Good evening Sup Forums users

Sheriff Israel here, I just wanted to let you know that my department knows this website influenced the shooting that took place in my county and we are tracking all posters from here on out. None of you will be able to purchase a gun after we have tracked you down.
Have a good night kiddos.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-iBmVHDktOs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hello
>saged

>la creatura de 56%

oh nos the kike Sheriff knows
Shut it down before he... fuck off larper

Hey there, "Dylan Krumpleton" from "Newark, New Jersey". You'll be receiving a stern notice letting you now that you are now federally forbidden to buy any firearm.

Whats my name Sheriff schlomo

Ah, well hello there mr. Danny Krankletin and mr. Dustin Krunpletan you'll both be receiving stern notices in the mail federally forbidding you from buying any firearms or you'll be sent to prison.

oh shieeet

woah hey is that a snip-

Why of course, if it isn't Declan Krankleston from Mesa, Arizona. You'll also be receiving a notice in the mail acknowledging a federal ban from purchasing firearms. Any other wise guys want to be snarky toward me, hm?

Jesus Christ. That semite looks the spitting image of the 56% creature. Those beady eyes.

faggot

This was post was actually meant for this user, Declan. Sorry I'm new to using the Internet after all I'm an old man.

Fake and gay.

And sage.

>May 2, 2017

I see red and blue lights outside..I thought this was a lar-

Your white supremesist mental illness will now restrict you from purchasing a firearm anywhere in the country, Deshawn Krimpleton from Detriot, MI. Know that the sheriff does not discriminate based on the race of the poster with the mental illness, kiddo.

Oh oh! Do me next!

from the same department that couldn't track down a serial offender in his own town and allowed a massacre to happen. top kek

weak b8 m8
0/8
>in all fields

Me next.

sheriff (((Israel)))

Kek. Nope, no niggers around here. Also, the code lights where I'm from aren't "red and blue". Nice try, faggot.

You have no jurisdiction here jew

If you want to end up like Dustin here, you'll keep posting on this racist website, kiddies! I won't be posting anymore names for now. There are too many mentally ill Sup Forums users for me to post so I'll just be sending you all notices in the mail banning you from purchasing firearms across the nation. Good night and sleep tight knowing your sheriff is on the job. It was nothing perssonell kids.

Yadda yadda satire bla bla bla larp.

A sheriff with authority over the entire US? Good job on not knowing basic shit nigger.

I did what I could sheriff but this kids are edgy as the grand canyon.

What do I do with the ones I already own? I’m panicking the lights outside are white and green

but sheriff we do this for jokes and giggles also for the lulz...its those stormfront faggot you really need to put in a prison cell with a big cock black male

DO ME

Better go out and shoot some kids then before you show up

youtube.com/watch?v=-iBmVHDktOs

Does your wife know about the 17 year old girl that had to have an abortion because of you?

Suck my dick faggot

Not so fast kike.

Are you going to involuntarily lock me up in the loony bin because of my posts Sheriff?

Silly faggot, prison's for niggers.

Suck my dick faggot

Thanks for checking in, Israel. What training do your deputies get? Do you show them Short Time?

He diddled the kiddles? Oh mr. Israel

kill yourself

I got special authority from the president buddy boy
We will confiscate any of the guns you own and send them to a charity for underprivileged black kids in dangerous hoods who need them more than you do
Dorian Kranklinsten and Dwayne Krenkstlen. Ask and he shall receive racist Sup Forums boys! The sheriff does not play games! And now you can not commit any gun violent games because you will both be banned from owning guns in this country!

Dale Kurklenston

I can still use my airsoft in my mags rite? rite?

Don't believe OP. I AM THE REAL Sheriff Israel. AMA, just not about my terrible office and sheriff's. K?

Is that the excuse you used when diddling 12 year olds?

Literally all fields, faggot.

Why are everyone's initials DK?

Fuck off monkey.

Uh oh everyone, I think you should all know my computer was just hacked by a hacker from the website who calls themselves the antifa. They have everyone's personal names and locations on the Sup Forums website. We don't know if this antifa person is dangerous but we do still need to confiscate your weapons as you are all classified as mentally ill. This antifa person has your names, addresses, finger prints, anything you've given your state including penis sizes and circumcision statuses. Sorry about that boys but I'm sure nothing will come from it.

Cause he likes the dick

well... isn't it just like the patriarchy to make a victim out of xus

from the thumbnail i thought mark wahlberg had aged a lot

Absolutely not, and in the future you are required to register any sharp utensils you own in the house including forks, knifes, spoons, and special cutlery like salad forks and appetizer spoons.

Faker and gayer somehow...

Shut up mutt.

Cool story fampai

I don't speak nog. Wanna try again in English Tyrone?

You mean read, 56%er. You don't READ nog.

I’m speakless

>His actual name is Israel
They aren't even trying anymore, are they?

Hello shill

Can someone translate what this jigaboo is trying to get across? I can't understand its ape sounds. I assume it's something about malt liquor and welfare?

Ya think your hot shit dontcha?

Well you'd better dull any sharp teeth in your mouth, because sharp teeth are an absolute no no in a safe progressive America.

You faggot, just wait until I get my friend Candlejack to assas

It's odd that there is such a thing as a Jewish sheriff. The qualities that make a good leo are glaringly absent in the jewish race. Things like selflessness, bravery, military demeanor, dignity and honesty. How did that kike get his job?

And another thing, why is it so many kikes in the US are pushing for gun control here, but they are totally cool with teenagers walking around with m16's in israel?

Here’s the narrative the govt failed to protect those kids

I accept your concession.

Can't have your potential rape victims be armed eh 56%man?

>Sheriff Israel
Is everyone in this goddam place named Israel?

worst LARP I've seen in a very long time
sage

Was it something about white women this time coon? That 65 IQ really makes communication tough...

im an elite anarcho fascist-communist radical lunatic pacifist imperialist you’ll never find me jew sherrif! and you’re a big fuck up a man too! you let all those kids die, how embarassing!

>sheriff isreal

Sheriff kike kikerstein ypu failed those kids

Is this the real life?

Do I need two registrations for a spork?

Saged and reported, faggot. Go LARP somewhere else.