Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/966854507744374784
youtube.com/watch?v=Yn45pl8yXzk
archive.midnightsnacks.fm/Midnight_Snacks-674_02.21.18.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=2RggFXkFBwk
shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/st-pattys-maga-hat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love Kellyanne.

Midnight Snack anyone? I got me some Nongshim Ramen Bowls~!

>not GLORIOUS edition
one job

It's getting spicy in here.

Coal power plants should be built near the ocean and old oil fields with the coal dust and scrubbed dirt being turned into slurry and pumped into empty oil basins.

This guy is just sad desu

TED NO!

IT'S JUST BUMP STOCKS!!!

We can only hope Trump is willing to do something about the criminal conspiracy in Miami-Dade and Broward counties. twitter.com/TheLastRefuge2/status/966854507744374784

>this was debunked
>no proof

DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2018

9:20AM THE PRESIDENT departs the White House en route to Oxen Hill, MD
9:45AM THE PRESIDENT arrives at the Gaylord National Resort and Conference Center (lol gaylord)
10:05AM THE PRESIDENT delivers remarks at the Conservative Political Action Conference
10:50AM THE PRESIDENT departs Oxen Hill, MD en route to Washington D.C.
11:15AM THE PRESIDENT arrives at the White House
12:25PM THE PRESIDENT and FIRST LADY greet Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull and Mrs. Turnbull of Australia
12:35PM THE PRESIDENT participates in a meeting with Prime Minister Turnbull
12:50PM THE PRESIDENT has a working lunch with Prime Minister Turnbull
2:00PM THE PRESIDENT holds a joint press conference with Prime Minister Turnbull
3:00PM THE PRESIDENT meets with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson

>I-IT WAS DEBUNKED
>doesn't post proof
leftists

CNN gets baited.

Get ready niggers!
youtube.com/watch?v=Yn45pl8yXzk

AWOO~

Gun show is coming up and Ive been saving my shekels for an ar pistol build. Should I just get an anderson stripped lower or something more gucci?

Having an image that broadly says "Glorious" with an edition entitled "Glorious" would be redundant.

/r/ing "Have you ever been mistaken" edition for next

He won't give in, he won't give in
Until he's VICTORIOUS

It's always InterRacial or some slimy ((())) posting a 20 tweet-long thread on Trump's top replies, wonder why...

>All these people think they're resisting Trump.
>They're just performers on Trump's stage, dancing at his command.

No wonder the FBI and Broward police didn't swipe this guy up beforehand. It was a coverup. Fucking niggers

>you don't need an AR15 to hunt

someone tell me where I can find any reference to hunting in the constitution

Imagine the smell...

Get a Fightlite raider or fuck off.

>Reminder
>New Yuru Camp

Gomenasai, my name is Donald-Sama.

I’m a 72 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in the White House!

This Jew is melting down so badly I don't know how we'll get him in the oven

yeah, fuck mr trumpstein. just let the democrats take over and try and take away our guns already so this shit can finally pop off

>Russiaboos
Disgusting

I'm heading to bed early tonight.

no
it would be GLORIOUS

>ed's retweet posting
Just rope yourself, nigger.

Sure. Why not?

archive.midnightsnacks.fm/Midnight_Snacks-674_02.21.18.mp3

Y'all should try to meet Bishop if he shows up at any conventions near you, he's very nice.

I love how they're all over bump stocks
I have no idea exactly what he used but not having one would not have changed the outcome of what he did
You can take out 20 people with a single action revolver and 4 extra cylinders ffs

Good plan. Best to awake refreshed for Joe.

This is why I love the Krassenstein brothers and sweetie poster and all the rest

And every time you ask for a source they link CNN or snopes.

Hi Mister President.

it's cold as hell /ptg/.

How can they prove it? It's literally he said she said.

The leaf is supposed to take over from here.

B-But you're the heart and soul of/ptg/ user!

To anons who are now coming in this was what some of the Columbine survivors had proposed. There was never an air of gun control from them, this Florida school incident is trying to color the Sandy Hook and Columbine survivors in the same brush.

>Best to awake refreshed for Joe.
speaking of, where are the flip and gypsy tonight?

>'Cause I've known a lot of, you know, elite Northeast establishment liberals that may not use this as a business model, but deep down when they look at a guy like me, they see a guy automatically who belongs in the second tier and not the top tier.... I had a guy who works here at CNN who's a top brass come to me one day and say,... 'You know what, I don't want you anchoring anymore. I really don't see you as an anchor. I see you more as a reporter. I see you more as a John Quiñones....' Did he not realize that he was telling me, 'When I see you, I think of Hispanic reporters'? 'Cause in his mind, I can't be an anchor. An anchor's what you give the high-profile White guys, you know? So he knocks me down to that and compares me to that, and it happens all the time. I think to a certain extent Jon Stewart and Colbert are the same way. I think Jon Stewart's a bigot"
Oh shit

I wonder if people will ever sperg out over this movie considering Vasquez was essentially brownface

They all have small tits

How much do you have nigger
Will advise
Also location so I can get an idea of what you'll be prevy to

>Post in /ptg/
>doesn't support the Russian weebo
What are you? A fucking leftist?

