The edgy powerup

>186cm
>101kg
>almost kakuja
vs.
>169cm
>55kg
>twink who couldn't even fight Touka
and all we got as an explanation was something along the lines of "Kaneki h-hayai!"

The question is
How the fuck do we defeat this guy

Rize's super kagune

I remember when this manga was good. Part 2 was a mistake.

You just cant, so dont even try

O MY RIZE KAGUNE

this. It's fucking laughable how op it is. Explains why Aogiri was looking for her but still. There's literally no point in using anything else

deus ex rize kagune

The manga was good until Aogiri tree happened and it turned into edgy shounen fight garbage.

For the first time in the series he was properly fed, by his prospective pappa to boot. And he got rid of his hang ups about violence.

No chapter this week? Or did everybody just gave up on this manga?

Monday.

Oh god, this guy again.

Twins were shit.

dude rize kagune lmao

rinkaku beats koukaku
what a surprise right?
but yeah furuta vs eto was fucking bullshit. kaneki vs eto was fair enough because he's been in tough fights before

>rinkaku beats koukaku
Yeah, that shit was applied when Roma and Rio were bashing away at Urine's plot armor shield, right?

You mean Kurona and Nashiro? If so, they had to fight Suzuya who's op as fuck. Even Yoshimura got fucked up by him.

They were said to be failures.

Old man tries to not kill all the time

Yea but he fended off Kuroiwa and Shinohara just fine and they were special investigators with Arata. He may have just been tired. He's an Ukaku afterall, I think

fuck I had forgotten how bad his drawing was. Imagine not being able to write for shit, draw for shit, and still make a best seller. Some guys have all the luck.

Kaneki was the shooter. Furuta gets thrown off the building by Urie and escapes and becomes a fugitive for conspiring with ghouls. Kaneki returns to ward 24 and sees the state it's in. 6 month timeskip says Urie became a Special Class. The Oggai and Mutsuki went missing as well. GOAT returned to the surface after CCG's fall. Control of CCG was handed to the Department of Domestic Affairs.

I wouldn't be surprised at this point.

It's either Marude or Hide. No one else would just shoot someone

Every member and former member of the CCG has firearms training. Akira, Kaneki's former teacher, was a sniper.

Akira could've sniped him from the roof of another tall building.

scary

Chapter this week?

Just remember to be a blast at parties.

>Roma is bare leg in the last panel
>probably doesn't wear anything under the clown costume
h..hot! HOT!

UMA DELICIA

Yes, tomorrow is the thread, this probably is last thread before spoiler thread

It was screwed up since the Touka v Tsukiyama fight.

Kek. Needs an Aura Kaneki edit

>be chibi
>actually think eto is dead
>think roma is alive and this was a clone
How do we stop him?

It was because he stopped holding back.

They got better.

Ah, there you are my tokyo ghoul re bros.

Why is all the people made from Rize's stuff so OP when Rize her self wasn't a top level ghoul.

Half ghouls are naturally stronger, plus Rize was a lazy bitch who got by with her Kagune alone and still stomped most people who messed with her.

next chapter predictions?

ui/hirako vs. hajime?!?!

One of the few asspulls I loved. He deserved that for all the bullshit Ishita gave him.

He got beat by one of the strongest Kagune on a one eyed ghoul who was determined to kill him after a bunch of pent up anger, i don't see whats wrong about him losing

what should happen, from a logical perspective:
>Hirako and Ui are evenly matched, maybe Hirako has a slight edge
>zero squad fucking destroys Hajime because they're all demihumans and trained by Arima
>Yomo dies to Mutsuki and Aurima. No matter how faggy they are, Mutsuki is established to be pretty strong for some reason, not to mention the fucking Oggai

what will actually happen because Ishida is a hack:
>Hirako jobs to Ui and she calls him a traitor and whatnot
>Hajime beats zero squad because he's super strong and wicked smaht
>Yomo asspulls something, maybe a Kakuja, is established as a wanted SSS-rated ghoul or some shit, buys enough time until Cuckneki comes back next chapter to try and save him but he will job

It only means he's going to get fucked even harder in upcoming chapters.

Where's best boy, qt patootie Suzuya Juuzou? Is he the new Arima in that he can't show up anywhere because he'd just beat everyone, especially now with Arata?

