Shoukoku no Altair

Episode 7 is out

this smug ass cunt

Wow I've never seen a series thread this dead before. These two episodes were pretty good too

i think because subs got delivered very late

The thread for ep 6 was completely dead too

Gieve looks different here

yeah because it got delivered 3 hours later and i guess everyone though there will be no episode this week

Birb is angry

Serves him right
He trusted the Jew!

its finally on Horrible subs huh

shameless bump

Their ships look like they are from the 17th century. Do they even have cannons?

>Do they even have cannons?
Maybe?
Turks might have given to them

i think it's more of a 15/16th century since Altair projecting its own version of Rennainsence era

Why do we have a double episode?

because it didn't air for two weeeks

What was the point of convincing that guy not to kill himself if he's just going to die 30 seconds later

The eternal Venetian strikes again. Phoenicia should've learned from 1204 - never trust a Venetian!

Oh fuck. Picked up.

29th May Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Hopefully someone will get the reference

Yeah but I have not seen any guns so far yet. The Ottomans have been using guns since the 15th century.

that part wasn't in the manga if i remember correctly
director probably added for some edgy flavor i guess

>He doesn't know

heh

So every country have their own calender based on when the country was founded. Seems it would be confusing especially in trade agreement and such.

yeah but iirc they are using balt-rhein one as standart calendar

If they hurry up they might even get to the civil war arc during the first cour.

i think thats their plan

I don't get this "checkmate"

>Oh no! We lost!
There is just a bunch of imperial forces in the city. So...how they lost? They just need to kill those few soldiers that got in and are burning the town.

I'm missing something here?

Most of their forces are distracted to the port. Either they return back to guard the fortress wall or save their citizen from the chaos at town.

"It ain't gonna suck itself"

This panel make me laugh instead at the serious scene.

Kurt Kurt is best boy after Mahmut Pasha

I like his eyeliner

I like it when Mahmut punches Gralat in the face.

they're tattoos

doesn't look like tattoo to me...