Post ITT if you foresee the coming American Civil War 2.0

Post ITT if you foresee the coming American Civil War 2.0

>gun banning favoring at an all-time high

Cya on the field Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d1s1-z1Z-tg
youtu.be/_XZvMwcluEg
resist.com/Onlinebooks/CWII.pdf
solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/fm-6-2003-ethnic-cleansing-operations.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=uCUnhoe0rpU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_apartment_bombings
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

None of you alt right weenies will hold anything other than black dildos to please yourselves on a nightly basis
You're all pathetic small dicked virgin losers on here

Go back to tumblr faggot kys

>Parroting the other alt-right meenie that called you out for being a right faggot. Acting like what you said was even coherent at all

youtube.com/watch?v=d1s1-z1Z-tg
let it roll friend

hey where can i get one of dem cool hats

??

I'm ready... my body.... my body is ready

He thinks most of us don't have multiple guns...

not gonna happen czech these digitss fagit

We'll be up against soyldiers, goyblins, niggers, and trannies. It'll be glorious.

>forgetting to greentext your second sentence

Be nice to cats you fuck

Your liberal bantz is as bad as your hygiene.

Nice

Civil war is happening chzek

What none of you realize, you will willingly put your weapons down. Very few will not be affected. They’ve found out they don’t have to take guns and it’s all a distraction anyway. Get ready for the ride!

But which side will get the tanks and drones?

>Gun banning favoring at an all-time high
>Minority population at an all-time high
>Female electorate at an all-time high

This is the future our ancestors chose. I hope it at least starts while I am still young enough to fight.

It only took 3% last time.

Checked. It’s reall

would be an honor to fight at your side to the death user
MOLON LABE commiecuck faggot pussies

We just need the electricity to go down for 12 months and all the city fags will starve to death

I-is he here?
CHECKED

If they try to take the AR it will come to that... See you on the field user. God speed.

God speed

Pretty much a non-issue. No government on earth is going to sign off on droning their own citizens on their own soil near their own infrastructure. Why do you think the feds get so creeped out about white guys hiding out in the woods?

Tanks were used during the first pushes into Iraq but were not utilized very much at all in Afghan because we were dealing with an insurgency from the get go. A civil war in the US is the worst case scenario for the left. The military will probably split 60/40, maybe even 70/30 favoring the side that doesn’t want to wipe their asses with the Constitution. We have hundreds of thousands of angry combat vets who like their guns and gender conforming bathrooms who spent the best years of their life fighting guerillas and insurgents in middle eastern and African shitholes and training some of the most backward assed militaries on the planet.

yup
good thing I got my AR-15 and my Ak-47 Draco
plus my henry rifle and henry shotgun
And that's just MY guns, the rest of my family has their own fucking kek

be advised that NSA and FBI are monitoring this thread bro..

i'll be dropping some red-pills for them then

Fuck the field though. A real scenario like that, you gotta act like an insurgent. Sabotage vehicles and ambush gun grabbing government lackeys.

It's a meme u dip

KEK

If you could just fuck with people using rf and really disrupt the ol senses. Would it be a stretch to cause mass hallucinations or hysterias with news broadcasts and AR/VR. Intels new glassesthing projects on the retina. Shits gonna get strange. I hope more continue to wake up to what is happening. The real war will have more terrifying tools than modest guns.

My bad I just like animals and meme flags

I think we're very close to one. We'd be even closer except for Trump winning. For a democracy to function the people must have sense of shared identity. Some common point of view to feel connected to one other. Too much Diversity destroys A Democracy.

its k

With all shit you niggers get in the water the only civil war you'll have is prolapsing your asshole

panicky bible-thumping 'aliens are demons' alex jones Christians will be the easiest to fuck with

Holy shit.... link to vid?!

WTF IS THIS ?!!

I don't think we will, if the do try a gun grab the fucking military will revolt, and we will be integrated into their ranks as a militia. It will be a very short war.

kys your dumb ass doubleposted shill.

>>> /x/

Heh. Probably.

bump

>pissed off gun owners
>a bunch of fruity asses swinging bongs and dildos
I give it three days

still try think about what this is.

What makes you think I'm a shill/sheep? I've been further down the rabbit hole than you will ever be.

We're literally in a new cold war against Neoliberals, lad. And it's starting to heat up. Yes, the crisis actors crowd is trigger happy, but we're all on the same spectrum, and we need the crazier types to fire us up.

Tfw a Florida sheriff named Israel wants the NWO to take your God-given rights away so that the Chosen Jews can quickly implement their Talmudic Israeli hegemon over the globe.

I do believe a God or the Fates etc give the more perceptive of us synchonicities in life, and that this shooting happening in Scott Israel's county, and his tight relationship with Haddassah's Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, is a giant sign for all Sup Forumsaks to further unite and prepare.

Boys, the next 9/11 is upon us. They see blood in the water, yet it's the blood they shed themselves. They want white male Americans to take a knee. Ohnononono! My family taught me well. I've read Martin Luther's On Jews & Their Lies, and Henry Ford's International Jew book. My white grandfathers were both veterans. One was never the same when he returned from war. Have these goddamn Zio liberal queer Yankees had grandfathers who risked it all so that we can live free? Just so some fucking philandering beady-eyed kike with a gleaming yellow star can give us the stink eye on Commie News Network?

Does Scott Fucking Israel think he can disarm all of us? Fuck his Talmud. My New Testament begs to differ with S Israel. I'll go to war for all my Sup Forums brothers! They keep pushing and bitching. But the eagle surrenders for no one!

Bring it on Yankee Florida Kikes!

IF we get a civil war, there's no way in fucking hell I'll be fighting in the open. Are you insane? If we get a civil war, your duties aren't to fight toe-to-toe with the treasonous fucks who try to restrict the rights of Americans. Your duties are to bring as much necessary infrastructure as possible down.

