I quit anime after S2, but I regret not seeing this. I realise I'm slightly late to the party...

I quit anime after S2, but I regret not seeing this. I realise I'm slightly late to the party, but where the FUCK can I even watch this now? Chihiro, Mazui, Coalgirls, RH, De.us (don't even remember the last two), none of them are being seeded apparently.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Melancholy-Haruhi-Suzumiya-Seasons-Blu-ray/dp/B01HEXUFAK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1503737360&sr=8-1&keywords=haruhi
animenewsnetwork.cc/interest/2017-08-25/haruhi-sos-brigade-reunites-for-surprise-performance-at-animelo-summer-live-concert/.120558
github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorrent/issues/2683
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

amazon.com/Melancholy-Haruhi-Suzumiya-Seasons-Blu-ray/dp/B01HEXUFAK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1503737360&sr=8-1&keywords=haruhi

Just search nyaa.

I did. All the ones I mentioned are on there

perhaps
A lot of torrents are straight up dead from nyaa dying or abandoned by seeders. I'm having trouble locating a few things myself.

kissanime

retard
>>>/kissanime/

Thanks, but not seeing 1080p

>he's not in a secrit club tracker

>It's freeleech

The seeders are there, they just don't show up on nyaa. Just download it.

But they're not

Forgive my ignorance, I've been out of the scene for years. What am I looking at?

It's s on Spanish?

>But they're not
literally look at the image I posted here

Ok. Fair enough. Thanks. Not sure why none of mine are downloading though

When's S3 out?

Never

>people actually reccing streaming on Sup Forums

>I quit anime after S2, but I regret not seeing this.
You made the decision to not watch Disappearance, you thought you were better than the movie, and now after 7 fucking years when you see it is still one of the top movies of all time you realize how wrong your past cunt self was and now suddenly you want to watch it?

Have some fucking integrity and stand by your decisions.

You chose to not see it, now it's only fitting you go without it for the rest of your life. It's called consistency.

What the fuck even is this post

It wasn't out when I dropped out of anime. The series was always a favourite. I always intended to marathon it once it was finished, but I gather that's not going to happen, so I wanted to watch the apparently amazing movie I missed a long time ago.

Same with rebuild. Having seen all of Eva up to the rebuilds I've been waiting for them all before watching them.

I'm just stumped as to why none of them seem to be working for me.

I just went to rent it on Amazon but apparently they won't accept cards from outside the US. I want to witness it in 1080p which I don't believe is available on kissanime

I wasn't actually being serious, user. Enjoy the movie, you're in for a hell of a ride.

All good bro. I'm surprised you're the first shitpost.

On another note Google just brought up some random mega.nz file that appears to be the De.us version (15gb). Appears to be downloading. Fingers crossed

If anyone's still here, it has been a long time since I saw the series. I think I remember all the important stuff. Is there anything in this movie that's going to be ruined if I don't have it all fresh in my mind? Are there specific details that are important plot points or anything?

soon
animenewsnetwork.cc/interest/2017-08-25/haruhi-sos-brigade-reunites-for-surprise-performance-at-animelo-summer-live-concert/.120558

Rewatch the first episode of season 2.

check your wsr thread

What exactly are you having problems with

Thanks man. Sorry I didn't have that one on auto-update

So it turns out I AM just retarded. This solved my problem:
github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorrent/issues/2683

Interestingly though, my VPN was cancelled months ago but I've been torrenting successfully until tonight.

Thanks for the help everyone