Princess Principal

Tell me noting horrible is going to happen to July-chan tomorrow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I6wjc-jbJSw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing horrible is going to happen to July-chan tomorrow

Ange is clearly protecting her from an aggressor here.

There will be blood if you know what I mean.

This show is great.

I like how they actually put in attention to detail as well. Like how people always got into accidents because machines are complete shit and broke down all the time.

Finally a plot episode.

I literally don't

Well Sup Forums it's your last chance.
Make your predictions about Ange and Princess past.
Let's see if someone can get something right. How they met or how they ended falling in love or why Ange is so devoted now.

Yeah the description says she sees July being injured by someone after failing at pickpocket, so she likely saves her.

Took her to the nurse office.

The writers seem to love little details about the period.
Those old gas jack posters, the fully thought out car and other steam machines, all the cool period guns, etc.

She probably did a similar thing to Princess in the past, that's why she got her nose injured.

She's going to kill her

How else would one make a show about Victorian era, or any period for that matter? Are you implying people don't need to research Egyptian or Roman or Chinese ancient clothing, building, gadgets etc to make a show about those?

>Ange punching Princess in the face
That would explain why Princess blueballed her until now.

If Princess was originally a pickpocket then she probably tried to rob somebody important and Ange being the young and noble princess decided to step up and help her. Then during the nights the pickpocket would sneak up to Ange's room and become her only friend. Charmed by the freedom of commoner's life she would end up proposing the switch.

I mean she saved her in a similar way and got herself injured instead.

Having an episode centered around Shitty Industrial machines makes the show feel a hell of a lot more real and enjoyable.
It's just nice to see them actually do something with the setting instead of just there for background sake.

Ange's giant lizard cock will tear the little girl's asshole.

Well it's nice to see all the stuff having inspiration in real things and how far they go to fit the show with it.
It seems like a very genuine effort to do it.

Would you watch a series with cute girls doing victorian spiritualism?

Yeah it's not a half assed theme they just slapped on any show, it does seem like a show fully immersed in this time and place. I wasn't a fan of the setting before but I'm enjoying it a lot.

The amount of horrible things that'll happen to July-chan is the same as the amount of plot this show has

It will end like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=I6wjc-jbJSw

Ange is a replicant of Charlotte created out of destablised cavorite.

So Princess will take July to her dungeon and play with her every few episodes?

The OP is fucking tough, it requires two whole octaves.

Ange-san, why does the Princess want me to get a strap-on?

To peg you with.

Someone has to get Beato off and Princess doesn't like touching her too much.

Another "backstory" episode with no action or spy stuff. Well done, series is officially dead.

Good pic.

The British Crown is not purple mate

How did Ange notice she was a spy, anyway?

The Albion Crown is. They probably emulate the Romans who used purple for royalty

The Crown of Lesbion is.

Of course. It is the black lizard planet crown.

I think the crown of Black Lizard must be black

She was expecting someone to be undercover as an patient there. When Beato started talking with the little sister Ange stays a step behind looking for suspicious people, the patient net to the girls suspiciously try to listen to the conversation.

When I saw she actually got up and tried to listen instead of just saying where she was all I could think was "What a shit spy"

St Edward's Crown and the Imperial State crown are both purple.

I kind of want a dub of this, just so I can get mad at the fact that they will inevitably used American VA's doing poor British accents and then not watch it.

That's very honest of you

Maybe she didn't, she just didn't want any witnesses

Hmmm

If so, holy shit, she's cruel.

>she just didn't want any witnesses

There was a girl right in front of her bed who witnessed everything, and yet she didn't silence her.

She was standing out way too much to be an ordinary patient, to be honest

I want to be silenced by Ange.

Why didn't Ange think that she was a spy too? This shit makes no sense

Why would you need more than one spy to watch a little girl?

A professional spy wouldn't make that kind of reaction. And they wouldn't just sit there while their partner is getting fucked up.

Can you afford to make that assumption?

Actually you don't even need a professional spy to watch a young girl.

Why would they blow their cover?

Watch the scene again and you'd notice too that her quarter is somewhat odd. No extra cloths to change, no basic stuff like you can see on the other two on each side of that female spy. Hell not even flower. How come you're at a hospital and nobody comes to see with flower

They can develop the plot without changing the episode. Literally just 1-2 minutes of an exposition scene like they did in the first few eps.

