Ballroom e Youkoso

What the fuck is up with the scheduling of this show? It's already a niche anime as it is, do they just want nobody to watch it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RwH-Lav89R8
youtube.com/watch?v=Fjk10E-sJXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>pirates bitching about anime scheduling

It can't be helped, as they say.

And? What's your point? 99% of Sup Forums pirates anime that are currently airing since Amazon and other legit services are fucking garbage. I'm not paying for subpar service. Fuck off shill.

You ever heard of the saying beggars can't be choosers?

Honestly I don't mind. I'm genuinely enjoying this show to the extent that waiting for it is no longer a problem.

Yeah, but I don't give a fuck along with the rest of this board. Stop trying to take some moral high ground on fucking Sup Forums of all places.

I was enjoying the anime but picked the manga and now I don't want more anime, her art is so beautiful.

Read it even if you want to continue with the show.

It's not really about the moral ground. It's merely remarking that a leech has no right to complain about a little delay of all things.

>do they just want nobody to watch it?
Just read the manga already bro, it's better than the anime. I'm waiting for the new chapter next month.

I'm not even the original user, but honest to god, nobody cares about 'having the right'. The world doesn't fucking work like that buddy. In addition, people who believe that their abysmal contribution to streaming services actually makes a difference in the industry are mere delusional autists who don't understand their place, and that purchasing expensive merchandise is the better way to attempt to make a contribution.

Hopefully she gets an arc to herself and gets some fucking development. She's supposed to be a major character but I can't bring myself to like her one bit. Her personalty seems all over the place.

Is this show the biggest bomb Pony Canyon has ever done?

It feels like the producers are losing morale over this anime

It's laughable that you're talking about "understanding their place" while defending a literal pirate who's complaining about free shit.
Freeloaders can fuck right off if they think anyone cares about their whining.

And nobody cares about your whining either. Fuck off.

You realize honest customers are delayed as well? And if free people are bitching imagine their disappointment.

Of course. Them bitching however makes sense.

Honestly, it's pretty stupid that I continued past 1-2 replies. I'm not even the user who called him a pirate anyway.

Are you retarded?

Good thing that it's a 2-cour show then.

It's airing.

For a second, the second part looked like Tatara was beheading Chinatsu

this isn't a problem only affecting pirates. It's everyone, including the nips

Ballroom has been fucked over hard on scheduling so far. So many delays

Best bro is here.

And he points out that Shizuku is the real enemy is for Tatara, which causes her to make this face.

A lot of focus on best mom's tits this ep. I guess they got to make up for the lackluster dance scenes somehow.

Bitch mode activated. Don't know what Tatara sees in her.

Looks like this arc is going to wrap up next ep. Which means Chinatsu isn't far away.

It's out on HS. These threads are usually more active. Did everyone drop this show?

Isn't it tomorrow?

Do we get loli Mako this episode?

Do a tiny bit of research and you would know.
Two weeks ago the show had to take a break on MBS which is the station that airs on Saturday, it did air on Tokyo MX and BS11 tho which air a day later.

Last week the episode of the previous week aired on MBS on Saturday and that week's episode aired on Sunday in a special program alongside other stations.

This week everything back to "normal" to where MBS airs on Saturday.

The End.

Tatara likes bad bitches.

Momma

Everyone wants to fuck that mommy.

It was delayed because sports (specifically athletics) took its slot for two weeks.

I'm watching it now.

This girl is in middle school.

Tatara is lucky that Kiyoharu is asexual. If not he'd be fucking Shizuku's brains out every day with how obsessed she is with him. She pays zero attention to Tatara, but as soon as Kiyoharu walks into the room her attention is 100% focused on him. I really hope Tatara stops crushing on her for his own sake.

Worry not, Tatara already have a better girl for him.

Just look at those anime tiddies

Belongs to old Japanese men.

Well at this point you have to remember that Tatara and Shizuku have just recently met. She and Hyoudou have been dance partners since they were little kids. They are also pro level dancers who have to be in sync with each other. He's a big part of her life, so of course he's going to take priority over some guy she met a few weeks ago.

What did she mean by this?

I love this slut.

and shes taken more dicks than your average adult female.

Kiyouharu is just desensitized because of living with his mom. Not much gets him sexually excited anymore. His mom also probably is nursing his injury and little wee wee until he gets better and can compete again. These moms can be really doting.

