#5. Remember to be empathetic

>#5. Remember to be empathetic
Lmao, what a sociopath

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NClJXjM4eBw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He bangs his wife with those fingers!

The "outrage" of this bothers me to no end.

He didn't use the card during the talks but the (((media))) has been acting like he did, just so twitter can gobble it up.

These points are probably written by himself and there is nothing wrong with that. Again, he didn't use it during the talks so it's not like he doesn't have sympathy.

There is nothing wrong with what is written, it is all good, heartwarming points. It's not like he wrote down his agenda unlike CNN.

Anyone who is "outraged" by this has serious issues.

the media lies constantly about Trump and then mocks him for calling them on it we live in a very sick time

>He didn't use them during the talks!
Like that makes a difference lol!

Meanwhile, Obama had someone else write his teleprompter diarrhea.

It really does.
>it doesn't matter that the media is lying or failing to include information
Clickbait is real. They know what they are doing.

I don't know what media is saying about when he used it, nor do I care, because it's irrelevant.
The picture is real. The tiny hands are real. The knob's '45' embroidered on his cuff is real, and his personal reminder to express basic human emotions is real, and it's hilarious

Trump has always had problems being empathetic. The man never cries or shows remorse for anyone. Sometimes I don't think he really cares about the peoples issues. He did that speech thing about the gun shooting as a publicity stunt, and to show that he can be supportive. Even though he really wasn't. It was like watching a robot talk with humans.

This is a giant issue, from all corporate news media outlets. Propaganda and agendas, lies and slander spew out from every angle. Journalistic integrity should be applauded, but those who twist narratives for their own corporate benefit are the biggest sources of "news" in society.
We live in an age where we no longer have to follow their agendas, but people have failed to realise this. They have fallen again to the lies of the media who just want to control them for their own pockets. All information is still free on the internet. People can use their own sources and discover their own opinions but no! They would rather listen to CNN or just MSM about what they should think!

Considering that two scoops caused an outrage, I can see why people are going apeshit over this

Sure m8 whatever helps you sleep

I'm going to go out and buy a Fosters just for this.

>complains about 'fake newz'
>posts alex jones
Yer a laugh

They're talking points you fucking idiot. It's a list which any public speaker has of topics to make sure they cover. It's the same as a powerpoint. He wanted to make sure he ended the session with that last point, to emphasize he cares.

You stupid, disingenuous fucking libshits never stop, do you?

Oh and nice meme flag. Either a foreign lib shitstain or a jew. Kill yourself.

dementia is a hell of a disease

LOL

Why does the 70yr old business master president of the united states need to remind himself that he gives a fuck about people dying unnecessarily?
There's nothing disingenuous about that.
Now, all you faggots constantly tripping over yourselves to defend someone who's obviously a major asshole is being disingenuous

NOT HIM BUT IT'S TALKING POINTS YOU UNEDUCATED HICK
>flag
GO RECYCLE YOUR COCK IN A FAG'S ASSHOLE

Alex jones is just a meme. Sorry that he offends you.

>NOT HIM
Thanks, I gathered that from the post i.d
>MUH TALKING POINTS
It's a completely unnecessary talking point that a world weathered leader of the free world need not prompt themself to remember
>ad hominem attack
Lmao, such intelligent, civil discourse.
Settle down, sally

You've obviously never made a public speech so you don't understand the need for a talking points list. And explaining it to some stupid lefty wageslave who probably stocks shelves isn't worthy of my time.

But you keep talking shit kiddo. You'll never approach trump's level.

>Sorry that he offends you
Lol, I love that you're desperately scrambling to find something to use against me. Pathetic

youtu.be/NClJXjM4eBw STOP, THE BOTS ON Sup Forums STATE RUN PROPAGANDA!!!!!!

>You've obviously never made a public speech
I certainly have, and I've also made talking points when on the phone with salespersons and other retail types, I very much understand the value of these prompts.
Like I've said, or rather, repeat ad nauseum for you mongoloids, his last talking point is laughable, considering the context.

>you'll never approach trump's level
Good, I'd hate to go down

>It's a completely unnecessary talking point that a world weathered leader of the free world need not prompt themself to remember

The point of the list is to keep track of the order of what you want to discuss when giving a public speech or leading a meeting, not merely to remember to be empathetic.

You have not and will never make speeches, lead groups, meetings, conferences or see the inside of a board room, because you're an absolute moron who doesn't understand any of this. Now get back to stocking those shelves.

Here, i made this 4u

He's got a giant ego and basically can't relate with anyone so normies have to tell him how to sound normal. It happens a lot with those with cash they become husks and don't work well with other people.

>The point of the list is to keep track of the order of what you want to discuss when giving a public speech or leading a meeting, not merely to remember to be empathetic.
Congrats, you contradicted yourself in the same sentence.

