The absolute MADMAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HlXRPm_XdCc
youtu.be/t5w5dxx8mGo
youtube.com/watch?v=-QUJBjEbR0k
youtu.be/AklypHATlDY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf I literally hate the victims now and only love Trump

THANK YOU DONALD TRUMP FOR SPEAKING UP WHEN THEY SILENCE US!

what a time to be alive

holy shit hes calling out the jews on their lies

Post the average libtard's face when the news drops that the FBI has been deliberately grooming (and in some cases directly arming) many of the mentally unhinged psychos who would become some of the worst mass shooters in U.S history in order to push a public disarmament agenda. Not to mention they've deliberately ignored damming tips that would have almost certianly led to the would-be shooter's arrest.

this so much

another quality post mr. president

Savage Don

I'm starting to think he is a bit mad. Let's watch some shark week.

Holy fuck he just went in. This is the first time since JFK where a sitting president is officially going against the Zionist narrative.

God I fucking love Trump

I wonder how he uses chopsticks.

But CNN has already said this isn't true.

Drumph is a fucking retard and keeps repeating the real fake news pushed by his daddy Putin in the Kremlin.

Jimmy Pickles ended Hillary

CNN is still hilarious

>CNN says it's not true.
Wow well then I guess it not fucking true then. What a good goy.

if only he tweeted about crisis actors, that would be good enough to send libniggers into civil war mode

kid wanted to read cnn's question. never did because tucker. odd, sir

I fucking love Trump

You can use chop sticks with just two fingers. It's just tough to really clamp on to things the way you sometimes need to do depending on what you're eating.

It's actually the preferred way to shovel loose stuff out of the bowl and into your mouth.

>inb4 he takes carrier as proctologist

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I see your stupid namefaggotry and every time I see it it's something completely retarded
eat a bucket of AIDS, faggot
>But CNN has already said this isn't true.
Exactly, cunt.

I'm replying on my phone.
>faggotry upsets me
Honey, i prolapse on purpose and you think text makes me gay? haha

>i porlapse on purpose
Literally, unironically, genuinely, with every ounce good-will towards this endeavor, kill your fucking self.

You can pink sock all you want faggot
but shilling on Sup Forums only hurts you, sweetie

Yes, everything is conspiracy memes and jews.

>post x face
end your faggot life

he's really the best

OH FUCK

SHOTS FIRED

If you were to tell me in 2008 that all this shit was going to go down over the next 10 years, I wouldn't fucking believe it.
Trump is the miracle that keeps on giving.

>what is Garland, Texas shooting
Dumb nigger.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Aye, pronouncing Jerusalem the capital of Israel, rather than Tel-Aviv, was going against the Zionist narrative?

Mmmmkay. Gud 0ne.

Pretty based I'm not going to lie.

>>i prolapse on purpose
>he said as to be taken seriously
Hahahahahahahahahaha fucking die

You people are seemingly unaware that engaging in conspiracy theories hurts you.

youtu.be/HlXRPm_XdCc
youtu.be/t5w5dxx8mGo
youtube.com/watch?v=-QUJBjEbR0k
youtu.be/AklypHATlDY
TIME TO WAKE UP SHITHEADS
IF YOU BELIEVE ANY OF THIS SHIT YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED

A

Oh shit!

Just wait until donald sells nuclear reactors to Saudi Arabia.

FUCKING

Shine the light, Donald.

Maplenigger

>S T A M I N A

David Hogg and whats her face spic are being paid to enact gun control present emotions as facts.

The proof is whos paying them and why.

>were still doing gun reform tho, goyim!

Is CNN going to call that brave child a liar? That Brave young survivor? Does CNN hate children?

Israel is a convenient existence for the Saudis.

My enemy's enemy is my friend.

Hezbollah = Iran.

Read more, brah.

God Bless

What's wrong with this?
Why is the jewish stereotype sweating at what the other jew is saying?
Are we finally differentiating between jews now?

