Do you use Sup Forums related apparel?

I've spent like $800 on those full graphic tees but I'm too autistic to wear them in public. They look really neat though

graphic tees are for children. So no. Also I'm not an ironic weeb so no

A man of culture I see

Not Sup Forums-related. Fuck off.

Spotted the fatties

If that makes you feel any better

Just joking my friend, why wouldn't you use a shirt of something you like ? Like videogames or a book you like, is it really just for ironic weebs?

what the fuck happened to hide your powerlevel?

Because I'm not a tool.

Why contain it?

Because I'm not a tool. Graphic tees look ugly and are only worn by children. It's the same as getting a tattoo. Only done by kettle.

I don't know what's wrong with using something you like; YES normies now like anime and manga and being an ironic weeb is something now but just because other do it you're not going to do something you like ? That's stupid as fuck
> Made for children
I don't know the target but I don't really care since I enjoy using them, nice projection

I'm not projecting. You talk like a child.

>Because I'm not a tool.
Considering this normie slang, I think we can all tell the real reason.

normalfags don't understand the concept

no need to samefag

Good argument

It's not an argument. It's the truth

Maybe there's another reasonable poster who doesn't gets offended because I ask if Sup Forums uses Sup Forums-related apparel

>normie slang
Irony.

Talk american please.

I use this

Sure man, stop doing what you like because others do it, keep that mentality

You're literally projecting though. You're not confidant enough in yourself to wear it because you're insecure, and instead of dealing with your flaws, you're attacking other people who are secure to do the thing you wish you could
It's the same as those politicians that denounce gays then get caught with a male prostitute in the bathroom. Maybe one day you'll learn to accept yourself for what you are and you can proudly enjoy your hobbies without fear of being prosecuted by people around you

That doesn't make sense.

It's not like I go outside anyways

I'm not projecting. You are projecting about my insecurities ironically enough however.

>Made for children
>I enjoy using them
reflect on it, child.

Isn't there already another thread about this same topic right now?

Just because you say you're not projecting doesn't mean you're not. It's usually a subconscious thing anyway, you wouldn't even realize it was happening.
That, or you just don't understand the word, which seems more likely but I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here

Sorry I'm not retarded enough
It does though, learn to read
Who is childish, someone who does what he wants or someone that doesn't because of trends or fears of being spotted by what he enjoys

Nope. I'm not projecting because I'm not. Indeed what I say has little impact on that.

So you eat baby-food and soil your diaper too?

>Who is childish, someone who does what he wants or someone that doesn't because of trends or fears of being spotted by what he enjoys
The one lacking social awareness.

>Nope. I'm not projecting because I'm not.
"If I say it enough, eventually it will become true"
Denial is the first step.

I rock this

>has a graphic tee in picture
Makes you think, don't it?

There's a difference between lacking social awareness and realizing that you aren't forced to conform to societal standards.

The ironing.

Good argument
Good meme pic, perfect for making an apparent good statement, still, using manga shirts doesn't means you're a fat fedora tipping nintendo player, you can litetally be a greek god with anything you use or a normal person

Nice, I have this one

>no argument
Glad you agree. Now you can delete this embarrassing thread.

Good argument

Now you're just projecting boys, go to other threads and keep being angry at normies for stealing your hobbies and doing nothing, you let it happen

>reddit spacing
Took you long enough to reveal your true colors.

How are you supposed to make a counter argument to someone who can't form an argument in the first place?

should have ended here

I don't think so senpai
Being this mad at the space bar

The Macross shirt posted in the last thread was 10/10. Would honestly wear it in public.

Got pic ?

>Now you can delete this embarrassing thread.
As expected of a normie to not know you can't delete threads

I have this one.

No, I'd rather kill myself than associate with the filth who wear them, ironically or not.

Looks like the thread is still up.

Nice, where did you get it from ?

Just joking my friend, why wouldn't you use a shirt of something you like ? Like videogames or a book you like, is it really just for ironic weebs?

I have the one they made with the Zaku head patch on the breast and the graphic on the back of the RX-78's first fight where it tore off the Zaku's scuba mask thing

Why the hell would I use my clothing as prime ad space for my hobby products?

