Is this character meant to be a black human being or some kind of alien/demon?

Is this character meant to be a black human being or some kind of alien/demon?

Other urls found in this thread:

kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34480#p1111752
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because Toriyama has made similar looking characters before who I think were just meant to be regular black people.

he's from another race and black on top of that, so both

He's a djin, you idiot

I don't think he is supposed to be a human.

Then again, Chaozu is a human, so who knows?

yes

That's racist.

Basically, he's an Arabic Genie.
The Japanese are so stupid that they literally believed everything white GIs told them during the Occupation, so people Toriyama's age literally believe that blacks actually look like gollywogs in real life.

He's a magical construct created by one of the previous gods of Earth

Obviously a Djinn because of his Arabic Motif he has going on with his clothes

Or they don't give a shit and they just think it looks amusing

Who gives a shit?

t. nig

>so people Toriyama's age literally believe that blacks actually look like gollywogs in real life.
They had enough black GIs in the bases, they've seen blacks. And that's how the typical black looks to most people.

You just mad cause your faces are ugly as fuck.
Just accept your morphological shortcoming and move on for fucks sake.

Thats not what your girlfriend thinks about my bbc

Geenie

>finally realized his dick looks better than his face
You're on a path of self discovery there buddy. Keep going.

According to Herms:
>Specifically, he's the "attendant" (tsukibito) of the God of Earth; it's the same term used to describe Kibito in relation to Kaioshin, and Whis in relation to Beerus. It's mentioned in the series that he's served that role for multiple generations of Earth's gods.

>According to the guides, Popo and Karin both originate in the afterlife, and were dispatched to Earth to assist the local god. This is supposed to be standard procedure throughout the universe, with the god of each planet selected from amongst the planet's population, and these wacky afterlife guys sent to help them out. They're not supposed to directly serve as gods themselves, the idea being that it's best for one of the planet's natives to take that role. Earth is just the exception because it keeps getting stuck with Namekians as god.

kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34480#p1111752

>2017
>still believe in bbc meme
pretty sad desu, when cock size is the only thing the entire race proud about, and its not even that big

I've always wondered if anyone got triggered by Kinnikuman Great.

Protip: The Japanese are racist as fuck. More racist that Americans, actually, because they DO have a claim on racial purity. They know that that's how you draw blacks to mock them. Just like how they draw other asians with squinty eyes and whites with giant noses and beady eyes.

Which one of Toriyama's assistants came up with that shit? Because we know that Toriyama himself couldn't be fucked enough to plot out something like that.

I doubt it; only white trash and their equivalents in other races give a shit about wrestling, and they're all too stupid to think that deep on something.

Japan is extremely racist and toriyamas artwork shows it.

Mr Popo is a chill guy though.

So he's god's cock washer.

He's not a black human being you retard. If he was he would dislike the sound of rubbing glass.

>he would dislike the sound of rubbing glass.
What? You mean the rubbing of the outer rim of a wine glass?
If not that's oddly specific user... are you sure you aren't the alien?

Do you know what a djinn is you idiot?

>whites with giant noses and beady eyes.
m e r c h a n t e d

Sadly, he's not allowed to participate on the TOP despise his literal thousands of years of practice on dropping people out of round rings.