What in the fuck is wrong with 45 anyway? He didnt want to be president ( its fucking obvious, look at his reactions after winning) and now he's glorifying school shootings.

Leftist logic:

>Accused is leftist - denies charge -"well that settles it".

>Accused is not a leftist - no evidence supporting accusations, plenty of evidence showing wrong doing by accuser - "you're going to jail any day now".

Holy fuck this boomer FUD is hilarious. It doesn't matter if it is true, it undermines the coordinated DNC media circus if they have to stutter and go on defense. These people have no morals to begin with, we keep ours and undermine their shifting views.

kekkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
with this much truth I don't know WHAT THE FUCK THE FAKE NEWS IS GOING TO DO!

this but unironically

what a time to be alive

All can say to that is you have shit values then.

Supporting Saudi is about as anti Israel as you will get from me. Supporting Iran? Kill yourself.

My president.

what on earth are you on about.

The fuq namefagging is this shit?

would the jews really do that?

just go out and kill a bunch of teenagers for their political agenda?

Im saying Trump will make deals with anybody long as its good for america.

Someone please post the CNN damage control statement

>CNN keeps peddling their preferred (((victims))) who autistically screech "muh 2nd Amendment kills children"
>all conservatives who are capable of basic critical thinking skills and point out several (((coincidences))) on social media are accosted by the Marxist mob for "attacking child victims"
>enter pro-gun Junior ROTC survivor
>CNN goes full shuthimdown.mpeg
>CNN thinks problematic survivor will just disappear if they ignore him
>Based President Trump posts this on Twatter
>now CNN is forced to either give the survivor a platform or attack an "innocent child victim" themselves

11th Hyperdimesnsional Yu-Gi-Oh

>absolute mad man
Quite literally

Short term naval gazing will cause long term harm.

top kek. How will they spin this? Will they avoid mentioning the scripting while pretending he thinks the shooting is fake?

Sure thing. I play the information warfare game to disarm my enemies and prevent them from destroying my country and community. It's not my fault you can't see beyond the absolute most surface level interpretations and engage in daily conformist handwringing.

The only proof so far this could be a false flag was due to the officers inaction to enrage the shooter at the school Otherwise this looks like more opportunistic anti rights from big government.

What are YOU talking about? I looked up that term so what does self reflection having to do with what we are speaking of?

>enter pro-gun Junior ROTC survivor

Any links?

its a jew admitting they are not white. This puts their anti white sentiments into the category of hate since its not self loathing. They are performing that which they are said to detest.

I refuse to debate a potato.

>I play the information warfare game to disarm my enemies and prevent them from destroying my country and community.
I think you might have a heightened sense of self-importance.

He should have gone for the jugular and called all of the kids interviews scripted

You refuse to admit you are full of shit by running out of the argument.

Nah, he's on target.

Uh huh.

My fucking sides hurt.. Best time line ever!

To be fair calling navel-gazing "self reflection" is kind of potato comparison.

It took me a solid minute to decipher what the fuck you said until I realized you don't know how to spell career. Jesus Christ dude go buy a dictionary.

I don't know why i doubted it was real. Lmfao!!

Now call Hogg a psycho fraud trying to use death to start a fake news career!!!!! Do it potus!!!! Do it!!! Just do it!!!!! You did tomorrow yesterday!!!!

Shitposter in chief does it again.

Anybody in here ever been diagnosed with mental illness?

Thats the definition i got when i looked it up.
Yeah you are so will finish the conversation for. Fuck off anti american shill you arent as persuasive as you think you are.

r u a cthulhu?

So they know who got replies, and know who is doing their job. Gotta keep the payroll in check
Remenber to tell them to succ a dick to give them ptsd

I'm just waiting until someone slips and compares it to vegas. Then the fun begins.

oh FUCK this might be the tweet to really set them off, fuck thats so based

Literally the god emprorer of the universe

wtf I love drumpf

You should love Tucker for apparently being the only one on FOX who still has his balls

All these RAGING libshits who replied are getting me hard.