Any Missourians or anyone else paying attention to this story...

Any Missourians or anyone else paying attention to this story? I figured a governor doing enough to get a mugshot would be news. I really thought Greitens had an outside shot of a presidential bid in 2024; he's a veteran, good-looking youngish guy who came out of nowhere to win the governorship.

>dat phenotype
>under attack by the Jewish media
/ourguy/

From Missouri, fuck Greitens and fuck right to work.

tl;dr
>In 2015, before he was governor, Greitens had an affair out of wedlock and admitted to it
>Woman claims that Greitens tried to blackmail her by threatening to release a photo of her if she talked
>The woman told her husband this, and conversation was recorded by the husband for some reason
>Based on this “evidence” he was indicated by a grand jury
>Greitens intends to continue serving as Governor while he seeks legal remedies to reverse the actions

Sounds like the charges won' t stick. There is no proof that pictures even exists, and even if he has the pictures they would never be able to prove that they were taken without her consent or sent by the woman herself. This is really just to stir up trouble since Missouri AG Josh Hawley will likely be the GOP pick for Senator in November.

The Prosecutor, St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner, is an extremely liberal sheboon who has been digging up baseless charges on anyone she thinks will further democrat causes. She is the one who got BTFO'd by her own witnesses during the Shockley verdict which lead to riots in St. Louis last fall.

Right to work is handled the wrong way, but other than that Greitens seems to be doing a decent job, especially stopping St. Louis from burning to ground during the riots last fall. On the other hand (((Eric Greitens))) is a Jew.

>The Prosecutor, St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner, is an extremely liberal sheboon who has been digging up baseless charges on anyone she thinks will further democrat causes. She is the one who got BTFO'd by her own witnesses during the Shockley verdict which lead to riots in St. Louis last fall.
Any links to read? I'll look it up in a bit if not

Stl seems fucked but I only sometimes read the post dispatch

It does seem like a nothingburger. I think the prosecution went forward because the statute of limitations is only three years and was about to be over.

He's a Koch-brothers puppet and typical neocon traitor scumbag. Glad his bullshit finally caught up to him. It should have been Koster anyway.

Read the Shockley verdict court papers. I'm not even a legalfag and I know her arguments were retarded and she had no case. The witnesses for the state (her own witnesses) contradicted her at every turn. Shockley was investigated for a year for shooting a dindu and cleared of charges, then Gardner decided to reopen the case to earn Brownie points with the local leftists. She is also heavily tied to BlackLivesMatter which began in St. Louis and has a history blatant political bias in her indictments.

He's a standard kike

>fuck right to work
Union goon detected, maybe don't suck at your job and you won't need their "protection" via extorted payments.

Jewish neocons are not traitors. They are just loyal to their own nation.

I'm surprised most of you guys hate Greitens. Why do you guys hate him?

He was a Democrat less than 6 years ago.

He's a pretty standard Missouri Republican desu, but I think most of wary of him because he is chosen and hid that fact when he was running for Governor. Given that he is up against a low IQ diversity hire prosecutrix with no hard evidence, I think he'll be okay. He has also been a (nominal) supporter of Trump. He's a former SEAL and has proven in the past that he's not a cuck who refuses to stand up for himself. So he really should be fine, despite local news treating this like Watergate x 911. His reaction to be asked to resign was basically: "lol no."

Why are republicans always busted for shit like this?
People have resigned or impeached for a whole lot less. This is some straight blackmail shit.

he cheated on his pregnant wife, that's some scummy shit right there.
pregnant women are horny as fuck so you actually get a lot more than usual and its hot

You know nothing or you are another fucking zog shill. Eric (((Greitenz))), his actual birth name was a St. Louis liberal democrat his entire life. He has earned the contempt of a lot of SEALs because he mentions it literally every fucking time he opens his mouth, because he did it all for a marketing strategy to fulfill his political ambitions. For g-d's sake, he bought the domain "EricGreitensforPresident (dot com)" before he even announced his governorship. He is a sociopath and is hell bent on political power.

It's a fucking felony, the pictures are allegedly out there on numerous hard drives as we speak. If he wasn't going to be indicted for this, it would've been for the money he was getting during his campaign (majority coming from out of state, by far).

Why anyone is supporting this guy is beyond me. I saw one (1) pundit doing it on Allman and he was an absolute libshit who attacks conservatives on everything, they even fucking breathe and walk the wrong way according to this guy. Of course he is also Jewish and from St. Louis, likely close to Eric's family.

>It should have been Koster anyway
Disgusting. Actually even worse.

Wow, I didn't know about the website, but I was 100% certain he had presidential aspirations. I'm not sure why the "previously a Democrat" thing is an issue. Trump did the exact same thing, and he still has the support of the majority of Sup Forums.