Funny thing is she's a jew they made look like a hispanic

We need a shovel

I see what u did thar.

What was CNN's explanation?

I got a bar of cracker barrel cheddar i'm dipping in mayo.

>Worship some Russian mutt
No thanks

Rick Sanchez first mistake was not being born a Jew. Jon Stewart is a Jew so when he says "white" he means Jewish.

Too bad nobody else remembers.

Romania didn't show up to post a link. I had to scramble and find one myself. I nearly missed the start.

Every
fucking
time

"no u"

Need an Awoo on this

The age to own a gun is tied to the age to vote. They won't be able to increase it to 21.

I should mention in the interview with Tucker, the kid mentioned how he had the supplied question on him and asked Tucker if he should read it. He should've because now CNN can claim he made up that question for attention.

They just Its fake #facts first

>don't listen to this kid in the full context of his own statement, it's out of context
>listen to the station he accused of writing his words for him
Real talk though, what's this guy's IQ?

When do we re-open Judaic Park?

>"Hey Janelle, what's wrong with Wolfie? I can hear him barking. Is he all right?"

oh boy drumpf btfo

No fukken way!

>muh Russia
We get it. You're a leftist fag.

In all seriousness do you guys think Benji could run for president? His CPAC speech was extremely high-energy and redpilled.

youtube.com/watch?v=2RggFXkFBwk

>When queried on the issue of whether Stewart likewise belonged to a minority group on account of his Jewish faith, Sanchez responded:

>Yeah, very powerless people. [laughs] He's such a minority. I mean, you know, please. What—are you kidding? I'm telling you that everybody who runs CNN is a lot like Stewart, and a lot of people who run all the other networks are a lot like Stewart. And to imply that somehow they, the people in this country who are Jewish, are an oppressed minority?
HOLY SHIT

Did you anons get your st paddy's MAGA hats yet? Back by popular demand! shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/st-pattys-maga-hat

James Madison included the Second Amendment for duck hunting. That is all. He was worried that the government might not want people hunting ducks, and it was so important to him he put it right at the top of the Bill of Rights.

>AR15
I hate this meme
16 and 17's are far superior and much more fun
Can't, though it almost appeared back when the triangle trade was still being considered for breif mention

He can read it live on the White House stream.

i'm not against raising the voting age to 21

Hey Trinidad JSYK gun laws have gotten less restrictive over the last 30 years. Also 71.5% of Suburbanites, 83% of Ruralites, and just 21% of urbanites are Native born White Americans

>stephen curry pretends to be a nigger for the 400th time

Terminator 4d chess

gtfo really? she comes off pretty spicish on her own

t. I've seen the aliens movies a few hundred times because those are the only movies I like except for Lawrence of Arabia

He was a dip shit, but he called out Stewart and that was great
He also got tazed for a story and that was greater

>Not loving some bug eyed mutt means you must be a leftist
Oh I'm laughing, nice argument.

Thanks for baking! Ready to take over

Don't worry, we can always pick him up with a turkey baster and deep fry him instead

>this didn’t happen!
>we can prove this didn’t happen
>shows no proof
>krassenjew says CNN would never fake it!
That’s the explanation

Like he needs Homeland Security fouling his lawn with their corpses, the fucking niggers.

now that it's popular i don't want it!

here's an ~awoo 4 u
gibs nao

Remember, its not an open invitation. If they want to dance around going, Trump will just revoke their honor of attending.

CNN reject the accusation and claimed they never supplied questions, now or in the past (possibly hinting at the 2016 elections).

Yes, really

The President had repeatedly told us /WE/ need to make sessions LOCK HER UP! Tonight I'm going to be posting with /ptg/ to discuss how that could even happen.
A few brainstorming questions:
>should normies be involved?
>would storming a building like the democrats made kids do for gun control or illegals did to Pelosi be effective?
>would a camp out on Sessions' work's lawn like Occupy Wall Street be effective?
>should we overload their mail with letters requesting LOCK HER UP?
>should the message be as simple as LOCK HER UP?
>what if anons in every state went to their capital and simultaneously protested?

I personally be believe Mueller is secretly working for Trump, but regardless of that, is democracy/mob rule/chanting a legitimate way we can LOCK HER UP??

Shouldn't this guy and his brother be serving time for some sort of fraud? Was that fake news?