Gosick

So, what's this? I watched 1 episode and it was quite mediocre. 1920s in some non-existent european country, a weirdo and a doll-like tsundere. And a crime no one asked for (quickly solved because why not)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOW2vwboX3Q
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to fuck Victorique.

not sure if good taste or weird taste

Don't watch it. It's honestly worse than scooby-doo in terms of engaging mystery.

There's a lot and I mean -a lot- of bandwagon shit shows these days so I think Gosick is a nice little gem. Would prefer to have all the books translated instead.

I love Gosick but Dantalian no Shoka and Un-Go are better.

>Un-Go

Lets make babies

I would kill for another season.

All 5 of us will be here!

>Dantalian no Shoka
I still don't get why it flopped, it was pretty good.

Came out right after Gosick and had a very similar premise.

yeah strange taste, even Mc didn't smash that, and they still are friends when they get away and both of them are 20...

The primary reason I like Gosick is because I like cute girls in Victorian or Gothic dress, same reason I like Rozen Maiden

>140cm
imagine

>1920s europe
>female dresses like it's 1850 europe
dropped

You watch it for the OP

>even Mc didn't smash that, and they still are friends when they get away and both of them are 20...

????, the guy went to a war and was thinking about her every day, how many time do you think passed until he was destroying her vagina?

Nobody watches this for the mystery, Victorique is what makes the show good.

Watch every OP, watch every ED., pay attention to the little details that they don't shove in your face. Finally - and most importantly - get over your crippling case of shit taste.

Set expectations properly, and you should

It's not a murder mystery/whodunnit, it's a period-drama/romance.

Not her alone, but their dynamic after the first couple of arcs becomes quite good.

And the soundtrack. The god-tier soundtrack

The beginning might be weak, but I assure you it has one of the best endings in anime history.

The OST is pretty good. youtube.com/watch?v=iOW2vwboX3Q

Gosick is the best love story ever told.

>best love story ever told

>Gosick
Don't even bother. Bad mystery and the ending was even worse.

Watch it for Victorique being cute.