The american male is pathetic

>cant contribute to society
>assholes
>fat
>retarded
>cowardly, will never protect you
>pompous, arrogant
>even the fit ones suck.
You will burn. The west will burn. I dont even care at this point.
How can we save the west when we have such pathetic men?
Even just saying the word "men" makes me gag, not even joking.

>Even just saying the word "men" makes me gag
Pretty sure that's just the cock you're sucking

Forgot to change your proxy, muhammed.

Im an american female. No proxy fat ass.
I triggered your fragile ego? Too bad!

Also (((modernity))) is the root cause.
If all these wh*tebois had experienced hardship half of that of their kin 150 this would not be a problem.

You have quite. Lot of negros and wetback in your country that keep posting anti white flag under your flag

You should do something about it firendo

>t. american male

let this be a warning to you ---->> CLOSE THE GATES OF IMMIGRATION

150 years ago*

TITS ?

sounds like weak man disappointed you

thx OP I bought $100k

So you are talking about wo"men" then.

>Im an american female.
Whip em out sweetheart.

Women have a sack of shit hanging between our legs? I dont think so nut fuck. Thatd be you.
Also, thanks for destroying the west shitheads.

lol wait I had to really think about this.

A roastie came here to post this. Imagine if a robot9k went to tumblr to complain about women.

This shit is cash.
>men are useless but the only reason women still exist is because they have to cary our offspring.

Get back in the kitchen no one cares what women think.

>t. roastie

Stop bitching like the rest of your clique. Find a somewhat redeemable beta, build him up and teach him actual values and morals; overall lead him down the right path. It may seem counter intuitive, but the strength of a man always leads back to a women. Do your part and ill do mine. That's the only way things are going to get better for you and me. WE can do this.

Is

let's see them tiddies, bitch

You know whats worse than being a roastie?

Being a roastie who thinks anyone cares what they have to say on a Taiwanese stamp collecting board of peace. Go take a dick or something and prove how much women need dick in their lives just to breathe.

>manlets
You forgot that its like 5'8.5" average in america

>marry a beta
How about you marry some fat feminist nightmare with purple hair?
My job is to tame. But you little boys are already tame.

Red pill them

Only because you calculate niggers and wetback into that average

White people are way taller

Women aren't people, femanon.
TITS OR GTFO

You keep posting, but you're not posting the two things that matter.
TITS or GTFO

I agree with this. For a lot of guys, if a woman gave them a chance and stuck around, they would change themselves up quite a bit for the better. However, that’s rarely, if ever the case. Especially these days.

That's what I call being in Queer Street!

I'm 6'3" and every white "man" in america was consistently top of head at my nose. I saw like 3 guys during a trip of 5 days that were my height and nobody was taller than me the whole time.

Everyone knows the best thing for a concussion is a rough handjob and an icebucket challenge.

>everyone getting mad at this redpill

Never change mutts

must be their short Anglo genes, go to places with higher german Dutch genes in the north

You forgot to put your meme flag on.

that's because there's too many mexican men in the USA
I don't think I've seen a mexican taller than 5'7, most men are around 5'5

Super tall guys are creepy and weird.
I work at a grocery store and all the 6'7 weirdos come out at night when theres no one there. And they hang out for like 4 hours just walking in circles looking creepy...

I was in New york btw forgot to mention so I saw hundreds and hundreds of people because we were sightseeing

Somebody tell me what fucking faggot with a rare flag just replied me

HURRY WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

Men are over-represented among those who oppose immigration. Women choose gender studies and other stupid shit instead.

6’2 and 6’3 is literally perfection

6’1 is pathetic and also 6’4

>tame
Funny. You got pumped and dumped a few times too many, didn't you?

>lets women grab you by the balls
This is why you dont deserve life.

WHAT IS THIS

Republic of Utah

it's not our fault you're too ugly to get a date

Sadly we live in a democracy and womans vote weight just as much as a mans. SD would be better off if only men were allowed to vote.

I might say the same of you sven.

I agree.

UTAH IN THE USA?

They fucking left the Union? Crazy fucking Mormons did it, THEY FUKIN DID IT

*slow clap*

You're not making sense.

Lol that is hilarious.

Stop stinking up my thread weirdo.

If you hate American men, why are you in the US?

Don’t talk to me if you’re not gonna post tits

>cowardly, will never protect you
You willing to put that theory to the test? Go into any town big or small and slap a woman in public.

>if yoush hatesh duh shky, huwhy dew u live undersh duh shky?

The west started to fall when men let women have a voice in politics. Don't forget that some of the first feminists wanted to free slaves.

So you're too poor to move?

i mean white men vastly out contribute to society in america more than any other, you're just statistically wrong there.

It could be possible that you're just emotional and projecting.

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions. 1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society). 2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power). 3)It determines what is held sacred in that society. For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions. 1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII. 2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on. 3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust. The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative. Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction. Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story. Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity. Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

Lmfao holy shit

Do not reply to troll threads
Report them.

Who the fuck is that?

>lets child play in the street
>wonders why she got hit by a car
Durrrshh hooga booga gurrrnnn

TITS OR GTFO you disgusting ungratefull bitch
You might pacify some manlets around here but your dumb bitch ass needs to stfu big time and be more gratefull you wherent born in uganda to be gangraped 20 times by niggers with rabbid aids

>thot detected
there's always bleach hun

>all men are the problem
>no, it has nothing to do with me
>it's everyone else
LOL how pathetic. There's a reason you're single. I'd call you beta, but it would be meaningless because all women are naturally beta.
Enjoy your loneliness.

Your cat pic convinced me.

Wtf loool

>inb4 fag coon lost on purpose

>6’2 and 6’3 is literally perfection
t. 6'2" in height

American guys smell like cheese and beef and are always fat or really skinny.
The problem literally isnt me, its you fat boy.

RARE AS FUCK
A
R
E

A
S

F
U
C
K

her vagina is weird

>thanks for destroying the west
We fucking invented the west you dumb cow

Now let's see those udders

>the problem is never me
Yup. 100% confirmed roastie posting.

*makes thread about amerimutt male hate*
>amerimutt expects tits

Stop projecting your obesity. Everyone, all over the world, knows American women are fat. First thing I thought getting back to America is that American women are definitely fatter than European women--even when they think they're average, they're husky.

What state are you in? Sleepless in Seattle is it?

I want the trannies to leave REEEEEEEE

OH NO NO NO NO

That kids parents need to be sent off to the gas chambers.

OH YES YES YES
So does that fat american soyboy.

6'7 (207cm) can confirm, diagnosed schizophrenic

France? must be a coal burner

No i would be a coalburner if i liked you

Allahu akhbar you cunt. Be the man you want everyone else to be you squirt.

>allahu akbar
>checks flag
Checks out.

I will give you a 6/10 (1 extra point for hating mutts)

k cuck keep me posted lol

Leftist cunt detected, go stuff your vagina full of rocks and dirt and do not procreate, filthy twat.

tits or GTFO,dude.