Tomo-chan

Someone's getting a beating

Other urls found in this thread:

alexanderlozada.com/iasip/?IlRvbW8gZ2V0cyBtYWQgYSBtaXN1enUi
alexanderlozada.com/iasip/?IlRvbW8gZ2V0cyBtYWQgYXQgTWlzdXp1Ig
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

At least Fumita didn't show Carol's hidden face again.

Who's Misuzu talking to?

>still no face shown

The fuck?...

If you guys behave tonight, you might get Kaguya

Soon

?

die

??

thanks for remind me.

>attentionwhoring this hard

bruh, that could be loads worse

I'm saying this so this thread doesn't turn to shit like the last couple of days, retard.

no trying to shit post, but seeing how things are, specially with this serie, I dont think that is possible, just prepare for the the usual localized shitstorm.

that's assuming we get off the ground.

I guess the shitposters killed the threads until they get translated.

well I mean there's obviously not much happening

Please don't take Kaguya hostage

See you guys Sunday!

I wont. We're running last checks,
should be out tonight.

>#dropout

>@dropout

So Tomo HAS to question why Misuzu got mad over something so petty, doesn't she? That has to come up, doesn't it?
It's not going to happen, is it.

alexanderlozada.com/iasip/?IlRvbW8gZ2V0cyBtYWQgYSBtaXN1enUi

this is easily top 3 in worst arcs so far

alexanderlozada.com/iasip/?IlRvbW8gZ2V0cyBtYWQgYXQgTWlzdXp1Ig

>dropout

>spoiler

you have my eternal thanks JagII

>posted an hour ago
>30 posts
This is it boys, dead series.

this is the worst arc so nobody cares

oh man, every time someone starts with
>"You won't get mad,right?"
or
>"Promise me you won't get mad,first."
Something really bad is about to happen

Source, my little sister.

Unless we get another thing on the level of Carol the Killer, nothing interesting will come of these threads.

I almost thought it was going into a dark turn when we see Misuzu "wobble" into class to see Senpai.

>>>
> Anonymous 08/25/17(Fri)23:30:32 No.161550282 ▶
>
>I almost thought it was going into a dark turn when we see Misuzu "wobble" into class to see Senpai.
oh right that
what the fuck

this manga is shitpost it self

Thought she might had pushed her over the edge and Carol stabbed her. Walked away right into seeing Jun, and Tomo. I mean, it looked like that. Remember the time faggots thought there was going to be a gang rape? Fumita is a mother fucker. He knows how to play on our expectations of bad shit to happen.

He is actually brilliant.

>Remember the time faggots thought there was going to be a gang rape?
Nobody thought that you retard. You're taking spray memes a little too seriously.

>Remember the time faggots thought there was going to be a gang rape?
Haha no, Fumita might be edgy, but that's unrealistic

>Nobody thought that you retard.
KEK Okay.

>when the meme goes too far
Fumita knows how to differentiate the H and the tomboy.

He's right reddit, now fuck off

it was your usual LMAO RAPE crew, the same group who have gone HOLY SHIT NTR several times.

I always knew you faggots would try to pull something after you came in after Jag stopped with your high and mighty attitude.

It makes sense to me that cotton candy got really hurt by misuzu telling her he wasnt interested at all. She trusts misuzu and likes her, and she felt bad for potentially stepping all over her feelings.

Misuzu has kind of been the bad guy in all this if you think about it. Sure, tomo fucked up and jun is a pussy but misuzu was manipulating their situation for her own benefit. Its a sort of divine justice that she becomes the bad guy, so to speak.

>using KEK unironically
You're one of those retards that spout NTR in Takagi threads, aren't you?

So now you shitposters are back at attacking other anons with false flaggers?

It's not going to show it until Senpai confronts her
He's avoided telling her how he feels in fear that she might overreact like this, and now he must face it head on

Expressing the common opinion is by no means an attack

Refer to this shitposter-kun.