You guys need to stop being a retard who keep thinking plotfags want the episodes must be changed radically. It's this kind of thinking that make you constantly deny the obvious pacing problem. It's like people complaining that steak is not good and you keep talking about how much you enjoyed the side salad. That's not the fucking point.

>food analogy
I don't think you can call it a pacing problem if they don't plan on taking the throne in 12 episodes.

High iq post.

So the Normandy team was really amateurish.

It is STILL a pacing problem. You simply don't throw a plot at the audience for a few episodes then stop developing it. That tonal shift was in-your-face.

And you need to stop being a retard who keeps thinking a few conversations about taking the throne means that it was supposed to be the entire season's worth of plot. Every time you're asked to explain why you think that a total of like 5 minutes across 7 episodes constitute a main plot, all you can say is that it's obvious or common sense. Not a single person involved with the show has said that this show is about Princess taking the throne but only the opposite, that it's about a group of girls in spy adventures, only a few of which affect each other if at all, and that you can watch several episodes in any order you like. You don't jump around in time if you have a main plot to follow. What you call "introducing a plot" is just telling us what the characters' motivations are for staying together.

No shit. So far in this series only Jubei presented any challenge to anybody. Every other villain was fucking pathetic (maybe except Gazelle, but she didn't had a chance to show off her true skills yet).

Beato

The man in the mirror nods his head

Ange"hymen slayer"le Carré attacks again.

>What you call "introducing a plot" is just telling us what the characters' motivations are for staying together
Not that guy, but that's bullshit. If it was supposed to be nothing more than Princess's motivation then why even include scenes that reminds us of her goal?

She's easily carrying the show for me at this point.
At least until her inevitable death.

>until her inevitable death
Delet

Well, it's technically not death, because she's a robot and not a living creature.

They don't have the balls to kill off important and liked characters, or even Beato.

It's ok, I'll protect her.

>Ange says she's a Black Lizard
>which is the symbol of Homura

The staff is sending us a clear message that Ange is a girl devoted to save her best friend and there is nothing yuri about it, just like Homura. Ange is canon straight and you have to admit it Sup Forumsnons

and you good sir, can go fuck yourself

You mean the one in episode 6 where they talk about how long-term her goal really is? That scene also fleshed out Ange and Princess a little and showed us how they behave around each other. Maybe they put it in to tell us not to expect a resolution for it anytime soon, or maybe they really will do the same as they did in Flip Flappers where the cap falls off the plot shaker in the last 3 episodes, but I hope not. This show really doesn't need it and non-linear episodes would only work against it.

>Black Lizard is also a movie where every female character was played by a male
The staff is sending us a clear message that Ange is a boy disguised as a female, just like Black Lizard characters. Ange is canon boy and you have to admit it Sup Forumsnons.

Since when is a black lizard a symbol of homura?

I need to watch Rebellion I guess but I've heard nothing but bad

Rebellion is sure controversial but bad is never the term to describe it

As for Black Lizard, you can't miss it if you watch the movie

I only just watched it today. It's really good almost all the way through, but I don't know how I feel about the ending yet.

>maybe they really will do the same as they did in Flip Flappers where the cap falls off the plot shaker in the last 3 episodes

Getting pretty sick of this meme. That was only episodic on the surface level. The complaint was they stopped with the heavy subtext style 10 episodes in. A more apt analogy would be Panty and Stocking which ignored its plot until the last couple episodes.

It's good, it's just that it changes the ending of the anime and some people can't handle that.

I've watched Rebellion for more than 10 times and I still change my opinion about the ending after every time I watch it. It's pretty confusing. But overall I think Homura is batshit insane and needs to be rejected by Madoka like a creepy stalker she is

Two queens, everyone laugh at the weird kingdom

One is a Queen(King[male]) though.

Rebellion was a mistake

I want Beato's body to be destroyed and for her to continue living as a robotic head in a jar, one which they can put on various steampunk war robot bodies.

Sexy with Ange(Alice)

Creepy Stalker my ass, Homura saved the planet and everyone on it after repeating a hellish timeloop for years upon years in her time.

Adorable. Happy Beato is my favorite Beato. That's why I want to marry her and make her happy to enjoy her smile every day.

The meme dress sure fits them nicely. No bra yet so perky.

Stop kicking me down there, Ange, it feels weird!

I want to suck Ange's cock.

MY TWO CONSORTS!

The important question is: Did they swap underwear, too?

Princess is going to kill Ange's virginity.

Of course.