The Revolting Man: VARG BTFO

BEHOLD: WE HAVE OUR VARG.. but without the murdering and church burning shit.
>Lives off of the land.
>Has multiple white children
>Home schools kids
>VERY PRO GUN
>VERY PRO TRUMP
>From based North GA
>Not a murderer
>Not a church burner

Give this guy a subscribe. He's a good man and detests degeneracy.

youtube.com/watch?v=wYMwVY-8by4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xXVv1_QgNvc
youtube.com/watch?v=lvHImF8bP4I
youtube.com/watch?v=gIW8tKPJ_8g
youtube.com/watch?v=eDxtee42Yzo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shameless self bump.
Here's minute man prep loadout.
youtube.com/watch?v=xXVv1_QgNvc

Meh Varg's beard is better.

Pol idealizes living like a subhuman Neanderthal because they're that desperate to escape the power of the Jew, that defeated and hopeless to fight back to take over dominion of their states.

he could have been amish honestly

>Pol idealizes living like a subhuman Neanderthal because they're that desperate to escape the power of the Jew, that defeated and hopeless to fight back to take over dominion of their states.

The rootless cosmopolitan soyboy fears the self sufficient gun toting, crop planting chad.

*fixed*

This guy seems much more wholesome and pure

Varg is a weirdo and mayhem fucking sucks

>not a murderer
>not a church burner
You just need to dig deeper.

but how is he on the JQ

Here's the guy's wife. They're literally /ourfam/

>RULE #1 to being good wife: forget equality.

youtube.com/watch?v=lvHImF8bP4I
I don't think youre going to find anything. Maybe some haji-cide since he was a marine.

Eh, listened to it. I prefer Varg. I never held the church burning against him

I like people like this. Subbed

I don't think that it's come up. I've watched a lot of his videos but I haven't come across anything about it yet. He's pretty active with his subscribers. Ask him. I'd like to know myself.

he's better because he's american, we still have a strong culture in rural areas, one that will last forever if we can get immigration under control. one that is pure, that lives off the land and the vision of men who wanted freedom for them and their descendants.

european culture is just living in the past, they do that because they have no future. they have no vision, and when there is no vision the people perish.

Vargs dog has killed immigrants. Does this guy even have a dog?

murder and church burning good

bump, thanks senpai

Looks like it.

nice!

Yeah, and his wife doesn't even look a little bit autistic. Pass.

I like em
hope he stops saying yo in future videos

>ecelebs

Thermodynamic oil collapse imminent

youtube.com/watch?v=gIW8tKPJ_8g
LMAO
There's just no replacement for this guy

Varg isn't a murderer. He killed an Asiatic, which is not murder. By definition, murder is killing another person from your own tribe. Killing outsiders is not murder.

This, Euronymous was sami and a manlet too

So literraly varg minus murder and church burning? How is that better?

whats his position on israel?

>t. dumb nigger kike

Top K

He's also American.

I’ve been watching both for some time now. The guy is a pro-Israel Zionist, though.

That's a negative though

That isnt a dog, thats some kind of bear.

I agree. Varg is a bit demented at times.
I'm going to the meet and greet he's having in central GA on march the 10th. I'll try not to sperg out on him with the JQ.
see

fuck off marketing fagget

>the state literraly says fuck you to the common guy and makes his life worst each day
Living like a neanderthal it's what hurts the state more. Once they lost their working ants the upper class of capitalist jews will fall

>marketing a rural sodbuster militia guy.

Take down that flag, Ramirez.

Yeah, varg it's better

Give me a subscribe. A well regulated militia means one that is well stocked with the state of the art weapons and power. If it can't defend the people against the government then it isn't well regulated. Industrial military complex has cucked men and the USA.

So hes like Varg except he's half nigger half jewish and amerimutt?

living off the land is subhuman. real white men are futurists not traditionalists

we drive cars not horses and carriages

If white people got rid of all their non whites and kikes then they'd only need a few cities in their countries to be industrialized enough to provide high technology for rural masses. We need to do that.

Better than living off of gibs in a country of non-origin while his kids have to live in a busted old house with the windows broken out. Varg doesn't even fix his shit up.

I actually ran across this channel a few weeks ago and subscribed. I do like his content as a back to the land prepper type and his gruff distinctly rural-American demeanor.

