Prove me wrong

Protip: You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophia_Palaiologina
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dejan_Dragaš
youtube.com/watch?v=pdUPYm06gVc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>italians

For some white people. Ironically, former Romans are the least likely to fetishise the Roman Empire. The WEWUZ shit comes from people like the Russians and the Turks. The Russians call Moscow the "Third Rome" ffs, embarrassing.

Tsar comes from the word Caesar

No.

oh, it's an "italians aren't white" thread in disguise

Yeah that too. "Kaiser" also came from Caesar - again, non-Romans.

Most of my ancestry is from Caledonia and Hiberni.
Romanus eunt domus

Italians are and were white

How so?
Romans had hudge impact on our culture.
What impact had egiptians on afro americans?They build piramides?Mummify the dead?

nigger comes from the word nig meaning leaf. Whats your point?

I'm pretty damn sure most whites are part of an ethnic group who's ethnogenesis was partly roman, even if it was lower class ones. You can't have a massive empire like that without transplanting and mixing. The upper classes may very well be extinct but I'm sure even they mixed with those who conquered them.

But the Tsar married into the Roman family

Source?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophia_Palaiologina

NOI ERAVAMO ROMANI E MERDA

>Romanus eunt domus

People called Romanus they go the house?

weak

Are itallians white now?

Roman empire demonstrably existed.

Italians don't have to 'we wuz' about it, they were Romans.

Greco-Roman culture is the root of European culture. It's what binds us.

Are you the same lad that posted about PizzaGate in that Cicada thread earlier today?

No, amerimutts are the only white people in the world and that is why you should leave Italy and retreat your army from your military bases here so you can preserve your whiteness.

>Italians aren’t white.

As if every facet of white culture today wasn’t based on Greco-Romanism, from language to record keeping to philosophy to art...

We wuz republic n shit

I always took Rome as a reminder of the true nature of royalty as parasites.

Why do you think 'Rex' is such a traditional dog name?

My language literally comes from Latin.
My name has deep Latin roots.
My family name is Latin.
Stop being such a nigger you absolute d&c kike.

The difference is, that it actually existed.

No its the we wuz democratic

Protip: The Roman Empire is the Roman Empire for White people

Prove me wrong

Pro tip: you cant

>in4 le reddit spacing and kys

OP is a faggot.
>what is latin
>what are latin-rooted languages
>what are latin-influenced cultures
>what are countries which once occupied the roman empire in europe
>who are the italians, frenchmen, spanish, portuguese, greek, etc

Nobody actually says that because white people managed to create something much better anyway.

>He doesn't know about the Etruscan plague

They were literally Caesars.

>be romans
>invade other countries and pretend they're part of your empire despite having autonomous leaders
>be anglos
>invade other countries and force them to submit to your culture, kill their natives, and take their land
I love being white

>doesn't post the AD 117 borders.

ok nothing to see here

Romans are niggers who rode the wave of what Etruscans had left them all the way to the Vaticans asshole...

How blacks say we wuz kangz because they never had any achievements. White people have never stopped achieving things. This is just bad bait man.

WE

Augustus Caesar had blond hair

>a small number of mosaics (some of which aren't even Roman) depicting blacks in Rome negate the countless mosaics and statues depicting white Romans

Fayuum portraits are from Egypt and were part of a slave reincarnation cult, also renincarnatino was associated with race change in ancient india

Well I mean it did actually exist so that's a start.

for the record, Im not saying Greece and Italy did not have black haired and brown haired people nad tribes that had those hair colors only, I'm saying there were other tribes, clans and families that were native that did have red hair or blond hair. Plutarch says that Cato the Elder had RED HAIR

>Dejan
>No last name or familial name
>Just Dejan
The most Serbian thing ever

WE

WUZ

Fayuum portraits were part of this cult thing from Egypt, it had weird rebirth memes. Look at necklace. Niggers are really into these cults

KANGZ

>pic related

Serious question...

Are you retarded?

ALL THAT I AM SAYING is that there were Greeks and Italians that had blnod hair or red hair, NOT ALL OF THEM

Why didn't the Romans colonize Ireland? Why is it called hibernia? Is there a lingual connection with hibernation?

>italians can't have blonde hair

I fucking hate american ignorance.

>They say that the most amiable and beautiful amongst the Greeks was Alcibiades ; amongst the Romans, Scipio. It is reported also that Demetrius Poliorcetes contended in Beauty. They affirm likewise that Alexander Son of Philip was of a neglectful handsomness : For his Hair curled naturally, and was yellow ; yet they say there was something stern in his countenance. Homer speaking of handsome persons, compares them to Trees
-Aelians history
SAYS ALEXANDER HAD BLOND HAIR

>WE
>E

I said that they CAN

No, because it actually existed and ancestors were actually from the Roman Empire. WE WUZ KANGZ is nigger yanks having no understanding of geography and thinking the gulf of guinea is the same as egypt because they're both in Africa.

Etruscan tomb from Italy

Some Italians and Greeks had blond and red hair, NOT ALL OF THEM.
I SAID PARTIAL

What defines a We Wuz is where they literally have no reason to base themselves off of them. For example the Sub-Saharan negro claiming to be an Israelite or a Native American. However a European is definitely much more likely to be of one of three Romes, WRE, ERE, & HRE.

The italians with brown and black hair are white, they are not Sand niggers

kys mongrel. You're bordering on varg kangz levels of retardedness now.

Yes. "Hibernus" is an adjective relating to winter, so "Hibernia" literally means "wintry land" or something like that.
>why didn't the Romans colonise Ireland
Because there was no gain for them. Why colonise cold, dull Ireland? Southern Britain was beneficial because it had resources and shieet, but Ireland would have been a complete waste of money to conquer.

>op is a nigger who is jealous of the roman empire
>op also asspained that niggers will never ever have an empire as vast or strong as the roman empire

ur mom gay

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dejan_Dragaš

Why is the OP a cock addicted jew faggot?

we actually were kangz niggers dont have anything

>italy is the third biggest contributor to art/science/inventions in human history
>whites are the master race
>italians aren't white

Ancestors of Romans

That is correct, but to claim that every member of the ruling class was blue-eye'd blond or red-headed is absurd.

youtube.com/watch?v=pdUPYm06gVc

north italy is white and also where those inventions came from

I never said that they were. I already showed a picture of the Medici, they had black hair or brown hair and had noble blood. You are putting words in my mouth

For Roman,my white peoples

>southern italians are niggers

This is southern italy. Red hair

See how the skin is bronze not shit colored.

>never conquered by the Romans
>we cause so much trouble they build a fucking wall

Bizarre source of pride.

Many Greeks did have black hair, but not all of them

Another question.
Was Ireland always treeless? Was it deforested at the time of the roman colonization for Britain? If it wasn't deforested, I could see why the Irish are so pale. Cold, dark land with trees, probablly not too much light hitting the skin.

i didnt imply such a thing just that they havent achieved anything because they are ()

This plus, Italians who live in Rome are in fact Romans. Common sense.

Some of my ancestors were most assuredly roman.

Woman on left has a mixture of gold and brown in her hair. I've seen many people who have hair just like that

do you know what happend to southern italy

fuck off, meme flag

This