This defeats the libchildren

This defeats the libchildren

Not bad

this is pretty good, dude.

How can tide pod eating fags ever recover?

This is honestly pretty good.

Nice!

Another

holy fuck spread this LOOOOL

nice maymay

The battle of Hogwarts was a false flag committed by the goblins

this actually may have an effect on them. Good work.

BELIEVABLE

which one was the school shooter? there was always some asshole trying to rek harry

Using their childhood fantasies against them.
This will either push them over the edge or break their wills.

>using harry potter for a conservative opinion

I hope JK rowling sees this and shits herself

Please do. Can't wait to hear your rebuttal to when they remind you that the one spell that actually kills people is
>B a n n e d

#banassaultwands

#HarryShotBack

Oh yes. That ban worked out real well for the good guys didn't it?

10 posts and will someone explain to this oldfag the source? Never seen/read any HP. Correlate this to Pippy longstocking or Count Duckula and youd have my attention.

I mean yeah. If you used the spell you were sent to wizard jail and the good guys beat the wizard nazis.

Holy fuck, dude. Just how many levels of subversive kikery are you on? Today OP was not a faggot

You're doing the Lord's work, user.
Go forth, and multiply upon them.

powerful

Some bitch tit with a large following of people that used to go to Hogwarts goes to Hogwarts that some faggot goes to, because bitch tit really wants to kill the faggot. The entire school of people rises up and defends Hogwarts from bitch tit and his invading bitches. The equivalent of a fucking shootout happens, and the teachers literally save the day.

Lel

In HP every man women and child carried a wand capable of dismemberment, evisceration, immolation, mutilation, instant death, and much much more.

Since liberals are children who need pop culture references to be able to grasp complex politics, they often cite the HP universe as a means to manufacture anti-intellectual “gotcha” talking points based on fiction in order to subdue opposing points of view.

Sine liberals want to play this game, it is not surprising that it is exploitable, and easy to point out that wands (the HP equivalent of firearms) are carried by all without much abuse.

Of course all of this is retarded and childish, but if it means even 1 second of liberal suffering, I’m all for it.

1. The Killing Curse is not the only way to kill someone with magic

2. The Killing Curse (albeit rebounded) is the only thing that finally stopped Voldemort's reign of terror in the 80s

3. Deliberately malign intent is required to use the Killing Curse at all

4. The Killing Curse was legalized during the First Wizarding War apparently out of necessity

Fuckin NERD

Sort of like how if you shoot someone you go to jail?

You MUST be FBI.

>Hogwarts was an open carry school with armed teachers.

This is pretty great. Even with the argument of the banned 3 spells, they still learn spells to disarm or fully paralyze another person, so at the very least they are armed to the equivalent of a tazer

If this goes far enough, that bitch will rewrite her books. Calling it.

But the forbidden death spells could be related to the forbidden use of firearms illegally. You can still say abra kadabra and toast a nigga even though it's forbidden just like you can shoot up a school even though it is forbidden.

>”but it’s just a movie user.. it’s not rea-“
>”Black Panther is just a movie”

>mfw niggers can't ever use spells because they can't speak properly

This is actually really good senpai

ban assault wands

I don't know what this means, but if it's against the soyim, I'm for it.

Time to get this trending. I need some hastags. Go!

Everyone who wasnt a kid routinely did magic without talking to themselves

#assualtwands

Oh yea.

By leaving her alone.

This is a bdirty way to argue. Do you realize how many people you will be ruining this book for? This is below the belt, even for this place. Why do we have to use a story for kids to defend weapons we don't need?

Hogwarts is also a fictional place set in a fictional world and does not deal with the realities and problems that we face as a society. For instance Hogwarts didn't have NIGGERS and SPICS sagging and acting like retards and what not. Hogwarts would be the equivalent of some Ivy league school that only accepts those that are intelligent and deemed worthy enough to attend. This way they don't have to worry about things like gangs and robberies.

Imagine giving every high schooler a gun, and then imagine all the niggers and what not that would rob other students at gun point, or shoot other students for gang related reasons or some other stupid shit.

Lel, you just convinced me to post to fb

This is why you whites will perish, your too proud.

>Your

It's You're*

Another:

Good job

I need something like:

Hogwarts staff didn't wait for the wizard council to defend them
The students and staff were armed and ready

Top kek

Excellent. Yes, this will be of the triggerings.

libtards will be crying themselves to sleep all night

Fuck, now I kind of wish I knew anything about Harry Potter in order to help make some of these

Bump

My contribution

I mean, their self defense is magic, and literally go to school to learn magic

On one hand, we make fun of blacks believing in Wakanda, yet we're meant to draw parallels with a children's movie in regards to gun control?

>yet we're meant to draw parallels with a children's movie in regards to gun control?
Because liberals literally use these fantasy worlds as proof that trump is evil or whatever

In book 5 their defense teacher essentially says to wait for the police. We see how that worked out in real life.

Kek. Get wrecked.

Give us that AR15, we'll keep you safe.

This one is good

Murder is illegal. All the kids at hogwarts have the weapon to kill, but are not allowed to by school law.

Force the enemy to play by their own rules.

Alinsky. Rules for radicals.

Democrats see everything through the Harry Potter / Star Wars / Game Of Thrones lens.

We don't have to do anything but laugh at them. But throwing their own fantasies back in their faces will make them furious.

What's that grey stuff on Dumbledore's head?

Magik

During the recent protests, I didn't hear one mention of those movies. It just seems cringy to me, but I understand that's just one opinion. I'll give that book a read though, thanks

>being this buttmad over a superior meme

the absolute fucking state of Sup Forums

Cumshot since apparently he's a fag that probably touched Harry

Concealed > Open, as long its made clear that half of the class is carrying and you will become swiss cheese if you try anything serial killery.

I bet the Emperor also thought only Stormtroopers should have laser rifles and light sabers
the Rebel Alliance defied him, and fought back against an oppressive tyrant using weapons like laser rifles and light sabers.

#hogwartzopencarry
#hogwartzstrong
#harrycarry
#hogwatrzmilitia
More?

bump for the bump gods

Nice one.

Here's how you make it better. Add a contrast picture with a group of schoolchildren with guns. I would do it but I'm phone posting. Preferably have the top text with hogwarts, bottom text with school kids with guns.

>#harrycarry
That's a good one.

Nice one!

#hogwartzsolution

Kek bless these tags.
#PotterSlaughter
#WeFoughtBack

Update

Absolutely B-E-A-utiful!
Sinister, but gosh darn does this hit home for the Dumbledorf army kids

I'm going to be just flat silly with one just for the keks;
#leadvioso

#Dumbledorfcarries

that one's good.

#CaringTeachersCarry

why are you doing exactly what the libcucks do, attempting to apply fiction to real life?

If all else fails, we can fall back on the old Anglin special
>#PotterProtection
>#PotterProtects

reverse psychology

Pretty gud

>Of course all of this is retarded and childish, but if it means even 1 second of liberal suffering, I’m all for it.

This sums up most of my political belief system.

*it ain't me starts playing*

Sam certified, sir.

Poignant if you've read the books like they all have. Extremely revealing. Tres bien

Also Umbridge looks like Scott Israel heh