Shingeki no Bahamut

he could've shot Charioce here, instead he takes 3 steps, winds up and punches Cheerios' face. could've also killed Cheerios when he popped the smokescreen.

this episode was shit unless you're a girl or love shoujo.

Favaro's gone softer over the years, but he was always kind of like that when it came to killing people/hurting those he cared about.

This episode was definitely frustrating, but I'm holding out hope that we're past most of the romance stuff and the remaining episodes will be mostly action.

He didn't want to kill his cute pupil's crush
Also dem Sofiel's look so soft

Literally the only good part of the episode. How do you fuck up a series with so much potential so badly?

Well next episode we're going to be dealing with the dragon assassin + Favaro and Kaisar trying to escape being arrested (again) so it should be pretty fun.

Unfortunately I have the feeling that because Cheerios told Nina to fuck off she might not be able to transform freely anymore, though it's hard to say how much Nina really believed in what he said.

>knows Nina won't be able to transform
>still goes to 1v1 the fucking king in his own palace
How based is this guy?

She radiates weaponized lust with a 50-mile fallout zone and jannu doesn't even notice

>jannu doesn't even notice
>implying
She knows full well, and even seduced her out of heaven

What a sinful saint!

*Blocks your path*

>I wonder who is the dad?

> Nina and El found the main group within like a day of being back in the city, even then, it was basically by accident
> It's taken Jeanne and Sofiel up till now to find them

>It's another episode about Nina and Charioce
It's getting harder for me to defend this series.

So the morale of this story is that if you fall in love then you are forgiven and nothing you do is wrong?

Well I mean, Charioce is likely going to die from the bracelet regardless of whether he's forgiven or not, so no.

Is he finally redeemed?

He's technically joined the group, though he's made it clear that he doesn't really want to do dangerous shit. Honestly at this point I imagine he'll end up either leaving the group or staying to work under Jeanne/Kaisar but not doing that much except maybe fighting fodder at the end.

I guess. It will probably help that he idolizes Jeanne. One of the reasons he even joined the knights in the first place was because he though she was hot. Ironically he's the type of person she'd end up disliking.

Eh, it's hard to dislike the guy, he's just really run of the mill.

At least at this point he seems to have some kind of pride in himself and doesn't want the Orleans Knights to be the dumpster fire it's become since Jeanne and Kaisar left.

Killing Cheetos would only hurt Nina more, brainlet. He explicitly stated he doesn't want Nina hurt.

Honestly they really should have sent pretty much anyone but Favaro, Rita should know at this point how much of a damn softy he is.

>this episode was shit unless you're a girl or love shoujo
I presume you didn't see game of thrones season 7 ?
A lot of plot holes and horrible writing and ship for tumblr fanbase JonxDany yet males watch it.

>my boy Favaro giving a punch straight to Cherry's face
It was pretty satisfying imo.

When did this become so cliched god damn.
The dance scene was mesmerising, the whole episode could have been them dancing and i wouldn't mind.

I was pretty surprised he didn't sell out the heroes with becoming an onyx knight as the condition. And then get fucked up by their voodoo magic.

>yet males watch it.
I don't think those emsculated faggots count as such

More like "evil people aren't capable of love so if someone loves another person, that means they are good!". Basically third-grader logic.

>is literally responsible for the survival of a whole race
>bohoo my friend and the kid I forced to go to war for me don't like me anymore so I shut myself into my room and don't talk to anyone anymore
literally worst girl

Charioce is 100% going to die painfully

I'm just waiting for her to do something incredibly stupid again.

>tfw your alibi wife embarrasses you

The guy who directed this is the same guy who directed Asura.
No, that's not what's being conveyed at all, unless you're a brainlet.

Calling it now - she is secretelly fucking Lucifer

that could be interesting

We need doujin or fanart of that

They probs gonna team up and BTFO Cheerios.

I'd be 100% happy with that.
Bonus for no redemption.