Huh, the reasoning is true but what the fuck

Because you lack personality and you need to signal to others the media you consume clearly? You also lack fashion sense so you wear branded clothing.

Because some people like to "express" what they like. I like to talk about the subject so promoting yourself socially with a clue is pretty useful in that sense. Also you wouldn't use something that you don't like or feel represented by

No, because I feel absolutely no need to do so.
Also the last thing I want is to get attention, be it normalfags, ironic weebs or low power level Naruto watchers.

There you go

Here you have We playing tennis now ?

contributing a more neutral and less judgmental opinion:
lots of people prefer not to wear their interests/hobbies because they don't want to draw attention of or start conversations with tasteless casual nerds
also because they don't want to blend in with them

a few graphics are acceptable to me, but i would never purchase them because almost entirely cons
i'm not very into material collection bullshit either.

Me neither. I just DL my shit and delete it when I need to make room for something. I guess it's something like an addiction to people that buy this stuff though. Like sunk-cost. To me these people just lack personality so I wouldn't want to associate with them.

Great, now this is an argument and I respect your opinion. I met my best friend who I talk to about the subject every day because he was using an Angel's Egg graphic shirt, so I guess my experience is what made me appreciate using this shirts most probably or relate it with something good

I own 2 k-on shirts, I wanted some clothing with my waifu on it and my waifu is more important than what some normalfags think

Yes, but when confronted I will immediately concede it as being ironic.

>Ending a statement like a question

Why would you do that ? It's literally easier and more respectable to say you really like it, unless of course you don't then you're just a trend-rider

I don't see anything wrong with that?

Got you now

>unless of course you don't then you're just a trend-rider
Because he's probably like 99% of modern anime fans, they half assedly watching seasonal shit and yelling about how a bunch of shit is socially unacceptable and makes him ashamed to watch anime

No faggot, graphic tees make you look like a child and should only be worn around the house if at all. It isn't insecurities it's fact, graphic tees are for children.

I feel pitty, people should learn to enjoy their hobbies more

Caring about looking like a child is an insecurity you faggot

>you're not enjoying your hobby because you don't have a tattoo of it on your ballsack
Okay kiddo. Time to calm down. No need to prove to the internet how much of a true fan you are.

It literally isn't. But I don't expect the guy that eats babyfood and soils his diapers to understand. Wanting to be treated like an adult by the people around you is only something you would want if you care about people at all.

Not saying you HAVE to promote it, just saying that if you contain yourself from using a shirt of something you like because others do it that makes you stupid. Also, it's not comparable to a ballsack tattoo, hope no one does this because that's literally dangerous

Continue not caring that you look like a 13 year old wearing his favorite shirt on picture day.

>spends time on an anime imageboard
>cares what others think
Normalfags really should just die

This much projection, just use what you like without caring. You're not a child for using a shirt or watching anime or reading manga

Newfags should die, hide your power level you fucking autist

Only acceptable shirt in this thread. If you're not wearing shit like this you're a pussy faggot and I'll bully the shit out of you soon as I see your gay little powerlevel hiding shirt.

I'm not containing myself from doing anything. I'm just saying I would do everything within my power to minimize the chance of interacting with people like you specifically.

How often do you go out that it's a problem you faggot?

Posting in a b8 thread

Only around the house.
The more subtle ones maybe I would wear outside.

That's great, that's what you decide, but you exagerate the consequences of using a shirt, getting all defensive and such

No because they look like shit. What do you think clothes are for?

Not often user but you wouldn't catch me dead in some busted ass graphic tee
*tips fedora

I'm not going to lose sleep over not getting to wear childrens shirts plastered with screenshots of the media I consume.

I'm not saying you should, do what you please that's it. Once again, you're in Sup Forums but you say it's children media (? When you use other visible brands you actually show you consume media so I don't see the problem, looks nice feels nice you like it then use it (not saying specifically you)

I usually wear solid colors but I do have a sadpanda shirt. Still need to figure out what font to use for some Won't Forget Moot shirts.