Nearly 1 week since the sticky

How do you feel Sup Forums has been improved in the last week?

>using yotsuba blue theme instead of superior tomorrow
Sup Forums is the same.

Everything is about the same.

>How do you feel Sup Forums has been improved in the last week?
It hasn't

>- Please avoid making threads in “general” or “template” formats.
>- Threads in Sup Forums should be primarily based on anime/manga discussion. Consider using either or for image sharing threads
Great going mods!

Sup Forums worst now, there are still generals being protected by mods but now we also have a fucking sticky.

>Generals like Dragon Ball Super and Kemono Friends being BTFO
mods have improved

its boring because people now only talk about shit nobody cares about

>Dragon Ball Super
Uh

Nearly one week on and literally everything said in it has been the opposite of what they've done, actively deleting all discussion of anime but generals since apparently "general" only means "thread for anime or character types I don't like" (lolis mainly) and "Request threads" and "image sharing threads" doesn't extend to shitty one page thread rec threads.

Who are you quoting?
Kemono general is still alive.

>i cant tell what sarcasam is on an imageboard

The ONLY thing to do to fix Sup Forums is to BAN DBS discussion.

>Please avoid making threads in "general" or "template" formats.
Strange to say this then delete any threads for an anime except the general, making sure that all discussion of airing anime like MiA is shunted to one thread by deleting all other threads about them but the one mod-approved general sure is a good idea in line with the reasoning behind this "change".

It's the same except with an annoying sticky.

waifu wars and pedo threads are terminal cancer

This sticky is an eyesore.

Considering that the request was specifically to get people to talk about anime rather than people who watch it, and that none of the blogging faggots in the Madoka threads have been banned yet, they have failed.

The first day was cool to see all the assblast but nothings changed since theres tons of " Not general :^) general" generals.

There is literally nothing wrong with sfw loli and dfc threads.

Doesn't the sticky take up one thread space? So yeah it's not good one shitty anime thread could be in place instead of that sticky that means nothing.

They have about the same substance and amount of meaningful content as naruto or dragon ball threads.

It really is ugly as fucking sin. Never thought I'd see the day.

this, and ban every user and any user Sup Forums related image, such as "wojaks" and words like Chad"x" Cuck"x", job, -er, -ing, every post that is not in english and gohanfags and cauliflafags
overall mods have been doing a good job banning the mobileposting samefag that falseflag and spam reposts of stale ass pasta.

>and that none of the blogging faggots in the Madoka threads have been banned yet
u wot m8

Why are you replying to ack? Do you want to get banned too?

I've stopped using catalogs and archives and gone back to browsing in good old paged style ordered by bump order.

>thread is autosaging
>none of the generals and cancer threads are being deleted
SUCH GREAT MODERATION

No. That's why there's page 11 with a single thread.

at least kancolle and monmuse cancer is off the board

>ack
I am so confused. What are you talking about, my boys?

I think just having the OPs with some content makes it more likely for me to enter a thread. For example, I usually don't go into HxH threads, but today I saw a "How much do you like Chrollo from Hunter x Hunter?" and entered the thread. Of course it is still the same general as ever, but I guess that counts as some kind of improvement.

> but I guess that counts as some kind of improvement.
A general is a general. It's garbage regardless.

Maybe in substance (they're mostly image dumps) but loli/dfc has a very wide appeal in anime and isn't narrowed down to just fans of a single show.

The problem is that the generalfags are too used to their shit so they just look for a thread in the catalog and post their usual non-sequitur shit instead of actually trying have a conversation.
Instead of deleting the threads they should be deleting the ones that derail them into generals but that's not feasible for mods and reporting everyone in a thread not possible.

At least in loli threads there is usually a lot of talk about authors and translations and magazines and some of the industry stuff, could be a bit more on the current free expression shitstorm in Japanese politics surrounding loli but I doubt anyone has much to add other than that Abe is a westaboo moron. It's generally all substance about manga and some anime except when some idiot starts dumping images.

You should be glad that you don't know about the cancer that is Madoka threads on Sup Forums.

It hasn't and has actually gotten worse.

ごきげんよう Sup Forums, the moderation team has come up with a few guidelines to improve your experience on Sup Forums and encourage people to lurk moar, etc. Mods will be more proactive in moving or removing threads when deemed necessary. This will only be stickied temporarily.

- Please avoid making threads in “general” or “template” formats. Avoid chaining threads, copy-pasting OPs, backlinks, and the like.
- Avoid redirecting all discussion of a series to a single thread. Users are free to discuss similar content in separate threads as long as threads are not being spammed.
- As commonly recurring threads tend to suffer from degradation of quality over time, posts inside such threads may be held to higher standards in terms of rules 6 (Quality of Posts) and 10 (Spamming/Excessive Reposting).
- Threads in Sup Forums should be primarily based on anime/manga discussion. Consider using either or for image sharing threads, and or for generals which have long since exhausted all fresh discussion.
- Discussion should be centered on series and characters, not the posters or communities that discuss said series and characters.
- Aim for original discussion or content, both when creating OPs and posting inside threads, and allow threads to die naturally.
- Request threads belong on or and “spoonfeeding” is not encouraged as that degrades the point/validity of using those other boards. Lurk and learn, rather than demand chores from the board.
- Threads which are Sup Forums related but have no clear alternative forms (such as buyfag/drawfag) are allowed as long as they follow these guidelines.

Thanks!

kek deleted

F O R
O
R

F R E E
R
E
E

YOU'RE BEING PROBLEMATIC -desu

Very well. Blissful ignorance it is.

>thread is autosaging
Of course it is. If it weren't for the autosage and delete abilities the mods would be completely impotent; no likes seeing discussion of their impotence on the front page.

Yeah, and to me that's a boatload more interesting than the billionth JoJo not-general because fuck, I'm actually worried that the coming Olympics is really going to affect censorship and how many liberties authors can have in the future and how this could affect the whole manga and anime landscape for worse.

>autosage
It's permasage, and they tend to do it to threads they don't like but don't actually have a reason to delete since neither the guidelines or rules cover it and it would cause an outcry again, like loli threads or meta threads both of which hiro said were okay but they get rid of anyway since fuck the guy in charge.

Absolutely nothing has changed.

Yes it's terrifying, Abe and the rural conservative sect of the LDP have been on the war path against loli and violent manga since before the 2013 bill, and the strong opposition within the party is a couple of fucking who nobodies who only control a seat or two that stops them from rewriting the charter so that the high court can no longer toss out the anti-loli and anti-free expression bills they keep trying to implement.

Instead of faggots sticking inside their trash threads they now make multiple trash threads because they can. So, naturally my Sup Forums experience has improved drastically.

We still get request threads so it's done nothing.