't much in evolutionary terms, the Romans barely left any genetic mark, nor did other invaders such as the Vikings, my ancestors fought those invaders off as best they could, pict related.

>Demographic suicide is not conquest.
my enemy killed himself well i guess i cant have his stuff now

>Explain to me how is this wrong, how is this girl less british than a norman or a anglo?
a quick and simple explanation
youtu.be/m6GxztL-XtA

The absolute retards ITT who think the genetic difference between dogs and wolves is the same as between the human races. If at least you debated properly with arguments beyond
>muh feels

that's a cool fucking picture, saved

At chink cant tale care of thenself if the resy the way of prospering is leeching the west thy have proved thst colonization of their countries is the only solution to deal with them

If it were just minorities coming to western nations and adopting those nations customs and beliefs etc (the myth we are sold) it’d be somewhat fine up to a point.

But that isn’t what happens.

Instead you get:
Please let me escape my hellish shithole country, I promise it is just me not 4 generations of my family, oh and I promise I’ll study weally hard and be a fucking brain surgeon in 8 months and totally won’t be a financial burden on your generous nation. Well actually I was thinking it would be nice if you would change a few things about your culture. Oh and can we put limits on the majority to make me safer and have an easier time? Oh could you possibly shut down some of your institutions because they offend me? Actually I was thinking I miss my family and they are in danger in the shithole I came from also I want them to come here too. Etc etc

Shit I just realized that non-westerners are like women. They marry you for who you are then they commit their lives to changing every aspect of who you are to suit their own needs.

Fucking parasites.

The common bond among all historical inhabitants of Britain is that they've been European. If Indians do somehow conquer Britain (properly conquer, not just allowed to breed until they outnumber the native British), then they won't be British in the same sense. Ethnic groups are united by race, which makes integration and cohesiveness among them easier. Indians are not European, and therefore the Britain they would create would be distinctly different and take on a new form in their image.

because she's not british, she's literally non-white

There is a difference between ethnicity and nationality. Her nationality is British. Her ethnicity is not. Stop redefining words to spare people's feelings, it's pathetic.

I find the cultural and ethnic dysphoria these people suffer from kind of pathetic. In fact it's yet more evidence that multiculturalism does not work.

Didn't the anglo saxons not start migrating to england in 700 or some such a.d., you know, before they out grew the native "niggers" they dated to 10,000 years ago?

Stop replying to meme flags, these are divisive kike slide threads. Wasting your time means they win.

if she's british then I am creek indian

>There is a difference between ethnicity and nationality.
There actually shouldn't be, because you're not using the proper word, which is CITIZENSHIP. Etymologically, nation and ethnos are synonyms. Nationality is transmitted by birth -
NATivity, NATal, inNATe - not by a piece of paper, which is all the Paki in OP's video has.

Chinese camt believe how lucky they are we have destroyed ourself without a single shot its incredible how our will to prevail is undermined .at the jews will came with us the chink wont allow any of them

Definitely this. Don't fall for the shareblue kike trolls.

He doesn't. He is saying that the benefits of such knowledge are massively outweighed by the detriment of reinforcing racist ideologies within a multicultural society, and he isn't wrong.