CHRIST. this is disgusting

cHRIST. this is disgusting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BwMFMqE4UMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I do this, but with normal rice, I use some cayenne pepper as well, it's wonderful.

>it's an American pretends to know anything about food episode

How is it disgusting

I tried this stupid shit by myself once and believed me fucking half-cooked eggs do not taste good,

salmonella and carbs, a match made in heaven

Tastes lovely. Your attempt probably ended up all soggy, didn't it? Try preparing your rice properly you tard.

Speak for yourself, pleb.

Try living in a first world country

Just how fucking bad is murican eggs?

>half-cooked eggs
Because you were doing it wrong, look at that steam, the egg will not stay raw when you mix with rice that hot you faggot.

>salmonella
Non first world country poorfag shouldn't try it.

OBSESSED

Japanese cuisine bottles down to raw/half cooked eggs on top of rice, raw fish on top of rice, cup noodles. Really impressive.

You probably used rice that has cooled down. It's a common mistake people do when trying to imitate this.

I bet you like your fried eggs fully browned, you disgusting piece of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=BwMFMqE4UMM

That salmonella looks delicious

>That liquid egg

>/ck/ crossboarders ITT

>salmonella
>existing in developed countries

lol

I can see retarded weeaboos buying overpriced eggs. Why not just cook it properly and save the money?

was it autism?

Real men chew on solid graphite

perhaps you should use fresh eggs

>I can see retarded westaboos buying overpriced scallops. Why not just eat fish&chips and save the money?

If the rice isn't super hot from just finishing cooking it doesn't work, obviously.

Why would a country not invest in safe and healthy food if it has the technology for it?

>amerifat complaining about asian food thread again

Except the bit of heat from the rice is more than enough to prepare it properly. Have you never ahd easy fried eggs before (the kind where the yolk is still mostly liquid)? It's the standard in pretty much any western country.

>Americans can't prepare food without a microwave

I can sense your financial difficulty just from reading this.

>advanced country
>doesn't know that you cook eggs to make them edible

F O R C E D

A N I M A T I O N

I wish it were like this in Germany. Fucking vendors actually go the opposite route and go out of their way to randomly add feathers and such, to evoke an impression of it being "natural". I just think it is disgusting.
But even then I obviously wouldn't eat raw egg, that's just revolting.

>this triggers the merrylard

Next you guys will complain about eating raw fish and vegetables.

Goddamn, Sup Forums is worse than Sup Forums at making screenshots.

>invest in quantity over quality
>add "fresh" to labels
>either sell cheap eggs, or get away with selling fresh eggs at higher prices. same shit.
For the food industry and the healthcare industry, it's a win-win, I guess

Tamago kake gohan is fucking delicious.
>use proper rice like jasmin rice or short grain rice
>rinse the rice
>steam them
>put in a bowl and crack over the freshest, preferably free range organic egg you can find
>pour over low salt soy sauce to your liking
>put on some furikake or shichimi togarashi.
>if you feel extra dirty, put an additional egg yolk on top.

What's wrong with raw egg

>salmonella
If an egg already contains salmonella, you cant get rid of its toxin even if you cook it. So it doesnt really matter anyways

t. Food engineer

Please use only yolk.
Even if you add butter it is delicious.

>if you feel extra dirty, put cat skin on top.
ftfy, you filthy moon

shut the fuck up retard

That looks lovely.

Salmonella. It came out of a chicken's ass.

You don't even know what that means.

>tfw a kilo of Jasmin rice is 2-3 dollars
I'd prefer 7-tonner

>butter
>rice
>egg
I swear to god you people need to get shot. How can anyone think that adding a cube of fucking butter to ANYTHING actually improves the overall experience?

You must be shit at your job if you honestly think this.

>the concept of cooking an egg on hot rice is too advanced for some people

>not frying your rice
At least do it right, jeez.

