Parents

What do you think you owe your parents, Sup Forums?

I don't owe them anything. I told them tonight by the time I'm 30 I will take every single penny they've earned from them for treating me how they did for 20 years.

I will not help them at all and the moment I'm finished college they are dead to me, I will never speak or have anything to do with my family the day I graduate, I'll never ever speak to them after that day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9Dcw0IiL5sY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cool blog I read again

thanks now donate to my patreon

>took until 30 to graduate
>leeched off of them for that long
>reeeeing like an autist, probably the whole time
I'm sure they'll be happy to see the back of you

piss off normie you don't understand

Is this the worst thread on Sup Forums yet

They didn't beat you enough, leaf.

literal retard

Faggot, you should’ve been beaten

Everything they've done for me is why I haven't committed suicide. Literally not even living for myself at this point.

i never asked to be born and raised by such awful people. i don't owe them anything.

really user?
> my mum is a lefist pro commuist jesus vuck that was never there for me in my younger days and my dad is an austic insane person
i still love them work it out there your parents they were dumb kids having kids

>graduating at 22 to jump into a life of wageslavery

you're doing it wrong lad

Did someone not get enough hugs?
youtu.be/9Dcw0IiL5sY

you should have aborted yourself

it's never too late faggot

You will say that now OP, but if they ever had a few moments of kindness towards you in your life. You will have to pluck them like fishhooks from your heart. Once you move out, and leave them behind. You will always find yourself thinking about them spitefully. Only realizing, what emotions you have when its too late. When you realize you only wanted things like recognition, or love. You will feel it when you haven't spoken in years. You will find yourself wanting to brag to them. You will find yourself wanting to show off, and talk to them again. When your parents grow old, and get sick. You will find yourself wanting to set things straight. You will want to say what needs to be said.

Do it before they die, OP. Don't regret it.

without them being there after birth you would still be the same, peoplekind.

Damn

Nice.

I dab on my parents too. One time I gave my old man a black eye because he was sitting next to me in a booth at at a restaurant and he asked me some stupid question, so I dabbed so hard that I got him in the eye and he fell over.

The dab literally substitutes like 40-50% of my vocabulary now.

Be a good leaf and go fertilize the soil.

I owe them grandchildren and that's about it. Maybe I'll let the old cunt live in my shed when I need a free daycare.

bump