No one should get their first gun at 18

No one should get their first gun at 18.

Correct, it should be 16.

My father got me an 870 while I was still in the womb.

Damn it you beat my follow up.

I got my first .22lr when I was 13.
Now I work with weapons every single day.

kys kike

I got my first for my 11th birthday.

If you didn’t at least get a BB gun as a kid you were raised by communist sympathizers

4 seconds mother fucker, your good.

i have 6 (still not enough) and im 21.

I got my first shotgun for my 8th birthday

Checks and true

No one should own a Remington

got my first gun when i was 13. never killed anyone

Uncle Sam's trained killer at age 17 armed with an M-16.

How do you prepare yourself mentally to actually use a gun in a self defense situation? I feel like it'd be a bit tough not to freak out

Blasphemy

Right, it should be a pellet gun at 10 and a 10/22 at 13

fpbp as always

Red Ryder at 2
Shotgun / .22 at 8
Bolt Action at 10
AR-15 at 14
Handgun at 16

Only correct way to raise a child

Nope it will come naturally. You freak out after.

My dad bought me a 20 gauge pump shotgun on my 12th birthday and he taught me how to use it for hunting.
>white privilege

I got my first gun when I was 12.
And I still have it.

correct, you should have your first gun way, way younger.

Literally anger. Anger helps men to deal with trauma. You really going to let some nog take your shit with a smile?

I saved my money for a Marlin 30-30 got a good one, I think I was 12. Went to the gun store with my dad, gave him my money and he bought it for me.

You don't, you either act or die.

Funnily enough this is dead on.

My father conceived me by filling a hollow point rubber bullet with his jizz and firing it into my mother's vagine

When the first burger is the best burger

Americans should buy guns at 50 years olde, no more shooting and peace like mexiko

You train on human looking targets. You repeat and repeat and repeat in order to desensitize yourself. This enables you to get past the act of killing a man and accept it for what it is. You continue to do this until you get to the point where watching someone get blown the fuck up who isn't your buddy means fuck all to you.

I spent 8 years in the Army. I could kill and think nothing of it.

actually fairly accurate

Hey now, my parents aren't commies you take that back

Best post
And honestly you should bring them shooting before then, too

Its instinct, if you have ever been in a life or death situation, instinct will take over. And, if you know how to use a gun and have one you will use it.

*Post 2008 Remington

I started shooting at 4 and got my first gun at 12
SHALL

Yet they can operate a truck of peace,

>should be 12 like a real american

NOT

Get back your guns amerimongrels, you are not mentally well to own guns

Delet ):

>fully automatic
>high capacity
>death machine

its easier when the guy you have to shoot is a nigger
and it most likely will be a nigger

I got my first gun at 12.

I got mine when 12.

A car fits the definition of a firearm in Australia

Fucking checked, but I shot spics... Mother fucker had an axe.

Sounds about right,

A father should get his son his first .22 rifle around 12-13.

got my .22 at 6

correct. age 12, sir.

Murder, you are like jews

So an 18 year old who was assaulted and abused by a psychotic boyfriend shouldn't be able to get a shotgun to protect themselves? Good to know you hate abuse victims and want to see them suffer more.

Have PTSD from ultraviolent childhood, live in a state of perpetual adrenaline dump.

Responsible fathers buy their sons first weapon before they are born.

I was going to say 12

t. rural retards

Agreed, I got mine at 13.

This site is full of fucking 16 year olds, this proves it.

>Mexico

Yeah, should be 12 or 13.

I had my first gun at 12. It was a Marlin tube fed .22 lr. Still have it actually. I'll probably give it to my kid when he's around that age.
Oh, it's semi auto too.

accurate

Yea, well don't make illegal pot farms in my national parks, then come try to steal my shit while I'm camping, and then grab my axe when I tell you to get the fuck out of my tent, and I won't shoot you.

YOU FAGGOT! why must you remind me that im stuck in south fl, with no whataburger!!!

>Nice

I started shooting when i was 7 with my grandma's revolver

Did you kill my fellow bean?

>only people in rural areas own guns

Aahhhh panhandle here, we don't have them either. Reeeeeeeee!!!!

Yes, the mother fuckers had an axe!

>Mother fucker had an axe.
you know what makes my blood boil? in this cucked no islands country there is a law that states that for self defense to be legitimate you have to use "equivalent means", which means that if a guy breaks into your house with an axe you cannot shoot him with a gun because it would be """"unfair""""
we can own guns, but if you actually use it the (((media))) will make a circus of it and the (((((((((judge))))))))) will throw you in prison for daring to defend your family

the problem is obviously when someone who was not raised or educated with guns gets a gun.

At least you can still have guns. That's far better than the situation most of Europe is in. Or Australia.

You should be in jail, murder. Enjoy your white privilage

I just turned 18 about a month ago. All this blabber from libshits about trying to strip me of my second amendment right has motivated me to go shopping for my first firearm this weekend. Tomorrow I'll be heading to the local police station to confirm my state gun laws and make sure that I'm ok to buy long guns. By Sunday I'll probably have one. The second amendment exists so that I have something better than rocks to use against anyone who wants to take my rights away. Would you like to be the one who tries?

>anger
This, honestly. And nothing makes me angrier than the idea of gun confiscation. The government and corps can fill me full of drugs and McDonalds lard and steal half my paycheck but don't fuck with firearms. I'll go to war over it.

If they own them at 11-14 years old, ya flyover pinhead

Nope, cops didn't seem to care, its a long fucked up story. They called me a couple of times and asks some questions that was it.

bring back the a1 thick and hearty not this gay shit

Better call the DOD and let them know about your grand scheme.

>not 10
holy shit I though you burgers were so supposed to be based

>cap guns at 5
>pellet/BB at 8
>.22LR bolt-action at 10; begin hunting
>centerfire at 16

As a gun owner, I support this. Kids back then when responsibility for you actions was still a thing, is one thing, but kids today...

No it was 357 privilege, and I told the cops everything after I ran all night in the damn rain to tell them. So I'm not going to jail.

Started shooting/hunting at 10 with the men in my extended family and got my first .22lr for my 13th birthday.

Owned my first one 13. Never killed anyone with one. I wonder why

14*

Nuclear codes amirite?

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Most kids in my school got their first gun in fourth or fifth grade (age 10 or 11).

It was okay back then because we lacked the desire to kill one another.

Did that nigger get a tattoo of Anne Frank on his face?

you're right. I got my 870 when i was 12

Or maybe they have cool parents and live in the suburbs. I got my first pistol when I was 13. Just because the people you grew up with never talked about it doesn't mean they didn't have guns. I never told anyone because no one ever asked and I never thought it was a big deal.

You should lurk more, you missed my point, always check OPs ID and how many post he has. But, good for you user, get your gun, learn to use it and stay vigilante. Where was your dad, he should have gotten you a gun sooner.

4*

I'm sorry how many masters degrees in Electrical engineering do you have again?

Keked

My first gun was a kawaii as fuck 17 cal at the tender age of 10. Had a shitty AK variant by 14.

Got mine at 12. Feels good.

Had an SKS and a Yamaha yz 250 at 14. Good times.