BREAKING

The Parkland Shooting was the (accidental) result of deep rooted corruption inside Broward and Miami-Dade County School Districts to artificially under-report student delinquency to obtain more federal funding. Serious crimes such as rape, armed robbery, drug-dealing, and even murder were covered by both the school administration and sheriff's department. Students were de facto untouchable by the law. Significant evidence exists that organized crime started using teenagers as foot soldiers and coordinating criminal activities based around these unspoken rules. Its a certainty that Cruz wasn't charged or sentenced based on his numerous run-ins with the law, and its a very real possibility that he was a part of this organized crime.

This is potentially the beginning of a massive wrongful death lawsuit that is perhaps unprecedented in its scope. Hell, this is probably why the sheriff and school is so passionate for gun control; its a distraction from its own corruption, graft, and incompetence.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hkpKO)
archive.is/eU9Az)
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open]
archive.is/O0jbm)
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open]
archive.is/GOlmf)
archive.is/8MfoN)
archive.is/uAhPt)
archive.is/p6UIl)
khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/mgnrdc.webm
my.mixtape.moe/krdhzy.mp4
archive.is/ypTZ2
scribd.com/doc/135564937/Sergeant-William-Tagle-Internal-Affairs-Investigative-Report
scribd.com/doc/135684004/Steven-N-Hadley-Sr-affidavit-and-investigation
scribd.com/doc/135692728/Affidavit-From-Commander-Deanna-Fox-Williams
scribd.com/doc/136164820/sergeant-Lourdes-Hodges-Sworn-Statement-Affidavit
scribd.com/doc/136392330/Sworn-affidavit-of-Detective-Gylamar-Ochoa-MDSPD
archive.fo/rYgJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump to keep the conspiracy going

Broward county is corrupt. We've known this since the 2000 election. What's your point?

ok now its getting interesting.

Woah woah waoh, Trayvon Martin went to the same fucking school?

This would explain police visiting Cruz 39 times yet him never getting trouble with the law.

this rabbit hole is deep, wonder where it stops

tell me more

Not everyone knows this.
This is like saying "Oh, we knew the Clintons were corrupt. We don't need to talk about it at all!"

__Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline__
+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. (archive.is/hkpKO)
+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. (archive.is/eU9Az)
+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. (archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)

__Feb 14__
+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. (youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open] )
+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.(archive.is/O0jbm)
+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus. (youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open] )
+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. (youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open] )
+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).
+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.(archive.is/GOlmf)
+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. (archive.is/8MfoN)

__Feb 15__
+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. (archive.is/uAhPt)
+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

__Feb 16__
+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. (archive.is/p6UIl)

How many rounds were fired?
What kind of bullets?
What caliber of bullets?
Can we see pictures of the bullet casings and pictures of the ballistic damage?
Who was the dead black girl?
What parts of the school specifically was the shooter in?
What was in the bodybag being taken out of the school?
Why was there the instant call to demolish the school?
How comeBrowardschools.comwas created in 1996, while Browardschools1.comwas created last year?
Are any autopsy reports going to be released?
Why did the ALLEGED shooters brother get sent to a psychiatric facility just days ago?
How did the laptop get shot and still have a functioning backlight?
Why is there no transparency?
Where is the footage from school cameras?
#ReleaseTheFootage
What part "We don't trust you" does the media, the alphabets, politicians and LE, not understand?
Why are they so desperate to blame Feebs for Mossad' actions?
Why did he stop shooting?
There was no one there to stop him.
What made him stop shooting and "blend in" to walk out with the rest of the students?khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
And why did all the students start evacuating at that point in time? How did they know it was safe? Where did he go between the time he stopped firing and the time the students started evacuating?

politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
>Florida legislator's aide fired after calling Parkland students 'crisis actors'

It was a drill - s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
Drill - s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
David Hogg Supercut - my.mixtape.moe/vfsajs.mp4
FLORIDA SCHOOL SURVEILLANCE CAMS WERE 20 MINUTES BEHIND - my.mixtape.moe/mgnrdc.webm

CNN Scripted Town Hall - my.mixtape.moe/krdhzy.mp4

This explains a lot about the corruption at every level in that area. This is the same place a federal investigator was found dead, face down on the beach while investigating Debbie Wasserman-Schultz.

>wrongful death
yeah, good luck with that - I am sure damages are capped by statute, probably 250k per person. They will spend 100 times that on the new building after they destroy the evidence.

