CNN blames Sup Forums and the alt right for the conspiracy

CNN blames Sup Forums and the alt right for the conspiracy.

cnn.com/2018/02/22/us/parkland-shooting-conspiracy-theories-trnd/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2eNgksHo1-w?t=1031
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Conspiracies are fun, and sometimes right. As opposed to the MSM, which is boring and always Jewish propaganda.

>Sandy Hook
>IT WAS STAGED.

>pizzagate
>THEYRE PEDOS. SAVE THE CHILDREN

>Parkland
>FUCK THE CHILDREN

>CNN blames Sup Forums and the alt right for the conspiracy.

We did it reddit

They are freaking out. They wrote a fucking novel trying to convince people it’s not true.

Who cares what a propaganda outlet says about anything?

They are afraid of us but this shit does send newfags here

Everyone that doesn't browse pol actually

its almost like fragrantly lying to the public for decades has consequences

Know your enemy faggot. When they are squirming they are vonerable

>CNN reached out to Sup Forums for comment twice about these false posts about Hogg, but has not yet received a response.

CNN show tits or gtfo.

DARK CORNERS

Lmao what? Go fucking die cnn niggers

>russian collusion
>...

> fucking Kek

I'm imagining the intern trying to phone a confused and only semi-fluent Hiro

I am Sup Forumsacus

I bet Jeff Bezos will just buy Sup Forums

the TRUTH is what drives us... the drive for the undiluted unbiased TRUTH...

>conspiracy theories
here is a photo from sandy hook, yet they CLAIM only one shooter.

Wtf? Fuck you CNN! Me and my buddies have worked our asses off to earn a reputation as the bad guys behind everything and you throw us under the bus as soon as people develop retarded conspiracy theories that there might be other groups hacking elections and creating fake news?
EAT SHIT AND SLIT YOUR WRISTS WITH BLEACH CNN AND FUCKING DIEIDIEODKDKEKSKDEIDIEEEEEE!!!!!
t.Russian S. Hacker

CNN advertising Sup Forums

>yfw moot is probably ostracized at Jewgle for not only creating this site, but not nuking Sup Forums before he left when he had the chance.

I bet he regrets it every day and now he can't do shit.

>Sup Forums
>dark corner of the internet
>can find it with a jewgle search

fucking boomers

Cis gendered whiteness must be stopped.
Oy vey

why the fuck do we keep coming up in mainstream culture/media? they literally name the Sup Forumsack so thousands of people are guaranteed to go on this site for the first time. most of them will see a front page full of BLACKED and shlomo hebrewberg posts and write it all off as conspiritard bullshit but at least a few people are guaranteed to become one of us

"too skilled"
kek.

Hey cnn, what happened to that russian collusion ))))))::::::

Aww poor babbies that didn't work out?

>too skilled as public speakers
>skilled

CNN is psychologically incapable of telling the truth.

Gross

CNN is here, put on your cool face

oh it's another
>hehe they think there is child trafficking out of comet ping pong. What a bunch of silly billies

sometimes there's holohoax threads

what does a mongolian basket weaver forum have to do with any of their fake news?

>too skilled at public speaking
They were fucking horrible though

I really fucking wish they'd stop name dropping Sup Forums
Whenever they do it gets flooded with reddit style asshats.

fpbp
>I bet he regrets it every day and now he can't do shit.
I hope so

Not our fault they took the bait hook, line, and sinker. Just like the IOBTW posters, these fucks keep taking the bait and keep making asses out of themselves. We purposely do this to make them fools and they are suckered in every fucking time.

> Dark Corners

crazy eyes on the left.

yea I never heard that claim. Maybe they mean too retarded

ror

Many of us here told the /poltards/ to stop with the "Hogg isn't even a student there" conspiracy bullshit. Some asslick at CNN probably started the conspiracy here so the rest of you retards would run with it for the exact purpose of publishing that >pic related< story. Sometimes I swear you retards play pick up sticks while the rest of the world moves in for a checkmate.

>that image is real
>they're actually mentioning Sup Forums by name now

Right where Russia wants us. Ironically or not.

pizza gate is simply true. sandy hook is memes.

