Can we get a Dana Loesch thread going? What’s Sup Forums‘s opinion of her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gLqOixKHgoE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/ourmilf/ for sure

women have no place in political discussion. the only reason you like her is because she is mildly attractive and repeats opinions you like hearing. stop putting pussy on a pedastal

literally who?

I can feel the fear in your typing. Come to the good side

/ourmilf/

I wanna fuck her

fear of what?

She's hot and has good opinions, I wish I could take her out for a nice steak dinner and probably call her back the next day.

Does she name the jew?

sage this slide thread

mommy!

she looks super tomboy and pretty mutt.

Her penis.

she's a Fox News regular. What do you think?

I love the_donald

A KIKE AND A DYKE

Fuckin who? Cunt

Wait your turn. I saw her first.

Finally

Then why is everyone saying she's /ourcunt/ or whatever?
Sup Forums has become like Canada. Totally invaded by foreigners.
:(

Very good at helping NRA pretend to be on our side. It's an utterly worthless organization.

Mass murder at Gun Free Zones, and yet NEVER do they call for felony indictments of the sociopaths in government who mandate these murder zones.

>Then why is everyone saying she's /ourcunt/ or whatever?

because they are r/The_Dotards who white knight for controlled opposition roasties

Dana used to look like pic related until she started dying her hair black and tanning to appear more like a spic

>can we get a Sup Forums tier thread going
fucking die faggot

I want to sniff her hineyhole.

NUKE ISRAEL
GAS THE KIKES

looks REALLY jewy here

Do not reply to off topic threads.
Report them.

What ethnicity is this man?

CUTE

THE HOLOCAUST IS A JEWISH LIE, IT NEVER HAPPENED

why are you jews shilling this bitch so hard?

I want to give her head until she is dehydrated & needs an IV.

Based Dana.

BUMP

What's in that dude's mouth?

I get why she changed her look, can't be an NRA spokesperson looking so cute.

Dana Loesch and Ann Coulter are 10 times better than those e-celeb roasties. We need more women like them.

>spokesperson
A
FUCKING
LEAF

GIBS ME KISSES!

Damn. Sexy white women with black hair are hard to find but my favourite.

No!
Swedes don't get kisses!
Swedes get chastity and strap ons!

Obviously, in an ideal world. But we live a reality that is a state of post-feminist revolution, so if they are to help our cause, why not let them?

>
youtube.com/watch?v=gLqOixKHgoE

hot af

Isn't she Canadian?

Shes hot.
I wouldn't kick her out of bed for packing

We will never win the women vote because of stubborn fags like you

Gawdd... yes pls!!

because they will ruin it like they do everything else. it is their nature

After that, The Fingolian Empire shall reclaim it's rightful clay!

Obama had no intention of banning airsoft.

>mildly attractive
roastie detected

>oh God, you would not BELIEVE the day I just had

see

I'd show you my dick but you'd like it too much

I can agree with that. None of these E-celeb roasties call out the Jews or even have pro-life narratives.

Is everything about the Jews to you? What about gun rights, liberty, and free markets?

do it faggot

a write-off for her never-trump hysteria, but there's nothing wrong with giving credit where it's due, and she did quite well last night

>oh are you the user we've been hearing so much about?
>what are you doing right now?
>i was hoping me and my friend could come up to your room and have a panel discussion into your penis

We. Can’t. Win. Without. The. Women. Vote.

Get that through your heads.

Do I really have to explain to you that kikes want our guns, want our freedumb and exploit our markets?

Top fucking kek, pic related

As long as you Asians take a few sissy swede slaves for yourselves

Aww sweetie ;)

doesn't change the fact that they shouldn't be allowed to vote in the first place

She just wanted Ted. Can you blame her? Ted Cruz a rock solid conservative. Trump wasn’t even right wing until as of late. The risk wasn’t worth it for her to support Trump.

Dana Loesch was literally calling people "anti-semitic" on twitter today. These zionist, shabbos goyim cuckservatives have no value; all they do is conserve the progressivism of 20 years ago in their multiracial multicultural egalitarian land of immigrants.

Now, Ann Coulter on the other hand is excellent.

I think she’s a fucking stuck up cunt. But I would rail her like a fucking line of cocaine. She was a dirty little whore at 15 years old and got pregnant. She’s a fake conservative though. She hates Donald Trump

Trump has done 10 times what Ted Cruz would’ve accomplished. Ted Cruz is all talk no action. He’s never done a fucking thing but talk

You and I both know that they’ll never have their right to vote taken away.

None of those things would mean anything in a 20% white country, and they wouldn't last long anyway.

>Can you blame her?
if she wants to win, then yes
she's a convert anyways, so stop pretending like you need ideological perfection

>Ted Cruz

You're joking, right?

dont even know who this ugly butch cunt bitch is
this

no, I don't know that, faggot. you think the world is just going to carry on like it is today forever? there is a storm brewing.

Is he going to be okay?

>She was a dirty little whore at 15 years old and got pregnant.

I'll bet she keeps a very clean shop below the waist. I'll bet there's hardly a scent on her or in her and if there is it's probably just like a post-workout arm pit.

>Ted Cruz is all talk

And the only thing I've ever heard him talk about is some semitic nation in a desert on the other side of the world that he is apparently quite fond of

You know he's right, anyone who disagrees is just a reddit cuck who probably spends all his time in /ptg/ like a homo

something something empty barrel something....

looks nice but no substance

Older brunettes with glasses are my fetish.

I may have repressed memories of getting /ss/ as a kid, and if that's the case then lucky me.

>I'll bet she keeps a very clean shop below the waist.

And if she doesn't, my mouth will be devoted to cleaning that all night long.

why do i all of a sudden want to have sex with her?

Celebrate diversity!

Dear lord. Some of y'all definitely need therapy for those mommy issues

Yes

Checked gun mama is best mama

I would rail that bitch so hard it's ridiculous
And I hate the idea of fucking women who have either had kids and been married

She's a NeverTrumper cunt. You stare at her tits and give her a pass for basically being a smashable version of Glenn Beck. She's a dumb hole sell-out.

Dana's a Glenn Beck acolyte. Fake conservative Mormon / Freemasonry. Basically Jew worship at the end of the day. Also connected to the British Tory party that fucks little kids and practices satanism. Dana Loesch is good looking window dressing is all. She's Italian-American. She might have left Glenn Beck's political sphere by now. Tomi Lahren was the same as Dana, until she went pro-Trump and got fired by Beck. Dana Loesch can be saved. Most women can be saved, unless they're actual diabolical Jews like Debbie Wasserman Schultz. But yeah, the Jews will always (((invite))) their pro-Jew friendly gentiles to (((debates))) like the one CNN put together. This is how they control a tight narrative, ensuring the Jews come out on top every time.

Glenn Beck and Dana Loesch are Mormon pawns for the Jews. The Mormons have been banned by the Russian Orthodox Church, and Russian Government. Mormons were always tossed into German Concentration Camps during WW2 for being subversives.

The United States went to war against the Mormons in the past. Go google "The Mormon War". Basically, the Mormon Church is a British Freemason psyop that tries to win political power inside foreign nations through it's false Christian cult. The CIA prefers to hire it's agents directly from the Mormon Church.