None of you can deny the fact that you're all just a step away from suicide...

None of you can deny the fact that you're all just a step away from suicide. You chose anime and manga over a fulfilling real life. That mistake deserves only one thing and that's death.

Pretty steep outlook you have on hobbies. Are you projecting? Seek help.

Having anime as a hobby and having a fulfilling life is not mutually exclusive

How is anime and manga not a fulfilling real life?

once the super ai takes over and makes anime heaven real, we don't need to kill ourselves.

I'm actually pretty happy but thanks for your concern.

Nah I choose video games.

Video games much better than anime.

Butthurt to a whole new level.

And you chose shitposting on Sup Forums. Good job.

You've been had.

>pushing enter before typing your response

What?

You fucked up because you are a fuckup. Why do you even bother? End it all you miserable shit.

I want to but I'm afraid.

Projecting are we? I can think of only one solution for a neckbeard.

Enter

Shi-ne

does my full time job and financial security also warrant suicide?

haha the answer is yes, fag

This presents a fundamental misunderstanding of the lonely user archetype. They don't lack lives because they love anime, they lack lives and love anime to fill the void.

>suicide

No user, I wish I was dead but it's a pain in the ass to die, and it's even more of a pain in the ass to commit sudoku, so I just continue living because it isn't nearly as big of a pain in the ass.

Wait are you waiting for then?

God fuck that Conan episode

that one manga with the teasing middle school girl to get an anime adaptation, duh

But I'm a normalfag with a bright future ahead of me

>tfw you can afford your own house and can masturbate to anime girls as loudly as you want

An illusion fabricated by the Jews.

>tfw you will never have a lovestory like a anime.
>tfw you will never have a girl that loves you soo deeply she won't ever immagine of cheating on you.
>tfw you will never wake up motivated to do your best for the sake of that person and the child you both are raising
>tfw 2d will never exist.

And here we are, thinking why we aren't swinging on that already.

Cry harder /r9k/ loser.

>normalfag
>bright future
Pick one and only one.

I'm too much of a wuss to commit suicide, but i'd gladly accept death if it ever were to come to me. Or that's what i think, i guess.

You confuse your two dimensional fantasies with what's real. You think self-gratification to lolicon is healthy when it's not. There's probably someone out there for you but you don't go find that person. All you do is fear the possibilities and shit yourself in from the world. That's just as good as being dead.

Just say "goodbye 3D world" three times and re-watch Toradora. Also stop replying to shit threads.

Really good anime and manga thread. Truly a bunch of perma virgin borderline pedophiles talking about wanting to die is what this board need.

it's the best feeling in the world, isn't it?

that exists, you just have to create it and work hard at it.

Whenever you people think of suicide, just realize that there's no reason to believe that whatever comes after death will be any better.

Don't you have somewhere to be normalfag?

>bourgeois bohemian
the marxists will come for you first

>start blogging thread
>surprise at normalfags coming in

Learn to sage and report garbage thread.

Reporting apparently does nothing. I guess mods decided to leave a sticky thinking people will actually listen and fucked off for good.

That ship sailed a long time ago. Sup Forums has been nothing but ronery pedophilia since 2003. There's no hope for a collective of societal rejects that feed on each other's suffering.

But user, I'm going to become fluent in Japanese, write a bestselling LN, and form a circle of single female authors who will all be tsun for me.

>tfw walking around naked and leaving anime paused on your tv

I enjoy living, and when I don't enjoy living, I remember how frightening death is

You can't accomplish that. Soondeer girls are all bitches.

I did sage though.

Is that an over-complicated way to say "not an arguement"?

It's a way to say that your spacing doesn't matter.

I'm not him, but what spacing?

>tfw you have your own place but like opening the windows when you jack off so you still gotta jack off quietly

You don't have your """own""" place if other people can see it.

This.

What?

Why would you care about people you won't even see? And how loudly can you masturbate?

Huh?

dude w
ha

t

Mods are fucking worthless niggers.

stop

shitposting

in

this

quality

thread

Because I open the windows in hopes of getting subtly caught
Making noise would make it too obvious

Sad virgin NEETs crying about how worthless they are is a part of board tradition.

>armchair psychologists

>psychologists

Better delete these evil general threads discussing anime and manga so we can make space for virgin NEET losers crying about not having a gf.

Anti-general fags really make me think.

Why would i commit suicide when i have everything going for me? Hell even when I was at rock bottom i never thought about suicide since i knew it was temporary

And most of the threads actually about anime still end up being pretty much just generals.

That is really creepy user! You sound like those ougifags in the monogatari series. They think that they can enter the monogatari world by ending their life here. Something like that.