MAXIM PEAK INTEREST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CNN fired first shot !@!!!!!

youtu.be/2eNgksHo1-w?t=1031

ARE WE ON THE DARK WEB YET????

>dark corners of the internet

Sure it is Champ, sure it is

fpbp

>your move CNN

>implying he didn't drop a dirty bomb on us with the whole cuckening thing
Made me quit Sup Forums for a good 2 years

They honestly do not know what they just did. I wonder, how many heads will roll when they wind up with egg on their faces.

Rumors to the contrary notwithstanding, Sup Forums is a clean, well-lighted place.

Don't they realize that if they mention this place that it brings it to the mainstream and it basiclly invites a lot more people who were unaware of it now know of it and that helps get new recruits to this shithole?
Christ why is mainstream retarded?

>dark corners
wew

that's because they got punked by posters on /pol claiming that Nik Cruz was a ROF member

>A CNN investigation into Sup Forums's Sup Forums archive counted at least 121 times that school shooting survivor David Hogg was mentioned on the board.

Just a reminder. There's someone paid to read the BBC and AMWF threads. There's some poor fuck being exposed to meaty black dicks everyday.

>too skilled
No, I believe the young man was coached on his speaking points based on the video jewtube keeps taking down.
Someday the people are going to storm (((CNN))) headquarters and toss the employees from the roof. It'll be great because people will think it's sandniggers throwing queers to their deaths and no one will care.

I am a Russian bot in the shadows!

I kek every time they say this is the dark corner of the internet.

The only highly publicized mass shooting ever that MAYBE didn’t happen at all was sandy hook. The vegas shooting and that australian one were shady and probably involved alphabet agencies or something but they actually happened.

it's probably just the JIDF, they more than likely give the analysis to CNN for free to push their agenda

CNN can only know about Sup Forums if they go on Sup Forums.

CNN is one large fucking lurker.

so literally nobody of any worth or function

how do i message Sup Forums

Normalfags are so embarrassing.

Who do you think starts all the shill threads?

that's when you know the jig is up, the kikes gloves are coming off, get ready for a wave of more false flag (((happenings))), it was a good drought while it lasted

Imagine coming home after a day of work at CNN after you were assigned that job. Sad!

I call bullshit, just yesterday i saw at least 200 mentions in 15 minutes, and it wasn't even peak hours

This is the most factual article written by CNN in the past 3 years.

So, is we famous like gotti? Or are we sekret famous like dulce?

CNN better tripfag, show that they are that tripfag on their channel, then try again. MAYBE they might get a response. Watch it be "CNN #CNN"

That's columbine

FRET NOT, BUT CONQUER THEIR MINDS.

Hiro is actually very fluent in english but plays dumb online to feint ignorance whenever confronted by shit that makes him look bad

BLACKED

Hiro has brought much-needed maturity and stability to Sup Forums. Thank God the cuckold sold it and joined the soyboys at the web advertisement company.

>id CUX
Kindly kys

Test

PUTIN STILL HASN'T PAID ME MY FUCKING RUBLES FOR HACKING THE ELECTION AND NOW HE WANTS ME TO PUSH CONSPIRACIES?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yes but they vote

>A location for the account claims its geotag is a city in Russia, but CNN cannot verify that.

>what drives hoaxes and conspiracy theories is unclear
are they being retarded on purpose?

A question we've been asking ourselves for years.

why the fuck is Obama wearing a talisman that looks like the maze game from Westworld.

user... what is the meaning of it all? I mean I know his mom was a CIA fuckplant but damn it all to hell

NOOOOOOOOOOO DONT NAME THIS PLACE ASSHOLER.

>what drives hoaxes and conspiracy theories is unclear
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHA the jews have gone all-out

haha
Good.
see.... its PUBLICITY

CNN IS FAKE NEWS.

oh no that sucks

cnn?

Not really. They blame Sup Forums and the "alt right" where "alt right" is a label they're applying to almost anything.

you gotta be kidding me

>pizza gate is simply true. sandy hook is memes.

Literally the opposite of this.