Trayvon went to a school in Miami-Dade, but they had the same policies as Broward County. Trayvon at one point was caught with felony amounts of stolen goods in his locker but wasn't charged IIRC.

Bump

Bump

What a surprise, leftist policies leading to more deaths.

archive.is/ypTZ2

This is truly "the rest of the story."

The cops and the schools conspired to avoid having to expel misbehaving black kids from school. They suppressed crime statistics. The students were given a pass, and the victims ignored.

Jake Tapper actually realized and pointed out what went on, although I don't think he realized the full implications of his tweet.

>Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

fuck sake why would you ever take the plea if the best you can hope for is life in prison? he could have blown the deep state the fuck out

Do you think the kid shot up the school hoping people would find some evidence he left behind revealing all of this?
Or maybe he was used by one of these gangs, was kicked out of school, and thus shot it up because he had nothing else?

Since the shooting happened, shouldn't internal investigations be seeing all this shit?

>plead not guilty
>get suicides right after

>Since the shooting happened, shouldn't internal investigations be seeing all this shit?
There was no shooting. Nobody died and the kid wasn't even at the school.

Archive everything you nigger twatter is gonna delete this soon

Here are police affidavits regarding the corruption in nearby Miami-Dade county which is part of the cover-up:

1. scribd.com/doc/135564937/Sergeant-William-Tagle-Internal-Affairs-Investigative-Report

2. scribd.com/doc/135684004/Steven-N-Hadley-Sr-affidavit-and-investigation

3. scribd.com/doc/135692728/Affidavit-From-Commander-Deanna-Fox-Williams

4. scribd.com/doc/136164820/sergeant-Lourdes-Hodges-Sworn-Statement-Affidavit

5. scribd.com/doc/136392330/Sworn-affidavit-of-Detective-Gylamar-Ochoa-MDSPD

This should be the most active thread on here this is huge.

Bump

Cop didn’t go inside because he hated half the kids in the school.

>Archive everything
THIS

Bigly if true

Did you start archiving you nigger ?

The simplest explanation is he was kicked out of school = he was no longer protected as a "student". He was 20yo the way I've read this. This whole thing make a whole lot of sense then. He knew he is no longer useful to the mob, so his days would be numbered. He just offed himself with a bang. His means to make a living were taken away the moment the school kicked him out.

bumping, this needs enough to exposure to be picked up by a browsing staffer

its auto archived at 4plebs

Wow, so it was just like the public schools of my country! Looks like the experiment was a success

Alright so how can I sum this up for normies in a way that doesn’t involve sending them 14 screenshots

Cruz Oswald
Cruz Oswald
Cruz Oswald
Cruz Oswald

it's also probably referring to college kids too. people are kids now until they are 26, don't you remember

no, archive the twitter pages, not screenshots

>staffer
I hope a nigger rapes you

come on man this is a family friend notice board

this is the power of poo english. talking about a WH staffer. you know trump people browse Sup Forums

You nigger the twatter links and links to everything fuckin screen shots can be made by any one fucking post twitter links, I swear you new fags need to be gassed

calm your bobs. Sundance has his own fuckin website. twitter aint shit.

I don't want them here, they can get raped by a nigger too

You guys want to really solve this shit? Find the officer at the school. He was on site, never confronted the shooter, hasn’t given a reason explaining any of this. He’s been suspended(fired) by Sheriff Israel. Track him down and find him.

I shouldn’t have to be telling you this you fucking autists

Doesn't the fact the FBI ignored reports of crime also indicate complicity?

God damn........ BIG IF TRUE

Huge if true.

Let's hope this gets traction.

Nah, colleges are not hot beds of crime that the feds have to offer grants to reduce crime in. The cops exploited an incentive program that basically had to be there because blacks and compulsory education = heightened crime. Colleges are not the problem area, so no grants for that.

Besides, even in a community college if you don't do anything, you would get kicked out. But not from an American school. There you can just attend it to be a student. The guy wasn't exactly doing anything in school, but was allowed to "study".

archive.fo/rYgJU

I try looking him up by florida has about 94000 scott peterson

Usually I'm skeptical about the conspiracies posted here, but this really isn't even a conspiracy. It was a wealthy school district full of future political elites and from my own experience I know this kind of stuff happens in California as well, and probably all over the country. Not remotely surprised, though disgusted. Trump had better bring this up after he suggested raising gun age limits to 21.

try with one T
Scot Peterson

Remember FBI user? This is the fucking shit he was hinting at. Systemic crime in the system.

