Dungeon Meshi

Man everyone in his party have loose screws. Righteous Nigger Hero is on the right path here.
What the fuck is that long hiatus?

Welp there's the perma death flag for the righteous nigger.

I HATE HATE HATE that sudoku block shading that started with this chapter. It makes me downright uncomfortable. If this series weren't so good, I'd drop it purely because of that shitty shading.

>reading this thinking "wtf does he mean by suicide shading"

Fuck you internet

I didn't even notice it until you pointed it out

what the hell is this shit
Why did my comfy nethack cooking manga turn into some grimdark murder shit?

I saw it coming from a long time though. MC has brain problems and the party is probably insane in the point of view of other normal adventurers

>Kabru and friends
>normal
They're just a different flavour of insane.

But they're clearly the heroes

Yeah too bad this thing is starting to turn to shit.

It will either end up really good (i doubt it now) or it will become garbage.

>nigger
>No black facial features
>no naps
>pretty short compared to other humans.
Not with that hair he is straight up dark skinned spic

Nah it's still good you are just a jaded faggot.

>cabron is a spic
wew thanks Sup Forums

Np he is one of my favorite characters now since he has a dog warrior on his side AND he seems to have some assassin shit going on.

>you have a different opinion so i will just call you a faggot like i learned on 4chin

sad

>I don't like something so I'll call it shit like I learned on 4chin

sad

>dog warrior
squashed dog warrior

He put up pretty good fight compared to the others. He proved his power and loyalty the cat warrior would have left after they got paid in fish.

Op can you start a new thread without calling him a nigger? I think that really fucked up your posts but I wanna talk about the manga. I could make a new thread myself but don't wanna step on your toes/

OP here
I don't know how nigger would fuck things up unless pathetic loser filtered that. make another thread or whatever

Kabron is pretty much ded again soon. Nobody can stop Chimera Imouto.

nigger is filtered by 35% of Sup Forums users (based off of one of moots last posts) so yeah you lose quite a bit of the fanbase

Cabron could be from the same place of Kaka and Kiki. We don't know too much about the other nations and cultures in Dungeon Meshi. we known there are some NOTjapanese people, classical middle ages generic european, dorfs, elves and dark skinned people from one or different countries.

I think it's normal though, the manga is more about meals and dungeon crawling than surface exploration.

wow, what a n i g g e r

Humans (or humanoids such as Marcille and Namari) can be revived because their souls are attached to their bodies, unlike monsters, so there are some outcome possibilities I've imagined:
- try to revive her, since monsters can't be revived (at worst, she would either keep some of her present monstrous characteristics, or not much of her personality would remain, or be obtainable)
- if she can't be revived, she was either completely turned into a monster, or her soul is discarded completely (souls being attached to their bodies is a consequence of the dungeon, or the dungeon's master's magic) so that the monster can function more efficiently, or placed elsewhere (maybe even the DM has problems separating Farlyn from the dragon).

Finally, some possibilities that I don't see happening: Kabru and/or DM becoming meals for Laius. Kabru eating monster Farlyn should be more likely.