Queens Blade

Considering what they did to Melpha, how much are they going to fuck Cattleya's design?

I'd fuck cattleya's design if you know what Im saying my man.

If they ruin Cattleya then I am so done with this franchise.

No one ever gave a fuck about Melpha though, that's why they changed her so much so that she would appeal to someone at last.
Cattleya is one of the franchise cash cows, they know they can't change her that much.

>titcow
Who gives a shit

>shota comes back
>he's now a towering musclebound badass motherfucker

Literally everyone, she is the moneymaker of the series.

>ruining the perfect /ss/ combo
Japan is in for another nuke if that's the case

Yes, please.

No. That's his dad, who will stay a memory.

Entire point is the mom-son /ss/

She's barely gonna get any real changes. At worst, she'll get a Leina-esque redesign.

They'll get rid of her muscles. Screencap this.

Is there a new season coming soon?

A retelling of the original series.

Unpopular opinion
Old Melpha>Cattleya

What is this supposed to be?

Why is her right arm so far out from her chest compared to her left? Is she a mutant?

Her right boob. Her left one just looks like two since it's so big.

Reminds me of those old censored hentai pics you would see occasionally with the really fucked up anatomy.

She had a nice design but as a character she was pretty boring.

The fuck is this? Why is her stomach/abdomen so fucking long?

Is she supposed to be 8-9 feet tall? Only way that picture really works desu.

It's called stomach fat.

Ok, but why is it so long compared to the rest of her body? She's like all stomach and she'd have to be over 8 foot tall.

Her right boob, what else would it be?

But seriously, she has 3 boobs in that pic.

Not really, they are just so soft Rena's arm is sinking in her left one.

Nope, her boobs are just really big and soft.

I'm still waiting to see how they handle Ymir's design

I think it's supposed to be her butt, she's bending over.

She's actually got 4 boobs.

I mean... you gotta admit the art isn't the best. It's ok, but there are a lot better out there.

Just did a google search on Melpha and looked through the images. All I see is fan art and the design I'm already familiar with.

What did they do to her? And how angry will I be?

Are you being dumb on purpose?
The "butt" is her right tit.

This is her new design for the upcoming Queen's Blade Unlimited.

The arm is not far from her chest at all. The problem seems to be you can't realise the two breasts you are seeing is actually just one that her son is pressing.

>nopan
Improvement

Packaged meat

Oh wow! That does actually irritate me pretty good!

They honestly got rid of the best things about her! Being a mature, thicc nun with huge tits was what made her great!

She looks even more generic now then before...

Is this your first time seeing giant tits?

Did her breasts actually get smaller?

Looks that way. They decided to hit her with the "moe stick" and the result is terrible and even more generic then before. Honestly, if I just saw a picture of her and wasn't told it was Melpha I would never have guessed it.

Who's in charge of this new series? Cuz they need to fucking stop.

I have been wanting to get into these series for a long time, but everytime I see all the sequels it has I just don't feel like it.
Do you guys recommend me to start since the beginning or there are some seasons or sequels taht I can just ignore?

Some of the sequels got axed so yeah, just watch the original.

Watch from the beginning.
S1+Omakes->S2+Omakes-> Beautiful Fighters-> Alleyene's Workout-> Vanquished Queens maybe->Grimoire OVAs

Rebellion is bad, so skim through for service I guess.

Well, I see that it has a lot of sequels, OVAs, specials and a lot more of shit. Any specific order or season? Also, in which ones is Cattleya? I wanna see some mommy action

The ones that changed the most are the girls no one ever gave a fuck about.
Popular girls like Airi barely changed.

The Kaneko Hiraku art (from the Cattleya art book) is great - he knows his shit

>Baawww how dare they change shit in this series, it should be the same rehashed crap forever!!

I'll preface my recommendation on the fact that you will only enjoy it if you like pantie fighter and heavy fan service shows. Because this series runs on both tropes. With gratuitous boobage and half the cast are lesbians.

Season 1 and 2 are great ecchi-fighter shows. Most all of the side Omake episodes are fun. 'Beautiful Fighters' was good. As well as the Grimorie OVAs. Fan opinion is mixed on Vanquished Queens but I think that has more to do with the fact that VQ was a little more hardcore then what people had gotten used to. The rest if "meh". And this new thing looks like a hot mess in the making.

Thanks guys. I guess I will just watch season 1 and season 2 for now and I will catch up the specials and OVAs later

Dont be such a homo.

Oh don't be such a bed wetting a-hole!

I'm liking most of the designs for Unlimited - they're more accurate to their actual measurements.
I dig the artstyle too.
I hope Cattleya will be more like her alt outfit...the one with shorts.

Cattleya is such an iconic design though, probably the most well known from the series.

Which outfit are you talking about? I never knew Cattleya to be in anything but the apron and panties.

With shorts?

Please post it