>all these poorfag uncultured swine in this thread
Sup Forums is full of spics holy shit

I heard it's great if you're in a mtf transition

It's actually pretty tasty and I don't even like eggs that much

> butter on rice
Fucking degenerate

Have you seen that shit about microwave minutes? I am not surprised with any dumbassery coming from Murica anymore.

>and this somehow makes american cuisine so much better

But its true. You just cant get rid of Salmonella enteroxin with normal cooking heat. It is very heat-resistant

I don't eat raw eggs

What is that with americans and shit coming from cans? I can understand green corns and tomato sauce, but beans? What the actual fuck.

Using margarine is worse tho

This used to really confuse me. Because there are 100 seconds in a minute, but why is does it turn to 1 minute when you exceed 60 seconds in microwave time?

Do you eat the shell or something

>implying it isn't muricans that grew up believing that raw eggs are dangerous
This is what happens when one's poultry industry is too cheap to vaccinate their chickens or too autistic about how eggs look that they end up removing the protective layer that helps protect them.

>Fucking vendors actually go the opposite route and go out of their way to randomly add feathers and such, to evoke an impression of it being "natural".
Jesus people will buy anything these days.

To be fair, canned foods are a solid idea. They keep an item of food perishable for long periods, so they're good for if you have to go a long period without going to the shops for some reason, like going camping or some such. That said, it is definitely better to use fresh ingredients when cooking normally.

They live in the desert. You go to the supermarket once every 4 weeks and fill the car with food. Thats why they have 5liter bags of milk etc. The US isnt like Europe or big cities where people go to the supermarket like every other day to grab whatever the hell it is they want for the night.

This shit right here is how you hurt a frenchman.

Why not just fry an egg and put it on top? The egg isn't going to cook from hot rice and uncooked eggs are fucking vomit inducing.

So the heated rice acts like a frypan or hot stone, heating up and cooking the egg, right? I'm really only familiar with fried or scrambled eggs, so do you flip the egg at all during this method, or just mix it in with the rice?

>american education

Well if the rice actually is hot enough to cook the egg, then it probably saves you a frypan, right?

Just mix.

Yeah, I know it's a solid idea, but for what I've seen, they apparently buy a shitload of canned things instead of, like, preparing the food properly. Without no reason whatsoever.

The French deserve to be hurt.

>he thinks egg shells are impenetratable
I have bad news for you user

I've tried it before and I feel like the egg will never be cooked well enough unless your rice is on fire. You'll just end up with raw egg and rice porridge.

You put above the hot as fuck rice, put the sauce, herbs anything you would like, then mix it. Don't just let the egg above without doing anything or it will just cook and solidify there.

>all these uncultured murifats preaching about the art of cooking

Why would you put the egg on top instead of putting the egg into the bowl first?

I guess it's the same mentality as fast food. Can't be assed to prepare your own meal, so you want shortcuts.

Unless you're stupid enough to bleach your eggs you're fine

Everybody deserves to be hurt. Why the french in particular?

>Hurr durr America

Because the Japanese are clearly expert gourmands

I can't stand cooked egg yolks. If I boil I soft-boil, if I fry it's sunny side up.

Have you dumbfucks never had carbonara before?

You people are complaining about something as simple as cooking an egg on hot rice, you can't this shit up.

Butter is delicious and works on almost everything.

should change the meaning to that

it makes sense because spending your budget on overanimating shit instead of animating more interesting things with it is just a waste and forced

>americans
>knowing what carbonara even is

is it time?

If I want to cook I have this thing called a stove

Is that fucking sugar?

To americans carbonara is just bacon and cream on spaghetti.

That better not be fucking sugar.

That better not be fucking flour.

Fuck, I don't even know what it should be.

Japanse cuisine is the shittiest cuisine of asian, on par with corean

It saves you a pan, user. If I recall correctly, Japanese kitchens don't have dishwashers, so it'd make sense for them to conserve their cooking utensils.