>Go back to stocking shelves
Lol, keep projecting and attacking, it's fun

>I certainly have, and I've also made talking points when on the phone with salespersons and other retail types, I very much understand the value of these prompts.

Apparently you don't or you wouldn't have posted this idiotic thread. And your sales calls are not on the same level as the president hosting a nationally televised listening session during a tragedy. Lots of PR involved. He obviously wanted to make sure he emphasizes the fact he cares, so he made that a point on his list. And you faggots still won't shut up, because your petty hate for the man never ceases.

>Like I've said, or rather, repeat ad nauseum for you mongoloids, his last talking point is laughable, considering the context.

Profound insight. Real glad you made this thread. No one here is going to suck your cock. Fuck off back to plebbit.

There's nothing outrageous about those notes. Anyone reading the article ridiculing him for using notes won't see anything to disagree with in the notes. So they'll realize that it shows great concern and preparation on Trump's part to be using notes in the first place.

How can you not respect someone who goes to an important meeting without notes and preparation?

>GO RECYCLE YOUR COCK IN A
FAG'S ASSHOLE
I see we have a master of wit on our hands here

Forget about him, he only wants to point, laugh and fish for (you)s.
This is the world we live in now, where people follow like cattle to the propaganda pushed by mainstream media despite the fact that they have the ability to discover for themselves.

Thanks, I get told that a lot in real life~

People and organizations that fly by the seat of their pants are seldom successful.

Should have said (5) Be a hardass.
Then I bet you wouldn't have come on Sup Forums to shitpost if would ya?

No, you don't.

Worry about that colossal faggot running your own country instead, leaf. You have far bigger fish to fry than worrying about Trump.

the (((MSM))) are such cunts.
i've been in business meetings before and used devices like this to stay on track speaking or keep a meeting on track.
fuck these faggots and their fake outrage.

>muh pr
He certainly doesn't seem worried about broadcasting how much of a retard he is on twitter

YOU'RE RIGHT, THEY CALL ME SARCASTIC ASSHOLE INSTEAD

I don't even think they call you that. I think you're the guy who can't understand social ques and won't stop talking about Naruto while staring at your shoes

>Possibility

Huge difference, you tard. Learn to comprehend.

Not only that, but Trump doesn't even have a written opinion here from what I can see unlike those who are attacking him for it. The fact that it is just empathetic points proves that he was there for the people, not to shove an existing agenda down their throats.

Why does he have the number 45 printed on his sleeve?

He's potus #45

Hope you have some salt to help those boots go down easier

narcissism. He hasn't achieved anything in office (besides tax cuts for the rich that Hillary was going to do anyway) so he constantly goes back to election night.

Sure m8 whatever helps you sleep

>tax cuts for the rich
So you haven't been paying attention to anything and are just looking for excuses to bash him no matter what he does because you're feckless, impotent, and a moron
Got it

>meme reply
I like your response but it does the exact opposite to helping me sleep.

>besides tax cuts for the rich
Complete bullshit. This was the biggest helping hand to the middle class in DECADES, the average family is saving thousands of dollars this year. He fucking eliminated an entire tax bracket. The only people actually hurt by this are those wealthy enough to itemize their deductions - the ultra rich stay the same, the poor get to keep more (and in some cases ALL) of their own money now. Stop spreading disinformation you fucking monkey.

BTW I'm a real life CPA.

I'm frankly amazed that CNN hasn't been hit with numerous class action lawsuits for slander.

forgot trip

Yeah, I'm sure Donnie "I have the best words" writes his own speeches

show your flag nigger.

Isn't it more endearing that an habitually cold person is making efforts to be nice?

Obama didn’t even have a piece of paper that said where he was born.

> What an asshole for trying to spark conversation and let people know he hears them

sure thing Pedro
there's a colony of pedophiles in Mars too

I keep thinking I've seen peak deranged leftism.

Then another day goes by and I see a new level of insanity.

>he has to remind himself to pretend to listen to people
>"yeah that's completely normal"

I guess the autists in this shithole wouldn't get it

PEOPLEKIND! FUCKING SEXIST

I don't know why I'm so turned on by the thought of a 71-yea-old fucking his wife. it must be because melania is so hot, r-right?

I really hope leafs wake out of the fucking coma they're in

like clockwork the shills come in using the same talking points

lmao, I got something you spin on faggot

LEL DRUMPF BTFO

0.02 cents have been deposited into your account
that's enough for today

What's shilly about my post exactly? That I'm telling the truth about Trump's tax cuts? I bet you must have been seething that those parents at Trump's listening didn't have producer made talking points and we're actual questions from actual parents of gun violence, it didn't play to your narrative at all
I'd be mad too if I were your enployers

Nice try shill, all your projection tactics are getting old, maybe it's time for a new strategy?

p.s. your english is faltering hard, are you a pajeet by chance?

>Projection tactics
Oh it's bait, nevermind

>doesn't even greentext right
this is just getting sad, shillanon