How can you be a white supremacist when asians are irrefutably smarter?

How can you be a white supremacist when asians are irrefutably smarter?

Keep in mind white are 6% taller and still have smaller brains. 1347*0.94=1270

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/jthompson/asians-bright-but-not-curious/
nces.ed.gov/surveys/pisa/pisa2015/pisa2015highlights_3f.asp
drjamesthompson.blogspot.com/2015/09/asians-bright-but-not-curious.html?m=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>irrefutably
Hardly. But still irrelevant. I love my people best because I am not a cuck.

Why does loving white people mean I am a white supremacist? Has anyone asked me if I value Asians more than Black people? Is loving my own race racist?

So since asians are superior to europeans because of intelligence, europeans are superior to africans to the same regard right?

Asians are physically weaker and desire authoritarian, stratified hierarchical societies over merit based capitalism. Whites have a better legacy of freedom.

Yes, and the faggot OP is thinking about the mean IQ. The reason white men are superior is due to the far right side of the distribution. 3, 4, 5 sigma out white men have no peers. It is those high end white men that have created the modern world in it's entirety. The asian contribution is near absolute zero. Ask yourself why.

Asians are superior with regard to the average, but nothing that matters is created or invented by the average man of IQ 100 or for Asians IQ 103.

No. ALL great advances come from the best genetics in the distribution. White men have manifestly better genetics 3 to 5 sigma out. Proof you ask? I present the modern world.

Because your idiotic notion of calling white nationalists white supremacy in order to villify them is incorrect. We want white nations to remain majority white for perpetuity, as we want asian countries to remain majority asian for perpetuity. Your whole ridiculous notion of white supremacy, actually means white majority in their own nations and nowhere else. And the whole notion of this white supremacy is made up by asshole immigrants who want an excuse to flood into white nation, and have a buzzword to come at white people with, if they complain that they are being ethnically displaced in their own nations/homelands.

Because the people who say it want to desperately want an excuse to undermine white majority in white nations/homelands. So any notion of white people complaining about immigrants they throw that buzzword white supremacy, that makes no fucking sense whatsoever, but only attempts to villify and demonized and deflect away from the actual complaints. By the metric they use it with, they are supremacists back in their original nations where they are like 98% of the population.

>Whites have smaller brains
The human race as a whole has lost a tennis ball's worth of brain mass in the last 10-15,000 years, you dumb faggot. Smaller brain= faster synapses.

its not about whos best. thats nigger talk tyrome. its about who is the worst. who is the bottom of the barrel holding humanity back?

there is no issue with number 1 or number 2 on the list its that son of a bitch in 5th-6th place. that motherfucker has to go

They want to turn immigration debate into something where either white people show they are superior or they are not allowed to be majority in their own homelands. Doesn't make any fucking sense. It's their homelands, they shouldn't have to prove a god damn thing before saying that they want to remain a majority in a country their ancestors built and is their ancestral homelands. Just piss off and stay in your own countries. Are africans not allowed to be majority in africa because they're not superior?

I don't care if you can find the dumbest ethnicity in the world, they should still be allowed to be majority in their nation with their culture and values.

I dont really care who the smartest is. I just want a country for my people and I, away from all others, for better or worse.

> muh alt-right strawman
Dude, there’s nothing supremascist about acknowledging differences between the races. White nationalists realize that as groups, different races don’t assimilate well with each other. So we want separate nations for the different races.

>White males: 1437cm^3
>Asian males: 1440cm^3
Wow, a 0.2% difference in brain size. This totally outweighs the fact that white males are responsible for every piece of technology in modern life.

I think few of us here are White Supremecists - we are White Nationalists. We believe all races and people groups should keep to their own regions.

Evolution has determined that races are different - different physical characteristics, different intelligence, and so on. Each race is perfectly adapted to it's environment.

Asians are superior when in the Asian climate. Africans are superior when in the African climate. Europeans are superior when in the European climate.

All races are equal, in that they are equally adapted to their environments. Environmental conditions of Africa favors physical strength over intelligence, and thus it's inhabitants evolved to fit that requirement. Environmental conditions of Asia, apparently favors intelligence of strength. Europe, apparently somewhere in the middle. It's really quite simple.

Asians should go back to Asia - Africans go back to Africa - Europeans go back to Europe. It is the way nature intended.

he said white supremacist, not alt-right or white nationalist

now think about why you conflated them, acting like he was the one conflating them.

really makes you think

now multiply by .94 to account for height difference

>now think about why you conflated them, acting like he was the one conflating them.
Because that's what these idiots do when they say white supremacists, they are 99.999% of the time talking about white nationalists and trying to ask the question why they should be majority in their own nations. I never thought i would ever have to explain to people the simple fact that people deserve to be majority in their ancestral homelands and the nations that they and their ancestors built from nothing.
>europeans go back to europe.
Oh no you don't, australia, northern america (USA) and canada are european clay built from dust by them to first world nations.

We are better looking physically stronger and more creative
I would choose to be white over every other race so would most chinks they can keep their 5 iq points

I don't doubt the IQ differences between the races.
Is IQ all that compromises superiority though?

As a race, and particularly given their numbers, they're remarkably unaccomplished when it comes to innovation. Most of China's success these days lies in looking West and either making their own copy or hacking into our systems and literally stealing the IP we used for the same innovations. They're not producing anything of their own.

