youtu.be/IXsOJsXpDcE
youtube.com/watch?v=IXsOJsXpDcE
youtube.com/watch?v=hq7Fqr0JYvM
youtu.be/p9R5SrRgB1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>"four hundred thousand more to die"

no, because they are wrong, they are just fetishists

They took satanic imagery/lyrics and made it fashionable

No, they were just edge lords. They even admitted all the Satanic shit was only done to shock people.

This Tom is a Catholic. Listen to Black Metal if you want Satanism.

Jeff was heavily into history and the SS stuff, Kerry is pretty right leaning in my opinion, listen to 'Dittohead'.

Tom's just a laid back guy, I don't think he cares either way.

yes
youtu.be/IXsOJsXpDcE

youtube.com/watch?v=IXsOJsXpDcE

Kerry King shilled for Hillary, and he wrote Pride in Prejudice on the last album. He's well known for being a lefty turd these days.

This.

no wonder they suck now, I stand corrected.

Edge lords who made up Satan songs just to piss off the Jerry Falwells and Tipper Gores.

Lefty Atheists larping as Satanists, and the kids listening to them knew it.

didn't he write all the hits

yep, Jeff had all the talent, the new album sucks ass.

if there's one based quality about mexicans it's their love for slayer. someone get a mexican in here!

The song was about Mengele but they just did it to be edgy. Tom doesn't seem to have a bad bone in his body. There is a video of him chewing out security at a show for ruffing up the young fans for trying to stage dive.

Slayer used to be about acknowledging that we live in a world filled with evil and corruption, and that this will never change no matter how much censorship and legislation we enact. Leftists bawling about gun control can't get a grip on the fact that we can't control anything outside our own lives, and that bad stuff happens no matter what. The solution metal provides is to face evil head on and be cognizant of it, rather than to stick our heads in the sand. On and on, south of heaven.

I like slayer but out of the 4 though I like anthrax most so it's probably just not my type really.

>Listen to Black Metal if you want Paganism
ftfy. Satanism is dumb and for faggots.

I have heard this repeatedly but I have a VERY hard time believing it.

I hate the Scott Ian is a piece of shit virtue signaler shilling for Israel and Holocaust donations though.

youtube.com/watch?v=hq7Fqr0JYvM
One minute in an interviewer asks Tom about his personal beliefs. Tom insists he is Catholic.

Even if he came up to me and said it I still wouldn't believe him for a second. one only needs to look at his work to come to the conclusion that he's full of crap.

RIP Jeff Hanneman

Daily reminder Seasons in the Abyss is the best album.

Posers is all they were/are. Tom is a Catholic fool and Kerry is a fucking Clinton supporter.
Sage

but user that's the second best. It's not even debatable that Reign in blood is the best

>bastard sons beget your cunting daughters
>promiscuous mothers and your incestuous fathers

On and on south of heaven

lmaoing at your life

Babbys first slayer. How cute.

Nope. They think the holocaust actually happened, wrote a song about it, and it was produced by Jew Rick Rubin.

Also had a shitty song called “crooked cross” defaming Nazis. Again, Jew produced. And they were on a nigger label called “Def Jam.” And Tom Araya thinks Jesus existed, and thinks he’s Catholic.

Listen to real woke metal like The Alex Jones Prison Planet.

Medieval Christian art has many depictions of hell and Satan. Modern religion is so sterile and boring, why not focus on the darker side of reality? God created everything, including the stuff that terrifies us.

YOU'RE ALL WRONG!!!

Sorry, but speaking as a catholic I can't imagine someone who claimed to be such whilst releasing God Hates Us All or Christ Illusion.

Doesn’t make sense to me as an atheist unless he’s trying to keep his wife and family around. Either way though —weird.

Those albums were shit.

You're face is shit. God hates us all is good

I remember picking up God Hates Us All on 9/11 and getting stoned in my buddies basement on awe with it on repeat. We all thought we would be drafted in ww3 at that point.

>hey user, what kind of music do you like?
>thrash? eww how do you like all that screaming rararahh shit
>you can't even understand what they're saying

Shame I was 9 at the time. Wouldn't get into metal until high school. Lucky mom married a metal head, found the album cleaning out the garage.

I guess, maybe if you like Slipknot and Lamb of God, I'd rather listen to something that isn't retarded, like Bathory, or Deicide, or Incantation, or Motorhead, or early Slayer.

Theyre pretty great band

hey fuck you those are all great bands

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT

WATCH, SHARE AND TAKE ACTION

youtu.be/p9R5SrRgB1Q

Leader Technologies miller act could instantly KILL the Sillicon Valley tech mafia that hates freedom of speech and BRING FORTH the free press.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL, pick up your twatter accounts, your 4chins and START SPREADING THAT. Tweet at POTUS en mass and this could be a MASSIVE WIN.

Do it, for God and country!! !

One of the four horsemen of thrash... "Guilty of being White" is a pretty damn redpilled song. Additionally Dave Mustane of Megadeth has been ranting about much if the same shit we do for decades. Metallica, excluding the shitstain known as Lars, is pretty redpilled as well. Not so sure about Anthrax though. The entire genre somewhat follows this trend.

how fucking eerie was it that it got released on 9/11, the fucking irony.

ITS MINE
BY INHERITANCE

king is a left wing tranny faggot. hanneman was slayer.

I think James is the only guy in Metallica who might be redpilled, and if so, he keeps it quiet. Kirk is a giant faggot, and you already mentioned Lars.
Anthrax are a bunch of kikes.
>Scott Ian Rosenfeld
his real name.

Yeah, James has been pretty lowkey due to what I presume is being in the music industry with the kikes owning the record labels. From the little that he has said over the years I'd wager he's redpilled. I do remember him speaking out against the libtards recently and them throwing the usual hissyfit, but even that was lowkey. I don't think Alex has said much, and yeah Kirk is a faggot. Thanks for the input on Anthrax.