It's a senjougahara episode

>It's a senjougahara episode.

DROPPED

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/950900
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This slut was only good in the first episodes of Bake.

>It's a Hamekuji episode

She's great in episode 12 bake

Someone asked in a thread that got nuked, ''what the hell is up with that super high score on MAL''?

MAL has a loophole. Look at the top 50 shows on mal. 6 of them are Gintama, 4 are Mushishi and another 4 are Monogatari series. Tthats because those franchises are not normie friendly. People cant just pick up a new monogatari or ginatama. Only the people who sat through all the previous seasons, will watch the newer ones. And ofcourse those people are biased and will give every new entry 10/10. Pic related proves that about the monogatari series. Basically, only the first seasons of shows have objective scores, because a lot more diverse group of people watched and rated it, not just diehard fans of the show.

True, nothing else.

I liked her in tiger because she actually showed emotion.

Mushishi is normie friendly. I mean for years the only two anime series I'd watched were Cowboy Bebop and Mushishi.

Why would you put the x-axis labels in between the data points? Otherwise your observation makes sense, and it is a known problem in applied statistics. I think this was discussed to some extend in the context of research done for Netflix' scoring system.

>Why would you put the x-axis labels in between the data points?
Im not that good at making graphs and I made it in a hurry to prove a point.

>it has birb in it
picked up again

Hit me up, when mai homeboy Kaiki shows back up.

is she doing the OP as well?

You will know, the sound of multiple erections sprouting through the globe will warn you of that.

Cast the monogatari live action movie.

Jack black as Araragi.
kana hanazawa as Snek
Willim Dafoe as kaiki
An actual honest to god loli as Shinobu

>it's a Senjougahara episode
picked the fuck back up

already done

Where's Bat, man?

Who are they? Names would help.

It's a Bake adaptation.

Oh, shit. Cool thing then.

Wait, I just realized Bee and Birb are there. Never mind, I have no idea what the fuck that's supposed to be.

What? Never heard of it

Kek.
Seriously now, they can't hire a jap to play Bat in an eventual live action. It would be horrible.

They can't hire anyone for an adaptation. The seiyus are just too good at portraying their characters.

>Japanese L
>Japanese Attack on titan cast
Oh they will do a japanese bat.

At least L is half japanese or some shit, so it was not that bad, but Bat is a fucking Euro blonde. I know they will fuck that up, but they shouldn't.

Being a Batfag is suffering.

>most screentime
>most likely chance of "winning"
>three movies about her

But yes, you're right, you have it the hardest because of a hypothetical live action adaption which will almost certainly never happen.

Heh. True.

>normie
Fuck off back to Sup Forums.

>bee and birb
>no bat or monkey
What?

>not loving her for all of Bake + Hitagi End

>dropping gatari series at first episode

I hope anons would stop uploading that pic. It reminds me that bat eats intestines together with all the nasty turds inside it.

user, what do you think you eat every day?

I love hitagi rendezvous in the LN because that is where crab's tongue slipped and called bat a "blonde loli slave". I like how Araragi reacted in his monologue.
>I don’t like the way she phrased “blonde loli slave” either.
It shows us a glimpse of how it would be like if the three of them ended up living together. Crab will insult and hurt bat (probably using a talisman) behind Araragi's back. I want to see this scene. A scene where bat is crying and Araragi caught crab red handed. Just thinking about it give me the chills.

I'm kind of out of the loop I only watched the first two episodes but is the whole season already out? this guy posted the whole thing nyaa.si/view/950900

Araragi would lost his shit completely.

What is this fanfiction
Don't Crab and Araragi already live together at one point in the LN anyways

They aired it in like two days. There's 3 arcs with 7 episodes.

Though the downloads I've seen are for the whole arcs