...and therefore a traitor to this nation. derp.

super pro gun and pro middle class. By far the most qualified. Got any actual criticisms?

>Keeping nudes of your ex is now a federal offense if she regrets sending them

There is not a single thing about your post that isn't bullshit. Nixon was jewish, first of all.
>He's a pretty standard Missouri Republican desu
He was a registered democrat, a typical fucking St. Louis "just favela my shit up senpai" democrat until two or three years ago. The state dems tried to troll him on this but the left can't meme for shit.
>but I think most of wary of him because he is chosen and hid that fact when he was running for Governor
It's more to do with the rampant, stupid anti-worker policies and the same Koch bullshit that was tried and failed in the South.
>Given that he is up against a low IQ diversity hire prosecutrix with no hard evidence, I think he'll be okay
I guarantee you that this wouldn't have happened without the promise of hard evidence. Idk if it's really there, only they do in fact. I doubt even Eric knows what they have at this point. They've been planning this indictment for months user. They aren't completely fucking stupid, and for all of our faults Missouri's legal system is not nearly as corrupt as other states. A bit cucked maybe, but that will just make it worse for Eric.
> He has also been a (painfully reluctnant) supporter of Trump
FTFY
>He's a former SEAL
We know. Everyone knows. Everyone has heard it at least 3 times if they've ever heard him speak for more than 20 fucking seconds.
>His reaction to be asked to resign was basically: "lol no."
Dude, this is not frame. He is going to be a political corpse in no time. How many politicians do you know who've been booked in jail on charges relating to sex-related crimes and had a promising career afterward? Not only that, but there is at least one more case building against him as we speak about campaign financing.

For all of Eric's faults, and I have been vocal about them from the beginning, he wasn't a cuck or being labeled as one of the most corrupt political figures in the state at the time of the election. Eric wouldn't let out cities burn to the ground if he could help it. Can't say the same for Koster, or anyone who unironically calls them self a democrat in this state.

The crime isn't noods, it's blackmail or some shit of that nature. They charged him with a felony though. It's embarrassing.

Sorry if I came off as harsh or anything OP. You were right to make a thread about this, I have just never trusted this dude from the start. Not because he's Jewish, but I'm just a cynical cunt I guess. I knew this was coming from the start, I'm just surprised this case didn't get buried. I was waiting on the campaign financing case.

>For all of Eric's faults, he wasn't a cuck
He is LITERALLY a Koch brothers puppet. All of his money is from out of state. He saw MO gov. as a stepping stone to President Goodgoy or whatever fuck idea he had for himself (which is gone now), and was just fine shitting all over the middle class to do their bidding. He's utter and complete shit, exactly the kind of Paul Ryan-tier politician who should be publically flayed.
>Can't say the same for Koster, or anyone who unironically calls them self a democrat in this state.
Ah, there we go. I had hoped you were playing more than red team/blue team. Koster was a Repub for years and left primarily because of the corruption within the MO Rep party. He's extremely pro gun and pro middle class.

>He is LITERALLY a Koch brothers puppet. All of his money is from out of state. He saw MO gov. as a stepping stone to President Goodgoy or whatever fuck idea he had for himself (which is gone now), and was just fine shitting all over the middle class to do their bidding. He's utter and complete shit, exactly the kind of Paul Ryan-tier politician who should be publically flayed.
A legitimate critique but irrelevant to my point. He wouldn't let foreign-funded urbanites chimp out. Koster would.
>Ah, there we go. I had hoped you were playing more than red team/blue team
I do nationally, but I'm a bit passed it when it comes to team blue in this state these days. Maybe it's like that everywhere, but I'm willing to give dems the benefit of the doubt elsewhere. Not here. Not after Ferguson and Mizzou, not after decades of a political monopoly in St. Louis, the once great city that they led to ruin. I cannot respect them as men anymore.

Koch bros are a legit problem, but they didn't turn St. Louis into a shithole. Weak men did. At least in the GOP, Greitens would support police over BLM scum. Koster would've let them have free reign. It's not personal it's just mechanics. I can't accept this humiliation anymore.

Honesty, I don't even care if he stays or goes. The Governorship of Missouri matters little since the Republican Supermajority Congress can overturn any of the vetoes like they did with Jay Nixon. (Also, do you have any evidence that Nixon was Jew?) The fact that they've been going so hard against him makes me think he may have turned on some of his fellow tribe members.

If an experienced competent prosecutor was in charge, Greitens might have to worry, but I really can't hammer in on what a embarrassing incompetent negress Kim Gardner is to (already terrible) St. Louis judicial system. Between her and the black female judge who lets off dindu murders because she has a crush on them, St. Louis is hastening from slow stagnation to Detroit 2.0. She didn't have hard evidence against him or the pictures would have been front page news. This went to a Grand Jury who indicted on the basis of testimony of the woman, her friend, and her husband, and was rammed through since the statue of limitations expires in 3 weeks. The husband is butthurt because he was cucked by a kike, recorded his wife's conversions, and filed suit.