As a race, they show a distinct lack of empathy toward one another. While, like all good conservatives, they put family above all else they consistently show a lack of humanity toward one another, animals and the environment. They also open people of their own race up for exploitation and abuse to serve their own financial interests / the consumerist nature of the West.

That's not even to touch on history either.

Suffice to say, superiority lies not just in IQ. Whites may not be intellectually superior, but we're sure as hell culturally superior, socially superior and far more superior when it comes to adaption and innovation. Physiologically we are clearly superior to Asians also.

The other races, black and brown, have accomplished literally fuck all of their own. Some have been dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st century by the white man, others have stayed back and shit on the streets or live in huts in 2018. Blacks best us physiologically and by quite some way, but that's because that is what they've adapted to be strongest at while we've adapted to be strongest at adaption in the face of adversity.

TL;DR Blow me, OP, you faggot

100% this
%

t
h
i
s

unz.com/jthompson/asians-bright-but-not-curious/

this defeats the chink

nces.ed.gov/surveys/pisa/pisa2015/pisa2015highlights_3f.asp

Same reason blacks can be black supremacists, love of your race.

It's common in Asia to practice for IQ tests because every exam they have taken would be part of their portfolio for school entrance and job interviews. The whole "tiger mom" shenanigan. That might explain the slightly higher than white "IQ".

Because I'm white...
Asians should be Gook supremacists
Niggers nigger supremacists
jews should die

>when asians are irrefutably smarter?
Because they are culturally inferior.

If Asians are smarter, how are they learning white people's things now?

Asians got a full set of techniques to take exams and they can remember things well. Remember that they need to memorize all those characters.

Asians are intelligent, but not curious.

drjamesthompson.blogspot.com/2015/09/asians-bright-but-not-curious.html?m=1

asians do best on the IQ subtests that can be "gamified" and on which you can do better with practice. the subtests with higher g-loadings for which one CANNOT practice and do better are the ones on which whites do better. asians are just good students.

That was because of our shitty diets due to our dependants on agriculture. We also lost about 4 to 5 inches of height, with women losing more than that and only regaining it recently.

Are they serving fried rice on the moon yet?

Because whites have achieved more than asians. Asians use our technology and our political systems.

Yeah the US is a "Collectivist" nation. That makes sense. You Dumbo

lol what asian countries invented meritocracy

smaller brain means less synapses
sure the synapses are faster but that's only because white people have the ape brain

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

everyone knows whites are inferior wheh it comes to everything, genetical and societal. the lymph nodes on this board are just here to circle jerk each other to hide their insecurities.

it's individualistic, the name of the axis doesn't intuitively correspond to the values of it

Why would you do that? Is the argument that Asians have larger brains, or that Asians have larger brains proportionate to size? If your hypothesis is that Asians have larger brains, thus are more intelligent, the height difference should be irrelevant.

Everyone knows that europeans won globally by every single metric with regards to competition to innovate and creativity and also culturally by creating the most well functioning one including having all kinds of personal freedoms that you don't have almost anywhere else till extremely recently. But you assholes won't even give europeans/westerners that. Instead you want to sit and talk about who is superior eventhough like 90% of what you take for granted in your everyday life was created imagined or built by people of european ancestry. Well you can talk about that till the cows come home. And as long as you do it in whatever nation you originally are from that's perfectly fine. That doesn't change one bit that white people SHOULD and have every right to be majority in their own nations for perpetuity, and enact any immigration laws to make sure of that they bloody well please. And if anyone of these people around the world had any moral fiber and decency, and weren't just opportunists that want to go live in western world whilst telling westerners how much it sucks to enable more of them to come in, they would support europeans and westerners in this endeavour.

Wow what an idiot mao was if that's true. HAHA, literally brainlet of brainlets.
>stop what you are doing and hyperfocus on this ridiculous thing i just thought of, nevermind that whatever you were doing now isn't getting done.

I like the thing about the birds too.
>this bird eats grain, it doesn't share with the rest of the chicoms, it must be capitalist, or whatever it is, it's definately not communist! KILL ALL BIRDS!
Fucking idiot, bird deserved to be alive more than that piece of shit, what did he ever do that was good.

Just goes to show that people like mao have no understanding or respect for their environment and how it operates. They do brainlet things like that and then baloon their populations to zeppelin size and get starvation. They overindustrialize and cut too many corners so they have to wear facemasks to live in smog. These people are not the sharpest tool in the shed and obviously very easily outgrow their habitat.

smarter intellectually yes but inferior in terms of cultures that command and control
look at the brits and germans, and russians and americans to a lesser degree

because they are ugly and aren't well rounded

They may be more intelligent but:
1. They are not creative. They just copy well.
2 They have less testorone (they're less brave and dislike taking risks)
3. They are physically weaker
That's why white men dominated the world and Asians are worse than us. As technology developes my 2 last arguments may become irrelevant but the first one will always make us better.

We bleach rice cunts and make hybrid samurai-aryans to overthrow the askenazi overlords and their negroid legions.

This is all true and after the Chinese emperor found out how tiny his penis was compared to the rest of the world he closed off china and started mutilating the feet of any mistress who rightfully laughed at his dinky doodle dong