Used to murder state alchemists/military personnel for a past time

>used to murder state alchemists/military personnel for a past time
>get away with it completely

Scar did nothing wrong.

I wouldn't say he got away with it completely, they put that fucker to work quite a bit, leading up to and during the eclipse, not to mention he apparently keeps working for Olivier after

Killing magician Mengele was pretty cool of him

>past time

Keep trying, ESL-kun. One of these days you'll get it.

Did anyone ever mention Truth to Scar?

The alchemists were all murderers too

I kind of wanted Scar to die fighting Wrath but well I got what I got.

That was war time, Scar did it when the war was over.
One's killing, one's murder, there's a difference.

>-kun
You aren't Japanese. Quit using honorifics.

At least when they killed people it was state sanctioned

Lurk for two years before posting.

on the one hand it would be cliche (redemption through death). on the other hand not having him pay for his crime felt very wrong (winry got SCARRED)

>i-it's okay to pretend being nippon i-if i use honorifics
>user-kun
>user-san
>user-sama
>a-am i cool yet, do i fit in yet g-g-guys
Into the trash it goes.

>they used to gleefully murder his kinsmen and got away with it until he killed them
reminder that killing noncombatant civillians even in war is considered murder

But what if you're part of the Imperial Japanese Army?

> state alchemists commit genocide on the Ishvalans
> "i-it was war, they were just following orders, that's not murder!"

his quest was a one-man genocide against amestrians (or however they're called), not against the murderers of his kin. i do not recall the brother duo or winry's parents killing any desert dwellers.

My name is not important... What is important is what I'm going to do. I just fucking hate this world and the human worms feasting on it's carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred... and I always wanted to die violently. This the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill... and it's time for me to die.

He was grief stricken and probably doped up with meds when he killed those doctors in blind fury towards whites. He didn't really begin his quest until after that and only then he killed soldiers and state alchemists (and one abomination).

No he did it for vengeance, he had to go through a redemption arc and everything (which is kinda a theme in this series).

not to mention 03

Fuck off

He didn't even say sorry like Sasuke did

Such is the logic in mass produced shounen shows.

Scar not dying was so unexpected for me that I liked it. Redemption=Death is overused.

Olivier doesn't give a shit I guess. She killed a General herself.

The military were committing genocide in his home country just because.

Bitch, get on my level.

I swear there is nothing deep about Orochiballsack being able to survive anything thrown against him, if Naruto and Sasuke were to kill him that would be it. He's only alive because plot, and naruto shippuden ended in such a shitty way that only like one person died during the war.

Confirmed nigger.

They were just following orders, senpai

yamerooo neji

Why so xenophobic?