Did anyone see this coming?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mitw5haqx5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I.

Did anyone care?

Yeah, me.
If she dies for real I'm dropping it.
Will check back after it ended to see what Soda's OC was, but that's about all that interests me from this shit.

>dropping it with only 3 episodes left

Yeah, I've been trying to drop it for weeks now, but extra scenes of Selesia kept it barely above the line.
Might not drop completely, but I'm already just skipping through the episode.

see you next week

Maybe if she returns.
Not that I'd put it behind this show.

you'll be there regardless, m8

I did a little. It was something I wasn't expecting to happen. I thought Selesia was the safest of the creations other than Meteora. I think it just shows how little impact the creations themselves actually have in the grand scheme of things.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mitw5haqx5Y

No, but i also love this kind of death with pride

>Soda's donut steel is superpowered Setsuna, who is able to triumph over Altair after a hard fight by breaking Altair's conviction that her actions are righteous

OR

>Altair gets forcibly turned back into the mobage character from which she was derived, which makes her vulnerable

These are two of the possible scenarios that I could see being employed to explain how Altair will lose. What are some others that you guys think are plausible?

>team government's plan fails, the world gets destroyed
>half an episode of Altair and Soda dialoguing about confidence
>Soda Re:Creates the world
>congratulations

WHY

YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO DO THIS

SELESIA YOU COULD'VE FOUND SOMETHING THAT WORKED BETTER THAN THIS

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BREAK MY HEART

I bet Suruga would have loved all this suffering, too bad she wasn't there.

>killing main characters from other series in a crossover left and right
Yep. This shit is just like the usual DC/Marvel events that made me stop reading american comics almost 10 years ago with Final Crisis and Secret Invasion. 0/10, would drop it if I wasn't so long in, even if I actually enjoyed all the episodes where nothing at all fucking happened.

Anyway, did anyone make 60fps webms of the pantyshot scenes?

She's watching it in her hospital bed.

Why best girls have to die? Why best dads have to suffer?

>the artist haven't seen the episode yet and asks if Charon is a fine lad
Heh.

I did. It sucks she had to die with a heroic sacrifice like that when soda is the only one who can defeat military girl anyway. They are going to make her death pointless so they might as well have him asspull her back to life.

She could have let Rui nuke him.

I love Alice.

I need all of Hikayu's panty shots

So double funeral for the fallen knights when?

I need a new "I came" meme for Selesia's death by white-out

>tfw Ruin lost two onee-chans in one day
Being a mechanic pilot is suffering

I'd rather scans of lewd Mamika's funeral daki.

I don't see what the big deal is. Meteora obviously gave herself rejuvenation magic during her upgrade so she's just going to bring everyone back to life. She probably has to enter the birdcage to do it though so this will lead to the final battle between Meteora and Altair.

Someone is spamming threads to make it seem like stuff is happening.

Remember when Selesia stoped Alice from stabbing Shark?
Funny how she died in the same way anyway.

I wasn't really for this knightfall.RIP in peace best girl.

>they are dead!
>a lie within a lie
>Oh look they are alive!

This is the quality of writing i expect when they get resurrect.

Yuuya was a total bro this episode I hope he doesn't kick the bucket

Would Altair be a good wife and mother to the daughter I impregnate her with?

How is she supposed to bring them to life if their bodies are cubed? She was able to ressurect Erina because the story was adjusted in a way that allowed it.

webm of Alice punching herself?

>the final battle between Meteora and Altair
>implying there will be a battle between Meteora and Altair
Regardless of Meteora going into the birdcage to revive characters or not, which is the least they should do, the only one to fuck Meteora over will be Soda's OC. Which will be Setsuna.

They are all heading back to their original series in the end anyway so as long as someone stops the world from ending their work is done.

The birdcage is a story world and the ongoing battle is the story. Anything goes in the birdcage as long as they can get acceptance. That's probably where Souta's new powers comes in.

>inb4 then why don't they revive Mamika? They can't because Mamika died in the real world.

She can't. Those characters are dead as far as the crossover story is concerned and there would be no acceptance of it.

>How is she supposed to bring them to life if their bodies are cubed?
By gaining acceptance. She has, at the very least, canon powers that can bring back characters from before they died. That's how she brought back Blitz' daughteru.

So she could go into the birdcage and use the same thing to bring back Alice and Selesia. And Mamika while she's at it. Doubt it'll happen though.

we all know that Souta will be the hero but Altair and the wise Meteora will have to tangle first.

And then everyone will happily forgive the sociopathic bitch who gleefully murdered innocents earlier!

Yeah, but what is she even going to resurrect? There are no bodies.