Power lines? Knock them down. Power plants? Blow them up. Government buildings? Blow them up/shoot them up/burn them up. Loyalist Traitor convoys on the highway? Thanks for the IED manual, Mohammed!

well most people that are against guns, have never used guns or have limited knowledge on them so that works in the favor of pro gun people during a civil war. It will be a slaughter, and even if the nigs side with the leftards they cant even hit shit. Niggers in your country shoot a whole magazine and dont even hit shit.

What have I said that you don’t like. I’m not being very general but the idea seed is there. Share.

youtu.be/_XZvMwcluEg

NOTE: THIS THREAD WAS STARTED BY A RUSSIAN SHILL WHO IS TRYING TO CREATE DIVISIONS IN AMERICAN SOCIETY.

this would be some good entertainment

Stop the supply of soy from reaching these commie hives and it's over. Commiefornia will burn.

I'm actually from south dakota...

Found the Russian bot

Same. Cut off the heat from November to February. The chinks, poos, and city bugmen would freeze to death.

>gun banning favoring at an all-time high

this is bullshit. media is trying to put this notion forward as if everyone agrees but its completely bullshit.

uhhhh..... This is a honey pot post... don't respond...

pretty much and he got called earlier. His software is backfiring and double posting making himself like like quitethe silly goose.

k bud

> It will be a slaughter
Bud, not so fast. Please understand these NWO kikes have wargamed this next civil war out to near perfection. They'll use biological agents. They'll use shit we can't conceive of. The police will split 60/40 for patriots, but it will be a fight. They'll target our women. Our children. Our churches. Our water supply, and there's a biggie. You look at Scotty Israel, not much in the field, but formidable behind the scenes. Bibi on line #1, be sure.

Yes goyim we should all unite as Americans to get rid of our constitutional rights.

Anybody who is willing to fight for the second amendment is a Russian and a Nazi.

>t. Vladbot9000

but you're a leaf... stay in your lane cancuck

You should change your proxy there Boris, it makes it look like you're from Canada.

Found the schizo

its been coming for a while now but its really ramped up lately. I highly recommend everyone here read Civil War II by Thomas Chittum. It was written in the 90's but it does a good job of explaining where we are and what is required to start the civil war. We are pretty fucking close.

resist.com/Onlinebooks/CWII.pdf

This is a good one too. Ethnic Cleansing Operations.

solargeneral.org/wp-content/uploads/library/fm-6-2003-ethnic-cleansing-operations.pdf

What is the final tipping point of the civil war? how can we achieve it?

I was vaguely speaking along the same lines. I do think that fucking with the signal in people has besn proven quite effective. That could just make people go limp or get sick. It’s easy to transit that from a speaker or screen.

Pledge your allegiance to Vladimir Putin

Nope. Just more indictments.

It's nearly time to reclaim this nation from the bottom of the barrel filth that has taken over both parties. The deep state and the corrupt politicians will be purged and this land will be cleansed in fire as we the people force this republic into a great rebirth. The sickness will be cured and life will be won! Hail victory!

youtube.com/watch?v=uCUnhoe0rpU

If you allow your enemy the option of retreat, they will more often than not take it. If you surround your enemy on all sides and leave no path for them to flee through, they will fight like lions. Ban the guns, faggot. It'll be the biggest slaughter of libshits the world has ever seen.

>No government on earth is going to sign off on droning their own citizens on their own soil near their own infrastructure.

The citizens of Aleppo are on the phone, they'd like to have a word with you.

Also, I have a bunch of dead Russians calling in on my Spirit phone, they want to say hi!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_apartment_bombings

I would love to see tanks getting over the mountains and rivers with all the bridges and roads destroyed also while being under constant attack.

What's a Leppo?

I hope USA has a civil war. I'll be able to crack open a beer, kick back and watch it live streamed at home

The government. The war will be 1/3 of the country who are pretty much current Trump supporters and Evangelicals versus the government. The army will split some will be loyal to the government and some will be loyal to the rebellion, it depends on who they think are the traitors. It will be drones and police-military operations versus guerilla tactics.

There isn't one single thing to kick it off. its basically a checklist that we need to mark off. the election of Trump and the creation of the wall postponed the war a bit due to slowing the influx of illegals. Basically there are 4 phases leading to the war.

1) foundational phase (cold war era)
2 )terrorist phase (90's to now)
3) guerrilla warfare phase (lasts only a year or so)
4) all out continuous war

we are on the end tale of phase 2. we are waiting for a) pictures of a starving child searching through garbage cans for food being pushed by the media, and b) a militia group/gang, whether white or nonwhite, posing on top of a military or police vehicle with a flag and maybe a dead crewman hanging out the hatch. We've knocked off pretty much everything else on the list up until that. Once those are satisfied, we hit phase 3.

>a first world country is going to bomb its own infrastructure

God I so hope there will be a civil war.
American v American in a battle to the death.
All on tv and for the benefit of overcoming my boredom..
Get it on

Hello Mister alphabet person please don't shoot my dog I was just kidding.
>t. a concerned citizen

>guerrilla warfare phase (lasts only a year or so)
no, we continue to do that until the left is tired of watching its children and loved ones die.
We also hunt jews and eleites.

>dead americans
yes please

> MUH RUSSIA
kek are both of you fucking retarded?
fuck off fucking kike shills

You know, or maybe Trump could just solve the whole problem by arming all the teachers and just let the teachers shoot it out with their kids, right?

I cant wait. Nogs and mexicans will try to act tough by bringing more guns to school. We gonna get lots dead nigs and spics lol

What do you think were gonna do when all the traitors jump your border leaf?

I see Gary Johnson is here with us tonight, anons.