He is charged with “Invasion of Privacy” not blackmail and extortion. Not only do they have to prove he had pictures of her, they have to prove he took them without her consent in a area where she had “a reasonable expectation of privacy.” Invasion of privacy cases are notoriously difficult to prosecute under criminal law, and on top of that this is basically he said, she said.

>He wouldn't let foreign-funded urbanites chimp out. Koster would.
You're still playing blue team/red team by conflating Koster with Nixon's worthless ass.

The rest of what you're talking about with MO Dems sure doesn't apply to Koster. Literally the most reasonable and sane Democrat I've ever heard speak. When I found out he used to be a Republican it all made sense. Bottom line is, the MO middle class would be better off with Koster, but since it was a Trump wave, every voter went straight R down the ticket. Koster was the only D I voted for, he would have been truly great.

Missourian here. Greitens can suck my fucking cock and I hope he goes to jail for 100 years. And his cunt cukcked wife "Sheena Chestnut" Greitens can get fucked by black cock in her disgusting asshole. Greintens is a goddamned embarassment to this state and I hope he is behind bars soon.

>(Also, do you have any evidence that Nixon was Jew?)
I think it says it on his wiki even. He's from DeSoto if that says anything to you. That place always gave me a Lovecraft-Innsmouth kind of vibe desu. Something going on there.
>The fact that they've been going so hard against him makes me think he may have turned on some of his fellow tribe members
I doubt it user, he even made a public statement to shill for Trump and zog during the whole Jerusalem thing.
>
If an experienced competent prosecutor was in charge, Greitens might have to worry, but I really can't hammer in on what a embarrassing incompetent negress Kim Gardner is to (already terrible) St. Louis judicial system
Granted. But she is still legally trained, and this ain't a small fish to fry by any means user. It's ok to make fuck ups but underestimating your enemies is not a wise thing to do.
>Between her and the black female judge who lets off dindu murders because she has a crush on them, St. Louis is hastening from slow stagnation to Detroit 2.0.
I completely agree, but please tell me this didn't actually happen with dindu murderers user. Pls.
>The husband is butthurt because he was cucked by a kike, recorded his wife's conversions, and filed suit
May be right, and it doesn't look good for Eric at all. But I keep thinking there is something more user. I know dems are desperate and that guy must feel like shit because of his whorewife. I knew about this since well before the media shit storm and I am a literal no name in mo politics. That's a leaky fucking ship Eric is sailing on.

>At least in the GOP, Greitens would support police over BLM scum.
That's bad though. Police are the enemy of the white race and BLM is good for whites. We want niggers rioting and killing people because it redpills white people.

He is a Jew just so you know.

>and therefore a traitor to this nation
America is not a nation, idiot. It's a multinational empire. Jews are a nation and they don't believe they owe any loyalty to you or the American empire.

St. Louis user here. His tiny dick pic will probably leak from all this so that's pretty tight lol

>Literally the most reasonable and sane Democrat I've ever heard speak.
I actually agree with this, and thought he would've been a great candidate. I even considered voting for him when I was younger desu. But when he cucked against Trump (several times) during the campaign instead of playing it cool and moderate. He did it when he didn't need to really imo. It just made me think of more years of humiliation under another dem governor that's going to do the same thing as Nixon.

And imo, Nixon wasn't as worthless as you think for working families. He went down to several union halls and fought for them, and the congress never supported him. It's like we are in a stalemate with a divided house due to shit going on in national politics. Nixon was just way too much of a cuck for me to tolerate, that's literally the only thing I really had against him. Either of them would've been better for workers than Eric has been though.

White people in St. Louis don't get redpilled user. They are all on numerous pharmaceuticals and a constant flow of alcohol or they would've killed themselves by now. All the smaller towns and rural people are already disgusted by this bullshit.

I've already seen his laughable tiny dick and you would think for a big bad navy seal show shoots military guns in poliitcal ads he's have a respectable schlong but it is in fact a fucking joke. Poor Sheea "Chestcuck" Greitens had better damn well be getting some black cock on the side or she really had a shitty sexy life.

Ok this thread is getting fucking weird and I'm tired. Goodnight Sup Forums.

Goodnight and thank god that rapist Greitens will be in jail soon.

Stay and talk at length about Greitens tiny penis, user. What are you some kind of faggot?

>if i ever run for office some thot might dig up a pic of my tiny dick i sent them and sell it

cameras were a mistake

>dick jokes and taking pictures is rape
are we the left now?

While we're here; how do you all feel about Petersen for senate?

gotta say, I kinda like his stances on both taxes and use of letters of marque.

The right is infinitely more corrupt.

nah