>That's how she brought back Blitz' daughteru.
>She was able to ressurect Erina because the story was adjusted in a way that allowed it.

Probably an average day in his original series.

That "let's go back together" sounded like a fuckhuge deathflag. I hope he doesn't die, Rui doesn't deserve this shit.

I don't like seeing her like this.

She can't get that kind of acceptance on the fly. It took Suruga a lot of effort to make a believable case for Erina to come back.

>She was able to ressurect Erina because the story was adjusted in a way that allowed it.
And the birdcage itself can be used in the same way.

But it won't happen.

>She can't get that kind of acceptance on the fly.

She can if Souta helps her.

me neither, she deserves eternal happiness

>there would be no acceptance of it.

Waifufags would absolutely accept it.

>Alice grabs Altair's breast before trying to punch her
Lesbian to the end.

It's the only way I like seeing her.

I do

I actually hate her confident 'KEKAKU' god thing she has going on, mostly because the nature of her powers is bullshit and making her meta seems really lame and underserved for that character.

Fuck the perfect moment happened when she literally said 'I'll explain to you what happened' that sentence is basically Re:creators right there

This actually hurt me

It took all that effort to bring her back because she had been dead for volumes. This is an ongoing event. The deaths are still fresh, and if I was a reader of either Alice's manga or Selesia's LN I wouldn't have accepted that shit so easily, so Meteora could exploit that.

The writers are hacks that want dat shock factor though, so tough luck for us. Won't happen, but it should.

It's depressing knowing that all the creations got some sort of characterization, only for it to be killed off by going back to their original story. There are only 5 creators that had only sort of realization that maybe they should treat their creations better.

>hey, just so you know i've reversed cause and effect so when you stab me you actually stab yourself lol
>THEN I'LL JUST PUNCH YOU

Alice literally had autism. RIP in pieces.

No. Not for this story. They know it's a dumb crossover and has no bearing on their favorite series.

she looked very creepy there, I like it

Or altair becomes setsuna after soda's tnj

I wish Setsuna would come back to her and pat her head.

>selesia gets a heroic sendoff
>alice just dies like a bitch because Altair is pure bullshit
It's not fair bros

I hate this sperg so much.

Believe in the golden ending like she did.

Was that really a de-cubing of a character if the character didn't exist in-universe in the first place? only in their work of fiction they were dead. It could be that the authors can bring them back to life in their respective fictional works, but once they die in the battle royale, they're out/unsummonable for good. It would explain why meteora couldn't bring back mamika too, since the audience was unaware of her existence in the final battle

you're waifu punched herself to death even knowing what was happening. she's not very bright.

Alice chose to be a retard and smash Altair in the face after she tells her that whatever she does to her will be reversed back onto Alice herself.

She doesn't deserve a heroes send off, she was retarded until the end.

Alice did become more likable towards the end but Selesia is the female lead so this was expected.

She could have accepted her role and supported everyone instead of trying to go alone.

Yeah. the writing was on the wall but seeing it happen broke my heart. I wish the battle would be more extended but the result would be the same anyway.

So the creations besides Altair are allowed to make up bullshit but she isn't? Just because she did it first doesn't make it unfair.

Not by a long shot, nope.
I was geniunely surprised at that.
But the saddest death was alice's one, specially the scene where the creator guy starts crying.

I still don't understand if they get to keep their personality changes if they go back

You can't ressurect a character that doesn't exist anymore, it's not about acceptance. In Erina's Meteora actually goes to Blitz's world and brings her back to life. Even if she was to enter the birdcage Alice just isn't there anymore, all she can do is summon another one.

Something something if acceptance will allow it something something

For fuck's sake, Alice knew she was dying and just wanted one last hit, even if it did nothing. The attack needs to make contact for the bullshit to kick in. Technically Alice got one last punch before she died.

What a lad.

They'll avoid that issue by having every character cubed (even Altair).

there's a fine line between getting a better weapon and an ability that literally makes you completely invincible

Shark will save the day in the end

I think this episode had the most Altair animation so far.

This is the first time I went back and watched an episode of an anime immediately after watching it.

Until the waifu fucking dies. We'll see, but I expect backlash.

>no marine suffering

Altair needs to pull off the old Aizen "Did you stab me? Or did you stab your friend there" with Yuya and Sho.

No.
I watch this show for Meteora only.

Too distracted looking at Yuya and Syo cameras.

It's Shark's fault that Alice is gone. Altair just took advantage of that curse Shark placed on Alice back in episode 6.

I don't think it was a bad death scene for Alice but Selesia got a lot of shots of characters looking sad and special music so it felt more impactful.