I don't know why that is (10), I don't have 9 other images

>tomo hears mizusu out and gives her a verbal slapdown for 54 chapters
>senpai goes to see carol, she's facing away from him
>thinks she's sad, he confesses and asks her to date
>before the reply she turns around 37 chapters later and her face is to be continued...

Give or take a few hiatuses.

Refer to this faggot-kun.

Ok, that's it, we're totally not dumping tonight. Just because of you, mister.

Learn to read between the lines, you damn autist.

How do other anons try and act a nigger and call other anons redditors for a difference in opinion?

there's a week worth of pages already up for posting

Go fuck yourself, you're soiling Kaguya by using it for your shitposting. Kill yourself.

tomo is literally a man in this page

One thing is having a different opinion, another thing is being a fucking retard, and you're a fucking retard for thinking that "LOL GANGRAPE!!1"

I can see your seething anger shitposter-kun. Sorry, you (you)s gathering skills wont work tonight.

post the killer face

hey faggots stop shitting up this thread with shitposting

Calm down, pansy.

no u

Sure, when Tomo gets a stomach-ache try not to think that it's a phantom pregnancy or something

I was commenting on all the retards screaming for it. Just like in your NTR shitposting, shitposter-kun.

So its confirmed. Misuzu out "Mean Girls" Carol? Or are anyone else going for the whole it was all part of Carol's plan?

I am going to be very mad if this was all part of Carol's plan. She demonstrates that she's a retard on the streets, genius in the sheets (books) and then suddenly pulls this shit off?

That was also part of the act.

but if it was the keikaku levels would be unreal
i'd love to live to see that

How long do you think this arc will take? I'm expecting Berserk's boat length

never been more than a month

wait for a few days

>are anyone else going for the whole it was all part of Carol's plan?
>he doubts it

That would turn her into a mary sue, right?

Misuzu completely misjudged the situation because she doesnt understand her own involvement in it. Carol understood because shes a newcomer to their dynamics and its immediately obvious whats going on when you know those three even a little bit. Misuzu, tomo and jun cant understand it because they're too involved in the situation to see whats actually happening. Plus they're kind of socially retarded.

Last edits and colors worth of mention were several arcs ago.
This series is as dead as Fumita's social life.

Carol is socially retarded also. She didn't explicitly understand the group situation, although she pegged Misuzu 100%.

Ill agree that she's retarded, but she understands those three very well. To be honest two of them are very easy to figure out.

Yes, people literally and unironically thought we'd see a gangrape in this 4koma comedy manga and were by no means joking.

Are you retarded?

I should take back what I said, she understood Misuzu 50%. I still don't Carol was correct at all with her what she pulled during the festival.

The last active arc of those threads had to do with the "near rape" arc. Which wasn't that long ago.

That did not stop all the band waggoneers from other boards to shitpost about believing it would happen, just like during the "NTR" weekend of Jun dating Misuzu.

Okay yeah, you're an idiot.

Nobody "believed" anything, shitposting about it simply made people mad

Sure thing shitposter-kun. At least you proved you're not in these threads by that time.

who's heaven will tomo be piercing?

Good job finding a boogeyman to hide the fact that you're a retard that takes things too literally

>boogeyman
What buzzword is this referring to?

Ask your reddit pals

Unironic shitposting is still shitposting faggot.

Again, you're fucking retarded for taking those posts seriously.

You've got the sentence wrong

>it's a misunderstandings arc
So the manga has finally jumped the shark.

>un
retard

>believing it would happen
Are you retarded or just a vanillafag?
See It was just shitpost to trigger vanillafags, NTR it's one of the worst fetishes out there but vanillafags have a skin so thin and they go ballistic with little provokation that it's really funny see them go nuclear when their insecure ass is put in a trial.

>an explanation scene
>in a misunderstandings arc

Did I?

Man tomo is s handsome

>finally
manga jumped the shark months ago buddy