When liberals say they want gun control, do they just mean taking away guns from white males?

When liberals say they want gun control, do they just mean taking away guns from white males?

>do they just mean taking away guns from white males?
no

yes

maybe?

Considering you’re the only ones killing people, I don’t have a problem with it.

No
They mean bending over and giving it to daddy government

Yes.

Fucking left-handed degenerate freak.

How is it bait if it’s true?

K

They mean disarming citizens because they are scared of guns. Ask any leftist and they will readily tell you they are frightened of firearms and their whole motivation is to try and make themselves feel safer. They don't actually care about murder and violence, they don't care about crime. They just want the illusion of safety.

She needs some BIG ASIAN COCK

Add that latest goblin to this.

Half of these are white, you fucking idiot.

I think what they mean is "guns bad"

Name one.

stop trolling

Isn't it obvious?

Two, maybe three tops

When they get enough numbers to push their agenda they will eradicate all ideologies that go against them. Gonna be hard to do that if the opposition to Communism is armed to the teeth. They will and are coming for them.

None of them, honestly.

no

Yes.
They don't care about real crime statistics, they will call you racist if you point it out.

>white
>that list of ugly mutts
The absolute state of America

Neck yourself, memeflag

Lol rhetorical question...

none of em are

The typical liberal doesn't think about it that deeply.

The race of the gun owner is irrelevant.
What liberals want is what they are told to want by the powers that be.
There is a reason the gun nuts always point at the 2nd amendment when they are defending their rights.
A population armed to the teeth is harder to control via a tyrannical police state.
It is true that ARs don’t help against drones or hi-tech stuff that murders you, but the elite actually prefers that you are alive and work and pay your taxes so their wealth and power can grow. They don’t want to murder you, just to control you. This is why they want the ARs and such to be gone so bad.
If they actually wanted to reduce gun crime related deaths, they would go for handguns, and it’d be actually effective!
But if the gun nuts offered a comparison where the handguns are gone but they get to keep ARs, where the 2nd amendment is not as infringed as if they were taken away, the left wouldn’t compromise, because of the reasons described above.
It’s better to live in a country with a few school shooting and such, than in some africa/ME warzone tier shitholes where tyrants keep you in line by shooting you dead.

what kind of shitskin mutt are you

No one needs an AR15! The government can be trusted!

No what they mean is "I'm expressing sympathy for this disaster while implying that I'm sick of perceived inaction by politicians. Everyone look at me and cheer me on because I am good"
If you are engaging these people as intellectual equals you are wasting a whole lot of time

We think the Second Amendment is outdated!

1-2 depending on whether or not you count Rogers

one of the most horrifying things to realize is that liberals hate brown people almost as much as they hate us.

if you want to see what leftists want our future to be, go to an overwhelmingly black part of any major US city. look at the distrust, decay, degeneracy.

they were the testbed for what is to come for us.

Australia said it was a good idea to turn in our guns!

i like nazis

>conveniently left out white shooters

they mean disarming the public

The scary part is that most of them don't think they mean that at first but will go right along with it as soon as someone else says it. They are just tools being used against everyone else, they mean well but they are simpleminded and aren't interesting in finding the man behind the green curtain. They are invested in not looking too deep at anything, though I can't figure out why.

No, we mean it should be taken as a serious patriotic responsibility, not just pushed onto mentally unfit people through scare tactics to get shekels.

Except all of the nogs on the south side of Chicago.

No, they don't . . . but that's what it would mean. See, nobody is going to go knocking on doors in Harlem, Compton, South Chicago, etc, asking violent nogs to hand over any guns they might have.

>When liberals say they want gun control, do they just mean taking away guns from white males?

they want to disarm us because they are planning on invading us.

Thats exactly what they mean.......

its all clumsy political jabs. its like the war on sugar or tobacco. they target anything thats seen as connected to conservatives

they blindly defend shit thats on their side most of the time . like diet food programs that were proven to actually make people gain weight or some nigger selling "magic" berries that make you loose weight. all artificial sweeteners have been found to be worse than sugar for people. some old ones are toxic and the most commonly used one made people gain weight and is still in use