Justin Timnerlake's new song is about his sympathy for Alt-right, white race

youtu.be/8MPbR6Cbwi4

In the song.. All of his hollywood friends begged him to say something in support of black lives matter and to trash white people.

But he says nothing at all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VANhYO1TLno
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why should we care?

You shouldnt cia nigger

Yet here you are

song is trash
chorus chorus chorus over over again

White people listen to classical, folk and country music.

i don't associate with any people whose tastes are low enough in the gutter to willingly listen to offal like this

Guys! don't you get it, it doesn't matter if it is or it isn't. If we can make enough noise, we can make people think it is and claim Timberlake as our own, and all the wonderful consequences that follow.

Fuck off with this shit!
Don't watch,people

What about weeb metal
youtube.com/watch?v=VANhYO1TLno

I knew NSYNC was based.

gas chamber's waiting for you rabbi

Can’t wait for my glow in the dark illuminati battle helmet to arrive

Hello Justin Timnnermnrlake's marketing team, please fuck off, thank you.

That's how you make money stupid

This move is A defendant Kekistani chicken tender fag for profit

Timberlake knows the SJW want him hung from a rope, over Nipplegate and are still fucking butt-hurt over it (see them trying to highjack all Twitter promotion of his halftime show with Janet Jackson posting).

Also, he probably has seen how pathetic Eminem is sucking up to the same shits who would have him hung from a rope first chance they could legally get away with murdering him. He knows well enough to not carry the scorpion on his back across the river or take any poisonous snakes back to his house to nurse back to health.

>Justin Timnerlake's new song is about his sympathy for Alt-right, white race
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Look at this retard.
Says something about the desperation of the "alt-right" to remain relevant when they are looking for endorsement from a guy who was in a boy band and preformed at the Super Bowl alongside a hundred multi-racial dancers.

Daily reminder that Justin Timberlake fucked Lou Pearlman during his NSYNC days.

Watch the Howard Stern interview.

Stapleton and him are great..

Rolled my eyes when I heard they played together...Gave it a listen..
Their Tennessee Whiskey at the CMT's was pretty badass.

read between the lines fellas. hes literally seeing (((them))) for who they are. JT may have broken the conditioning. look at the architecture in the building. the designs of everything. this is implicit white identity. AWAKEN

welcome to pop music?