Hey anti gun retards

Why do you have a fire extinguisher?

I personally don't, because I prefer to wait 10 minutes for the fire department for my house to burn down before the threat (of fire) can be eliminated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Fat2Tr9DyYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>thinking that there is a single organic anti-gun poster on this board

You know Lefty pol is here

Wrong line of argument, user.

When you do things like argue about guns from a "muh self defense" standpoint, you're allowing the discussion to be on their terms. Want guns for self defense? Well, what guns do you realistically need to defend yourself from a hypothetical burglar? Do you expect to have to have a firefight with a mafia hit squad or something?

Your starting point should be "Shall not be infringed", and pointing out that 2A isn't about hunting or burglars. Consider making them a generous offer to agree to give up your guns if the government gives up theirs first.

Lefty pol here

Firearms are quintessential to any populace securing themselves from totalitarianism.

>Well, what guns do you realistically need to defend yourself from a hypothetical burglar?
All of them.
Micdrop.png

Which Lefty views do you have then?

I'm glad we have some common ground here.
Who are the authoritarian fags in the Democrat party who want gun control?
What makes them hate liberty and enjoy slavery?

Mentally ill folk will always gain access to weapons, including guns even if illegal. Taking away guns from good people is so counterproductive that it makes anyone who has an inkling of common sense scratch their head.

youtu.be/Fat2Tr9DyYg

>Democrat party who want gun control?
Like 96% of them

Turned it into a meme for you.

>Memeify.py

That school in Florida had all of the makings of a leftist utopia... look at how that turned out.
>the chad gunman ignores the gun-free zone signs and starts gunning down his yiddish bullies
>the teachers are helpless to stop the chad gunman, because gun free zone
>the local police and sheriff's office fail to respond in time
>the virgin SRO cowers in a bush while all of this transpires
This would be a non-issue if K-12 faculty could carry, and if all college campuses allowed concealed carry for students and faculty alike.

>not extremist view
Anyone from a reasonable point of view can value, or at least respect, this freedom.

All those bank robbers not getting shot to death in Texas... not to mention the myriad of schools shootings down there.

>.py
user, I came here to get away from my programming assignment.

Hey ammosexual retard. I have a fire extinguisher to try and keep a house fire fire from spreading until the fire department shows up. You know what I don't have? I don't have the dam upriver rigged with explosives so I can blow it if my house catches fire. That would be excessive and dangerous to my neighbors.

GO BACK AND DO YOU'RE HOMEWORK

If I could do it over again, I probably would do some cs or something. Shit is kinda fun

>YOU'RE
Your.
I'm retarded

Lolwut

>1 post by OP
>digits confirmed
>interesting point

(You)?

Yeah, bump

Remember when all those citizens with guns stopped those mass shootings?

Me neither

Stop being a hoplophobic bigot.
Nah, it's too late in the day now. I can't focus worth a shit on homework past 8pm.

>8pm
Pfft I used to spend all night in the computer lab, sack up man

They don't get reported because they don't happen, because, ya know, the shooter is dead

fire extinguisher related deaths are disturbingly high and only getting worse every year. i can see no other path than to ban them!

*loud screeching* bump

I've been way too lazy this semester, desu. I need to find a study group or some shit to help motivate me.

The promise of sweet paychecks after you're done isn't motivation enough?

How did Cruz miss that fat fuck?

I received my grant money before the semester, so no, not really.

no, that's what renter's insurance is for

>grant money
what the fuck I never got no damn grant money

Do you attend a community college, a state university or what?

It was a state school

Marxists are pro-gun.

It should have been impossibru. Conspiracy confirmed.

>Marxists are pro-gun.*
*unless you don't want to share your stuff, then straight to the gulag

Well that sucks... same here. I receive a comfy $3.7k every semester.

Are you poor/brown?

I'm an unemployed white cis male shitlord... they're way too fucking generous with their handouts.

God damn it, maybe I didn't find the right applications or something