Why does the left only accept ethno-nationalism when blacks do it?

Why does the left only accept ethno-nationalism when blacks do it?

Because niggers vote for the leaders they want without question

They always forget it was made by WHITE people and originally created by WHITE skinned jews.

Because every black ethnostate is a crime free first world paradise like japa...wait.

Something something colonialism something white oppression of native people something

this sounds like an Sup Forums shitpost

they know this is fiction right?

>there

lol, no

Jealousy. They feel eternally victimized because all these "limp baby dicked crackaz" enslaved them because niglets are retarded faggots lol

Don't they have a place where they've been trying that for centuries? How's that goin'?

because it wouldn't work anyways

because they hate whites, not fascism

they are reverse racists

and no, no, reverse racism doesnt mean what tumblr thinks it means
hating white people is just racism. Racism is having hate for for a group of people based on their race or ethinicity

REVERSE racism is the reverse, is being to too fucking nice to someone based on their race and/or ethinicity

>When Blacks do it
Look at the African Continent. Its an ethno continent and its a disgusting shitheap. No comic book movie will save the Black race. That article is in fact "racist" if you ask me, but I don't like niggers.

>with there black dollars
>there black dollars
>there black
>niggers

The description could be ANY country in Africa........minus then whole “thriving” part

lol

>jews
>white

jews have even infiltrated our supported viewpoints

we need to be vigilant guys

I like it. For example, it's reverse racism that we accept a higher rate of violence from nogs simply because of their poor genetics. We shouldn't accept it at all.

>all of this only possible because of a MAGIC SPACE ROCK THAT FELL OUT OF THE SKY
stay black niggers