So did he autoerotic asphyxiate?

read the coroner's report yesterday...used a belt between doorframe, nearly seated position, no note. autopsyfiles.org/reports/Celebs/williams, robin_report.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

n.neurology.org/content/87/13/1308
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Probably a black cube assassination.

his wife made a documentary blaming his parkinsons wtf

He died in his wife's son's room haha.

Given how many Hollywood millions depend on him being seen as a beloved tortured genius and not a sexual deviant, I'd say we'll never know the truth.

he wasn't just trying to get off, he was trying to get off the ride
and it worked

watch some of his later life interviews, most of them are about playing Quake
He's basically the opposite of a Hollywood sexual deviant

He was prob a freemason. They kill there own frequently. Whatever it was, he certainly didn't hang himself from a door knob. They have freemasons that are cops, coroners, etc. They have people in positions needed to pull these ritual killings off, just like with the school shootings.

I don't really care but if I was a divorced multi-millionaire, I could see myself faking my own death.

I feel like everybody who dies by hanging themselves is jerking off.

Is this an effective method?
asking for a friend, seems like it would take a minute and be painful.

How the hell do you even hang yourself with a doorknob?

Very effective with little discomfort. You've got a couple seconds to puss out and then you're passed out with death coming about a minute later.
Same as you would from a rafter, there's just less rope between the noose and where it's tied off. Sit with your back against the door and let your weight cut off blood flow to your brain, done.

>So did he autoerotic asphyxiate
Yes. I can't believe everybody doesn't already know this.

Naw, that's not how you do it. Sounds more like just a typical suicide. Don't ask me how I know

he was suffering from dementia. He was rapidly deteriorating and experienced hallucinations and was wetting his bed and stuff.

Rumor is he was a part of a pedo ring in Hollywood in the 70's and began having a crisis of conscience in his later years. Certain measures were taken.

tfw you always leave a fake suicide note on the table in case you accidentally yourself while fapping.

He made a "vein" attempt at slashing his wrists first....ba-dum-tisssssss.
So no, although he probably got the idea for the method of hanging from that movie about his kid offing himself while whacking it, but it was likely depression or the SSRIs used to treat him that got to him. The Parkinson's was giving him delusions on top of that.
He hadn't watched TV or read in months then found an iPad in the closet and started using it and his wife thought maybe he was coming out of his isolation. He searched Lyrica, Abilify, some other drugs which he was probably on just before he died.
It's a garden-variety tale of suicide; it just happened to a celebrated comedian.

No, his wife wrote this after his death

n.neurology.org/content/87/13/1308

>By wintertime, problems with paranoia, delusions and looping, insomnia, memory, and high cortisol levels—just to name a few—were settling in hard. Psychotherapy and other medical help was becoming a constant in trying to manage and solve these seemingly disparate conditions.

>As you may know, my husband Robin Williams had the little-known but deadly Lewy body disease (LBD). He died from suicide in 2014 at the end of an intense, confusing, and relatively swift persecution at the hand of this disease's symptoms and pathology. He was not alone in his traumatic experience with this neurologic disease. As you may know, almost 1.5 million nationwide are suffering similarly right now.

Although not alone, his case was extreme. Not until the coroner's report, 3 months after his death, would I learn that it was diffuse LBD that took him. All 4 of the doctors I met with afterwards and who had reviewed his records indicated his was one of the worst pathologies they had seen. He had about 40% loss of dopamine neurons and almost no neurons were free of Lewy bodies throughout the entire brain and brainstem.

>Robin was losing his mind and he was aware of it. Can you imagine the pain he felt as he experienced himself disintegrating? And not from something he would ever know the name of, or understand? Neither he, nor anyone could stop it—no amount of intelligence or love could hold it back.

Didn't have Parkinsons
>On May 28th, he was diagnosed with Parkinson disease (PD).

>We had an answer. My heart swelled with hope. But somehow I knew Robin was not buying it.

what a fucking heartbreaking thing to read. Losing the mind is one of the worst fears in life. A slow, hopeless doom.

NANO NANO!

I think he had dementia or something close to it. My father had parkinsons but after he died the autopsy revealed it was lewy body dementia. Had he been able to do so he would have killed himself for the sheer horror and trauma of dealing with dementia and parkinsons, so I fully understand why Williams did the same. It's really no joke one of the worst ways to decay because you are just ultimately rotting mentally and physically wasting away. Dad turned from this big jovial fun as life guy to an emaciated skeleton unable to even speak in the last few months.

Scrolling down, yeah, exact same situation as my father, pretty much word for word a match to the symptoms Williams had. Robin was just able to kill himself before it really eviscerated him. - Judging from my pa's experience and Williams I think there may be a trend of seeing LBD and thinking it's Parkinsons. It might be Lewy Body Dementia is like that football thing where you can't diagnose it until they are dead and you can open the brain.

>He had about 40% loss of dopamine neurons

that's fucked, makes death seem like a relief

looping?

Bobcat Goldthwait explained what Robin was going through on Joe Rogan. End this thread.

He was more valuable dead than alive