>not wanting to drive the news cycle and wanting to scream angrily at an ocean of piss all the time

>because blacks and compulsory education = heightened crime
>because blacks = heightened crime
FTFY

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOK AT THIS PIC THIS IS PROOF THE SHOOTING WAS FAKE

You don't need larping nigger to tell that that

To be fair a lot of schools are like this. Preppy kids are everywhere and a lot of them are extremely vocal. I went to a school very similar to this one and the same thing would have happened. The media jumped on an opportunity to capitalize their talking points and are using these kids

That much is obvious. I don’t know what actually went on with this shooting though. Something fishy is going on but I don’t know if *that* much will ever be solved

TL;DR?

>ok now its getting interesting.
this
now we're getting into the meat of the thing

schools (not just in flordia but all over the country especially where groids and spics congregate) will excuse basically any behavior to keep the federal gibs flowing. pretty much anything short of murder and they'll look the other way.

but noooooo those of us who said shit like this would happen with the continued federalization of education were crazy.

BUMP

turns out anecdotal evidence is 100% proof

Now we see where this narrative comes from.

If the entire county/sheriffs/schoolboard doesn't end up in jail the US is a failed country.

I dunno where this guy lives or how old he is.

You need a huge? Q user is LARP who is coping FBI user.

I just rewatched this, the older I get the better it becomes. It holds up extremely well too, even with the tech and the process of spying on people, especially for the first season, being extremely outdated.

I think the Last Refuge just uncovered the DNC criminal network.

Did Broward teens move Hezbollah cocaine for the gangs?

I think it is base of operations for the whole damn gang of the Cabal.

This is it.

I have family and friends that go/worked there. They are a spoilt rich school with lots of big money connection

Kids faced with possible expulsion and life ending punishment make good recruits for crime

Both of them are LARPs, their are no insiders

the US failed in 1865 when the federal government decided it knew best how to run your lives and when it used morals as an excuse to fight a war for shekels.

A conspiracy is a plan among multiple people to commit a crime. That is what a conspiracy is. That is the meaning of that word. Who do you see in this thread conspiring?

follow up? none of these guys ever do any follow up. All these theories thrown back and forth without ever so much as research or proper follow up. Do some leg work, if the stakes are that high, the take over of america by the (((them))), find them!! everybody and everything leaves a trail, both physical and digital. Or maybe this all just fucking bullshit

Die kike die

FbI user didn't rely on public info like q user and FBI user has been proven accurate by the enfolding of events. You probably haven't even read the FBI user threads

This deserves a full investigation before Congress does anything. We don’t deserve to have restrictions and to be punished because our government fucked up BIG.

well they seem to use a lot of south americans who may or may not be here legally

Is this why Chicago is such a mess? Did other school shooting counties have similar agreements? Is that it?

Holy fucking shit, this is huge. Israel and his cronies needs to hang for this.

>Usually I'm skeptical about the conspiracies posted here, but this really isn't even a conspiracy. It was a wealthy school district full of future political elites and from my own experience I know this kind of stuff happens in California as well, and probably all over the country. Not remotely surprised, though disgusted. Trump had better bring this up after he suggested raising gun age limits to 21.

FBI user thought Mike Flynn would be the Vice President by now

Why the fuck are they censoring this?

The problem is that in schools they interact with others. In ghettos they are contained. So the shit spills out into general population primarily in schools.

I didn't go to school in the US, so was not exposed to nogs. My kids went to school in the US, so I became very aware of the black problem through them. If it wasn't for schools, normies wouldn't be as racist as they are, because you constantly come across the obvious. So schools in particular is where all the narrative fails. Ghettos are not visited by normies. But school is where you see all the bullshit that nogs are humans crystal clear. I personally never even come across the blacks, but the schools are designed for blacks now. They mature very differently than white kids, so all this acceleration in elementary school and then stagnation in high school is designed to accommodate blacks. So the whole education in the country is fucked and crime spills out into a general population even with limited number of nogs. It's a total disaster, and it's mostly affecting schools. Black crime in a ghetto is not really an issue people give two shits about.

We have to get this front page everywhere.

I’m not smart or autistic enough to “solve” this shit myself. Goddamn I sometimes wish I had a time machine. Then it’d be fucking easy.

Q predicted this