Is cloth really that great a material for fingerprint?

Is cloth really that great a material for fingerprint?

>Kushida
Bitches and whores.

No. Regardless of how greasy said guy's hands are it won't leave a very reliable print.
Fingerprints can also be faked relatively easily, are not 100% accurate and will degrade rapidly. It is flimsy evidence at best. It is not enough to convict, especially with the lack of eyewitness testimony and camera footage.
The rape accusation would however destroy him so it's a legit threat. 50man did good.

Yeah, the accusation was a credible threat but I half expected him to rebuke her on the fingerprints.

Autistic loner guy vs sociable friendly girl. Even without the evidence he'd still be fucked.

Her act of making him grope her was to show her determination to ruin his life. Hence her "I am serious." It never was about fingerprints.

It was more of a bribe.

Boob-grab was bribe, while rape-accusation was the threat.

Combined together, it works.

Are we even going to see her bitch side ever again?

It would make the show more interesting seeing how everybody else responds to it and it would give her an opportunity for character development.

The fingerprint stuff was unreliable.

The accusation was the important part in that conversation. That one was legit.

What the fuck is her problem?

>Boob-grab was bribe
Will we be seeing more...bribes?

Should've left that genetic fingerprint in her womb, if you know what I'm saying.

this

I fucking hope so.

If that threat was meant serious she would be forced to never wash those clothes again.

So the hand thing was completely unnecessary
Given how innocent everyone thinks she is she should've said she was going to tell everyone he tried to rape her

yea with how courts work nowadays she just has to call rape and any 5050 evidence becomes 100.

50%man should have just bent her over the railing and fucked her in the park right there.

Yes unless you wash it with soup.

This cunt fucking gets it in the end right spoil me

Pretty much. She probably would've loved it.

>implying 50% man cares about cowtits

Kushida really is as fake as Iroha and as dumb as Yui.

No

Actually most juries have become cynical to sob stories in rape trials, in 90% of cases he said/she said ends with acquittal on the correct basis that there's not enough evidence. The problem is the trial before the trial, upon which people who don't have all the facts make their judgement.

no