She's not the love interest. She's the rival alongside hyodo. As of now Tatara and Chinatsu can't fight them. Have Patience

Why is Sengoku so based? /ourguy/ is constantly calling out these whores.

> not waiting for BDs
Stay pleb, OP.

She only wants to fuck the best.

Choose your dance partner.

when I first started watching Ballroom and I saw pictures of Chinatsu in Ballroom threads I thought it was Mako and she was going to have some intense character change at some point. This is the first time I've realized they're two different characters.

Hongou.

Low on animators since that one guy died, so they have to prioritize animating the best and most important parts.

The op has a question. That's the loophole.

She wants to cum while shitting in the MCs mouth.

I'm not a leech.
I keep seeding my torrents untill I delete the files.

So, how faithful is this to the source material?

I want a mako

I think that's what Marisa does daily.

It's alright, the manga is better though.

>I thought it was Mako and she was going to have some intense character change at some point
That's funny.

Is she a gaijin?

Honestly, what the fuck is this bitch's problem? Unless she's actually the antagonist, in which case good job on making her an unlikable cunt. Her and Gaju deserve each other.

What's with the animation? It's different but really good except the foot long necks.

>she's actually the antagonist
That's correct.

>Good thing that it's a 2-cour show then.

But it's clear it's not going to be a Haikyuu type of hit or whatever high expectations they have

Oh shit shots fired.

>Unless she's actually the antagonist
She kind of is as based Hyoubro pointed out. She's an obstacle for Tatara now that he's serious about dancing.

It's probably best that Shizuku doesn't progress more. Otherwise she'll start to travel to train overseas, and that's a 100% chance she'll get fucked and gangbanged by countless foreigners and will get knocked up not knowing who the daddy is. It goes without saying that her dancing skills and worth will diminish too.

I think you need to calm down with the NTR doujins user.

She's pissed at Kiyoharu, so she's lashing out by pairing with a different lead right now; Tatara is taking Mako's side in this situation, so she's angry that he's attempting to compete directly with her. It's not that hard, user.

What a slut.

>there is finally a ballroom thread
>nobody coming in here saying fake and gay
Where have you all been my brethren

With a mom like Marisa, it's no surprise that he's desensitized to women. In addition to that, Hyoudou is a legit autist who only cares about dancing. If this was a romance manga and he was going after Shizuku, Tatara would have literal zero chance.

>Unless she's actually the antagonist
Well, she is, Hyoudo is Tatara's bro while Chinatsu is his girl.

That's why Chinatsu will win the Tartar Sauce bowl.
Also, when will they reveal her? This Mako arc is almost over.

why is chinatsu's face blinded out? the person that made the key does know that she has a distinct-ass dress right?

The OP has to change to accommodate best girl right? Like High school window now with her and the mirror thing that he didn't get to enjoy because no partner. Then Arisu and Hongou maybe.

>this fucking episode
>this fucking ost
Man ballroom dancing is serious fucking business

People have no idea when this is airing anymore. So you have to step it up, user!

>The End.
Yeah, just a shame that you missed the beginning with all the fuckery that was going on during the first couple of episodes.

Dancesport is a serious fucking business for the Japanese.

youtube.com/watch?v=RwH-Lav89R8

This track is so fucking good. Yuki Hayashi is such a good composer. I'm beyond hyped for next episode.

It's so crazy to see the women bouncing around in those heels. Quickstep is so cool.

If it helps, Shizuku is a lot better when she's away from this environment. But dancing is her life, so during these competitions she transforms. In addition to that, the whole Hyoudou situation has her stressed out even more than usual.

This is great, thanks for posting it. Really cool to see after watching the anime.

Get the fuck out.

fujita and mako should just stay together ffs

>playing with her hair like that while blushing
Does she like him or not? I honesty have a hard time figuring Shizuku out. Sometimes she's cold and standoffish to him, but other times she's warm an open to him.

Sorry kiddo, he's taken.

Speaking of MILFs and moms, do you think Tatara's mom will ever play a role in the story?

Here's another one, Latin style though.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fjk10E-sJXk

It's a tease. The fact that her dress is distinct as fuck, lets fans of the source rejoice even without seeing her face.

It's good to see some of my screencaps getting use