At least he avenged Kuroiwa's death and beat those retarded ass ghouls. Also I doubt that he'll get fucked since Matsuri gave Furuta the headshot.

>Ui
>She
Hm

How come Rize is shit with her own kagune?

He'll kill Kaneki

cause she doesnt fight. shes like being the definition of sloth, having talent but wastes it, she had shaci for godsakes.

Furuta ruined this series, prove me wrong. He's terribly written.

it's the rize kagune, she doesn't need to fight often or train, as long as you've got rize kagune you're stronger than everyone.

So has Kaneki with his "healing" sex half-assed bitch return. He, Talker, Furukek, and the Next Gen baby can fuck right off from part three.

She's still the weakest out of the rejects.

She BTFO suzuya squad before he magically regenerated his heart with Arata

SOON

She btfo Juuzou. The squad went on to manhandle her after that for a bit before Suzuya went rape mode.

Even then he was just fucking with her.

He was in danger of losing his ability to digest normal food before the fight.

There is also a good chance he might end up being tasked with taking down Kaneki after his latest achievement.

He has to deal with the fallout from all of Furuta's bullshit.

He still has to deal with Mitsuki and her squad.

Someone also has to tell Kuroiwa his father is dead and how he died.

Furuta might end up looking like Roma at least.

Why didn't Urine pay attention to Furuta after killing Roma?

Because she only used it to stab teenage boys and kill regular ghouls that don't do shit. Bitch is a literal breeding sow who escaped the garden to be a fat cunt.

rip

>after his latest achievement
Urie isn't going to be working for the CCG after that. He's going to take Saiko with him to become ghoul terrorists

because he's furuta.

No point in being a terrorist if Furuta is exposed.

Why didn't Roma DDDDDDOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE???????!!!!!!!!!!!!

No point in living if things aren't interesting.

Oh my Jobber Kagune

Why didn't the shooter shoot before Kuroiwa was killed?

Why didn't Furuta stab Urie?

Apparently the final attack had them terrified. All we got was what happened afterwards.

Reminds me of when Saiko finished Nutcracker.

Its not literal rock paper scissors. Rinkaku is, usually, the only Kagune type that has the destructive power to pierce Koukaku. This doesn't mean that if a Rinkaku so much as touches a Koukaku it crumbles.

Have idea with everything else.

I love how Urie scared them enough for Shiko to start talking in full sentences

ah yes all in due time, please look forward to the upcoming chapters and continue to buy the volumes

Urie picked up the pace and caught her midair.

She wasn't a trained fighter and had no interesting in doing so. She just binged on human flesh, then ran away at the first sign of trouble and left the local ghouls of that ward to handle the consequences of her actions. Its why that one group tried to trounce her.

Arima is back

>O MY RIZE KAGUNE

Posted pic isn't even about Rize's Kagune. That's Hinami, pleb.

Hes talking about rizes kagune wrecking hinami, pleb

Not gonna lie, I felt kind sorry for her there. Will she ever get out? I feel like if anyone's gonna murder Kanou, it should be her

Anyone deserves to murder kanou
Amon, kaneki and specially takizawa are self explanatory
Kurona got used by kanou, and maybe he even was actually the one who sent uta/donato to kill yasuhisa and not V, also he left her sister behind
Eto got used by him the whole time since the beginning
Rize because she has been in a tank for years thanks to him
Even yoshimura if he somehow is saved and scarecrow assuming he is hide and got fucked by kanou probably have reasons to kill kanou

>an abomination of a transformation
>scissors

>6 month timeskip
It's way past the point where a miscarriage was possible. Hoping Kaneki ate the corpses of the ghouls and powered up again.

Talker will have the baby and die by hamburgers

Or what?

You can't beat literal plot armor.

SSSS Ronald MCDonals the true leader of clowns can

Who do you think is the strongest of the clowns? My bet is on Uta

Either uta or itori
Knowing ishida itori will be "the strongest" on paper but then job as hard as her sister

I can understand the idea behind the oggai but them being so super stronk and experienced out of the blue is fucking retarded.

Why am I even waiting for this garbage?

The bishonen ruseman is the worst trope to have gained popularity in the last couple of years. It's not a big deal when they're written properly but it's usually Aizen tier "oh. I've pre-planned everything" bullshit.

So what about Yoshimura? His body still just being kept in a tube?

No, manga was good until the edgy power-up.

Thad doesn't really explain all the reactions

ye