Black "people"

Can anyone actually prove that black people are really inferior? If someone could I would love to hear a REAL argument for blacks being biologically inferior to any other race.

Please if you do decide to comment be civil and do not fill the thread with "muh niggers" and "we wuz kangz" and shit like that.

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/12/04/blacks-and-whites-with-equal-educational-attainment-differ-in-cognitive-ability/
home.ubalt.edu/tmitch/645/articles/roth et al ethnic grp diff in cog abil ppsych 2001.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Look at their works when left to themselves.

Haiti was the best they could do. A country so fucked up I genuinely had difficulty differentiating between the before and after earthquake pictures.

Clearly subhumans.

This same tired old question has been answered time and time again. Good old fashioned life experience, statistics, and science tell the same exact story.

SAT, ASVAB, and IQ tests, taken annually, for decades, all show, always, that blacks are dumber than whites. Blacks have higher crime rates, less money, and all black countries are shit holes.

Why would you ever doubt the inferiority of blacks?

Name all of the accomplishments of black "people" please.

The white man is just keeping them down. Affirmative action and welfare is keeping them down.

Their reproductive strategy makes their tribes only able to survive in harsh enviroments and constant tribal wars, they are uncapable of building nothing, they have an IQ lower than some monkeys if they are unmixed, they are not simply inferior, they are animals that should be protected in natural reserves as they have demostrated that they act are literally animals

Lurk more

I'll spoon feed the baby for a little

Bro the skull structure is different (like difference species have different skull structures) they are different animal from us

you're absolutely right my friend

Human and ape skulls can be easily distinguished from profile, or head-on, difference in the nose socket, I don't have an example meme ready but i'll post in future if I can remember.

I find it impossible to believe asians commit more crimes than whites

Thank you for the spicy meme, fren. Saved

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/12/04/blacks-and-whites-with-equal-educational-attainment-differ-in-cognitive-ability/

You should include asian skulls.
As a mildly related tangent, do humans have the most radically different faces within group?
That is to say, is the variation between, say, two ethnic german's faces greater than the variation between the faces of all non-human animals?

The question you should be asking yourself when you look at that graph is this; what kind of Asian?

Sorry nigger you’re subhuman. Every single black nation is total shit and in ruins
>starvation
>mud huts
>disease
>no clean drinking water
>flies on nigger faces
Actual fucking apes build better civilizations, deal with it

At least apes understand the idea of community, farming, and using tools. Blacks still haven't figured those out.

Apparently you've never driven past a ghetto or been a victim of a chimp out

Sure. Can you prove that blacks are really people though?

Pure blacks, no amerimutts. Prove 100% blacks are people.

I may just be the closest thing to a nigger in Europe.

Nignogs are ugly, nignogs are dumb, nignogs are violent, nignogs are subhuman

Boom, convinced. Adios

Those are not even remotely accurate IQ figures.
77 is way too high an average for a dropuot nigger. I'd say at least a difference of 20 points exists among the low education level comparisons and about 15 in higher ones.

What about the environmental argument? Would whites have turned out the same if they had stayed in Africa? Can it be proven that they would not?

the whites who stayed in africa are black, user

Unfortunately race is a mostly social construct and there isnt enough real scientific evidence to say black people as a group are somehow biologically inferior to other humans

>White
>Stayed in Africa.
Whew. You are a brainlette

I'm right behind you, G

What ever man, what if they WENT to Africa and started from the ground up then?

really? They're pretty ugly. That's a pretty big one.

Bump

>South Africa
WAS the best country in Africa..
>Zimbabwe
DID have food until they killed/deported all the white farmers.

Also west africa, where most nignogs live. Isn't a desert. Yet North Africa, which is mostly desert has done a lot lot better.

Excellent points

>what if whites went to africa and started from the ground up?

here's some scholarly research that shows about 1 standard deviation lower intelligence for blacks vs whites and a half lower than hispanics home.ubalt.edu/tmitch/645/articles/roth et al ethnic grp diff in cog abil ppsych 2001.pdf

> what is sickle cell anemia

"Judging from the hideous ornaments and
the equally hideous music admired by most savages, it might be urged that their aesthetic faculty was not so highly developed as in certain animals, for instance, in birds."

-Charles Darwin, The Descent of Man Pg.64

A mutation that gives increased resistence to malaria, I'm pretty sure.

Would you prefer to live in a black majority/run society or a white majority/run society?

White of course

Very pretty graph user. This is showing the genetic distance btwn Africans and other populations?

distances between all really

They are not even human.

I keep saying that, they never believe me

I think you missed the point.

Then blacks are inferior, simply because they cannot be trusted to run a society to your specifications.

Good point, thanks.

Always taken aback by the communist willingness to lie about black IQand about IQ itself.

The proof is iron clad, irrefutable, abjectly damning and self evident. Losers like are hoping to convince the ignorant and the uneducated.

They are human, just not a human I want to be around.

There are whites I don't want to be arounf either.

It is just more of the blacks that are worthless and dangerous to be around.

Doesnt this kind of graph prove that race is a social construct, since it lists many diverse and overlapping ethnic groups, rather than just white vs black vs latino etc?

Most of us are joking, brazilbro. I don't particularly like nignogs all that much, but some of you are good people.

save these type of states sourced from the FBI, soon they will be scrubbed like in Sweden

How can race be a social construct if they are genetically different?

Keep in mind even polar and grizzly bears can interbreed and they've diverged half a million years ago.

The 75-80% of you is determined by your genes.

And white people (if we don't talk about Slavs and Mediterraneans, who have developed civilization in an average soil) from Indo-iranians to germanics have been living under so much harder conditions than black people, with a very cold climate and a shitty soil and resources, and managed to create the greatest civilizations that ever existed

Poos and -istans considered asian.

these all show a genetic distance of .2 or less between populations. what is Fst exactly and how much distance should there be before 2 populations are considered different species?