But that would shatter the entire Lucifer audience that wants him to be gay with Azazel

>implying Satou is the one in charge of the Charioce and Nina retarded plot line

I'm sure they'll settle for a threesome.

huh i stopped watching this at episode 7. at what point does favaro come back? i might pick it up again.

It's not worth it, he's very irrelevant and also disappears for 5 or 6 episodes.

>Implying redemption via love doesn't sound like his kind of thing.
>Implying a quarter of the fucking episodes were made entirely without him even weighing in on them.
>Implying Genesis was any different (Favaro the scumbag becoming a better person after meeting Amira).

>Lucy and Gab DP Aza's butt

He's just adhering to the script that's been given to him from MAPPA. Do you think he wrote this plot? If you do then you're wrong. The story composition is done by MAPPA guy Otsuka and cygames guy Takenaka, script is written by an outsider Oishi, script writer is also said to have full control of the char/nina plotline. Satou has control only over little details like Azazel's kabedon being turned into ashidon, directing the VAs and stuff like that.

>>Implying Genesis was any different (Favaro the scumbag becoming a better person after meeting Amira).
Also this, it's nothing like cheerios/nina plot. Cheerios' character didn't change whatsoever from the romance with Nina and his relationship with her is nothing like Favaro's with Amira.

Favaro's character has been ruined by being dragged into the cheerios/nina swamp. He's calling herself her teacher, but never exercises any discipline, is constantly enabling her and allows her get off scot free without as much as a slap on the wrist from damning their entire plan to take down cheerios. And by doing so he's essentially teaching Nina that her feelings matter more than the lives of her friends. Now, I don't want to pile on Favaro because it's not his fault he's being used this way but damn, cheerios/nina swamp ruins every character who gets pulled into it.

Should have kept Favaro as the MC. The plot was interesting in the beginning when it was hinting at a 3 faction war between humans, demons and gods. Would have preferred to see an all out war as opposed to this love crap we're getting.

Also anyone else pissed that the weapon they're using is essentially an asspull. "How can we make it look like the humans have a chance at winning?" "Oh I know, lets give them some deus ex machina"

Bahamut should have been revived. Also is the new weapon enough to kill Bahamut or no?

She and Luci have something to talk about at least.

Going by what we've seen, Dromos shouldn't even faze Bahamut. That's why Cheerios is going to take him down single-handedly in an epic sacrifice (he doesn't die or get hurt at all though), showing what a great guy he is.

>Cheerios' character didn't change whatsoever from the romance with Nina and his relationship with her is nothing like Favaro's with Amira.
I agree, but wouldn't be too surprised if they shoehorn a redemption there at the end.

You guys haven't realized it's Romeo and Juliette yet? Young stupid kids fall in lust, think it's love, destroy everything around them in their pursuit of stupid kid love until it eventually kills them both. All because they wouldn't listen to anyone else but their genitals. Romeo and Juliet was never me to be romantic, it's about how stupid kids in love are.

Churroman is a bit older to be a young stupid kid, though. 27 is old enough to be a responsible adult.

And Romeo was a lot older than Juliette who was like, 14 while he was 23 or something

That behavior is actually very consistent with Favaro character, even if this plotline is indeed shit.

At least the "relationship" is over.

The romance is never over.

Shiny Chariot is nothing like Romeo though. Chariot really has hardly any character properties in general so it's really hard to compare him to most pre-existing characters.Shiny Charriot is nothing like Romeo though. Cherriot really has hardly any character properties in general so it's really hard to compare him to most pre-existing characters.

Hahaha, I'm sure those two are going to be dancing at the end of the this while the world burns around him. This show doesn't care about having Nina develop, it only cares about giving her exactly what she wants and since her character revolves entirely around the romance I'm pretty sure Chariot is going to change his mind before long. God forbid Nina's character goes anywhere else. We're still going to be dealing with several episodes of brooding too.