What is this episode going to be about?

School festival I presume.

I want Lion to sit on my face

This

Same.

Oyakodon doujins when

I want to fuck Piruruk.

for breeding

Hopefully it actually gets doujins. The first Luck & Logic series wasn't as lucky.

This is truly the year of slutty schoolgirl outfits.

The crazy faces in some of the art are great.

>[HorribleSubs] Hina Logi - From Luck & Logic - 09 [720p].mkv
It's time.

I don't know if any other shows have had as high of a concentration of Slavic qties as this one.

That interaction looks cute.
I'm a bit sad the foreigners now mostly stay in their own dimension unlike S1.

Only Nina can.

Gosh user, you're such a loser.

>when you wife catches you

CAMEO
A
M
E
O

Why did L&L flop so fucking hard?
Sales-wise it's on the same level as Zettai Bouei Leviathan.
The writing and pacing was a mess at some points, but otherwise it's not a bad show.
Nice visuals, nice battles, nice characters, nice interactions, no overdone drama.

Fucking rigged.

Shhhhhh, Mahiro is sleeping su,

Why are the contractors not living with the girls in Septpia?
Why can they form contracts while not living in the same world?

SMUG
M
U
G

This show is cute

This animal is too fucking cheeky.

your 1st miss pirari

That is a hard question to answer. I guess that it was based on an existing property, and the fact that it didn't look amazing in motion, leading to it not catching much in the way of attention. Thankfully Dogakobo is using the money Bushiroad is giving them to give us a fun CGDCT show without caring about sales.

They are using a new system based on technology they got from tritomy in the school. They use gate cards to trance with them, as opposed to the logigraphs which required them to be next to each other in the first show.

Damn this episode was slapstick.

I hope the preview being just a shot of the academy in winter doesn't mean anything bad will happen.

>Nina's fucking expression
She must still be hurting that her commanding officer is forcing her to go to school with a bunch of idiots.

It was kind of weird that they didn't do anything else with the preview. The last three episodes are starting, so maybe they will touch on the plot and what is actually going on with Rosa, along with the foreigner signals they detected on campus.

I think the visuals were pretty good, it's one thing Dogakobo are consistently good at.
And that also goes for the girls, this show is full of possible waifus, but noone cared?

cutest mommy

It may have been the drama in some aspects, as when they were having a moral debate about whether ti was OK to kill the succubus at all. The CG used on the front and center main characters may have made it less presentable, but I honestly thought that the art style itself was pretty great. I guess when a show is based on an established non manga/LN property which isn't already popular, it is just harder to market.

Is she actually able to read minds?

Yeah, but I can't see lesser amounts of drama being sales killers.
How could this not sell at least 1k or 2k? All but one volume are below recording threshold.

This got pretty /u/ pretty quick.

The girls sure made this scene feels more romantic than what it actually is. Or maybe Rosa is just that suave.

Don't open this.

Why do some shameless advertisements for games where the studio is given creative freedom come out so nicely, as with this show? I mostly just want the Force of Will anime to be half decent.

Isn't FoW anime going to be pretty serious with the plot? That has higher chance of fucking up than just going CGDCT like this one.

More importantly, why are the sales such a hit or miss-matter?
Like L&L and Leviathan sold basically nothing and Hina Logi isn't looking much better, while Kemofure is one of the best-selling shows ever.
And I like them all.

Sometimes things just aren't meant to be. For what it's worth, the original L&L is actually one of the very few shows I dropped halfway into the first episode and if I hadn't been told Hina Logi was different I wouldn't have touched it with a ten foot pole.

You can balance serious with silliness if you do it well enough. Ange Vierge was pretty much an end of the world plot.

Reminds me of that Kabuki anime.

What made you drop it?

Nina is rather possessive.

Apparently it is just some broken up segments, but shows like this give hope that they can make something out of it.

Side girl a cute.

There really isn't much I can say about it because I didn't even give it a full episode. I do remember it feeling disjointed and everything being so dull I had to pause it a few times so I could continue watching. I think they also used CG for the action scenes which probably didn't help. Eventually I just gave up, posted my hot opinions on Sup Forums and forgot about it until this show became a thing.

The disconnects in the storytelling and not doing proper worldbuilding in the beginning is probably the one big weakness of this show.
I recommend watching a bit more.

Maybe the baggage of being an exiting property hurts these type of lesser know shows. For example, I know FoW, but the trailer for the anime looks nothing like the good art work of the cards, and the game itself isn't good enough for me to invest in the show. So when it comes to cutting shows off when I pick up too many, shows like that will be more readily dropped.

I think advertisement shows only get popular as exceptions rather than the rule.

Yucky Tuna

I want to cum in Nina's cute, little butt.

We have to go wider.

It' seems like a beautiful island, but living there before modern times must have been terrible.

I loved all the silly faces.

Stupid sexy Nina butt.

Cast your votes

The struggle is real

>That dere look

Number 1 will always be my number one.

We will get Kaguya watching Fiethsing die and you will like it.

Last stitch

Cuties everywhere in this show.

So, what's happening with the story right now? Last time I follow is Lumia woke up and is with Nyarly for some reason. In fact, I don't know why she sleep in the first place or why Valentina is in Pricia's body.

wew

Yuko deserved that win.

>0 replies to the OP

weird

Noone else is worried about that girl.

Will we ever see the ninja's transformations?

Will they try to do something serious for the finale?

We still have to see what the foreigner signal picked up during the festival meant, what's the truth with Mizuki, and there are some ideas with humans travelling to other worlds.

Yayoi is always so appreciative.