I sincerely doubt he's gonna be open to the JQ. He's got some r/theDonald boomer threeper positions. His video on Charlottesville will pretty much explain what I mean. Nevertheless, he's a worth a follow and generally /ourguy as far as being an independent traditionalist/naturalist type.

But hes literally living in a foreign country being an amerimutt he has no country since he is mixed race like you. USA belongs to the native americans mutts belong in the gas chambers

>finngolian
>talking about being a mutt
Kek.

An actual connection to and communion with the natural world strikes me as far more in touch with the human condition than the current milieu of mind controlling centrifugal bumble puppy.

No one likes Varg anyways, he's a flaming homo heathen who should be burned at the stake

What would happen to the jews if every white person went to live like this guy and Varg?
They wouldn't be able to do anything, all their shaming tactics, marketing and bs would become obsolete, they would become bankrupt and would resort to sell their body inside a synagogue to survive in their rotten system.

He has an interesting channel, but his main focus is different form Varg. They're not really comparable.

>Not a church burner
Is he Christcuck? This is important.

>Is he Christcuck?
gtfo memeflag

youtube.com/watch?v=eDxtee42Yzo

How can muttmericans even compete?

Plz make more of these someone

>falling for the Sup Forums is Christian meme
lmao newfag

I like varg

kek
I don't remember seeing an atheistchan on Sup Forums, faggot
Where do you think you are?

This should be a thing
>how to get more women onto the right side

Fucking rip off

Demons caused Varg to murder his friend.

>Christcuck thinks shills spamming a meme makes the board Christian

>Meme flag talks about meme shilling.
Discredited cunt, now burn in hell

kek
is that a phone screencap, faggot?
what's the date of that post?
let's see the leaf, faggot.

>Christcucks instantly triggered when someone points out that this board hasn't always been infested with kike worshipers

This guy looks retarded. Typical green nigger.

>Memeflag thinks any of his posts are worth anything, even the shit they're built upon
Oh I'm laughing.

>didn't answer a single question
>doesn't reveal leaf
o i am laffin

i and i gets it

>Christcucks fresh off the r/the_donald boat have no argument

hahahahaha
keep trying, faggot
are you a tranny? do you have to dilate your fuckwound daily?

>Christcuck desperately trying to shift the discussion by projecting his repressed homosexuality

>Worthless Redditor Memeflag still thinks his posts and quotes of individuals who can (and would) support literal Communism and thus true kikery, are actually worth anything
Fuck (you) for forcing me to genuinely put in effort, Reddick.

>Dumb Christcuck unironically thinks desert cults hating each other means Christianity isn't Semitic trash
LMAO

kek
How many women have you fucked, leaf?

Christcucks should go back to kissing nigger feet and leave Sup Forums forever

>161564434
>Doesn't even read the actual quotes from the likes of Hitler and fellows who supported Christianity and instead continues to desperately spew his commie bullshit
Well Canacuck, can't say we didn't warn your pozzed ass.

Nah. But I do agree that you should go bsck to prepping tthe h bull for your Big Barbara, friend.

>prepping tthe h bull

No thanks im not a race mixing cuckstian

>Christcuck getting so desperate he has to resort to the NatSocs were Christian meme
Lmao, do you even know what propaganda is? Or why the party invented Positive Christianity?

try again, proxyfag

Why would you assume im a proxy fag jewstian? Because im not from muttmerica?

>Lmao
What's your relationship like with your father, user? I'm guessing it's poor.

>Claims that what I'm posting is "propaganda"
>Is posting literal Communism, and is using a proxy to back his bullshit up
Truly, the levels you Kikes will sink to know no bounds.

*hand rubbing intensifies*
>No goys, don't go off the grid and raise kids. >Don't have a moral compass.
>you're not white
Hi JIDF proxy fags. This is a prepper thread now fuck off with your D&C kikery.

Because you have nothing to add but shilly nonsense, fake fingol.

Says the cuckstian who literally worships a jew

Ihan miten vaa muttboi jewstian

So you literally know nothing about propaganda? Figures, you're a Christcuck after all. Read about Positive Christianity if you don't believe me.

>mayhem fucking sucks
t. Dead

%%161565493
Sorry, I odnt read literal Commie-Kike propaganda courtesy pf ((Your)) machines, Billgonrabbistein. But thanks for playing oyur hand so soon.