Kaikimonogatari when?

Kaikimonogatari when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e5HkuhSEnPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well, aren't you Koi

Kaiki best girl. Can his theme even be topped? I think not.

Fuck no.

Is it still controversial to say he had been a ghost in Hana and he genuinely died at the end of Koi?

How would you make Kaiki go doki doki for you?

I'd tell him sweet little lies.

>sweet little lies.
Say no more.
youtube.com/watch?v=e5HkuhSEnPQ

No, but it is kind of silly.

There's no good reason to think it's silly.

He's dead user, only his seed lives inside crab.

Why is Sup Forums always attracted to the angsty cuck characters?

He is a japanese Batman.

In Koyomimonogatari they kind of confirm he is still alive though. He even shows up with bandages on his head in the middle of a lot of people. Gaen also talks about him as if he is still alive.

>He even shows up with bandages on his head in the middle of a lot of people
Not something Nisio intended.

>Gaen also talks about him as if he is still alive.
She doesn't speak in a way that confirms he isn't a ghost. She talks like she isn't sure what happened to him, but tries to reassure Araragi that Kaiki reaped what he sowed so Araragi shouldn't feel bad about it.

I'd watch the shit out of it

>Kaikimonogatari when?
That would be the volume continuing where musubimonogatari left. We can't be sure when but as soon as we get a leak that the next volume would be the continuation of musubi, expect that it would be kaikimonogatari.

What possible scenarios would be in the volume?! Remember the cliffhanger in musubi?! Araragi was actually gonna say to
Hitagi that they don't need to make-up for the third time because he will break up with her completely.
>Now, if I said what I am about to say, she might cry even more.
That is because he realized that he was doing Hitagi disservice because he will outlive her and continue to play house with Shinobu after Hitagi dies.
>Anyway, why should I talk about breakups when we haven’t even made up properly yet? That’s the first thing we have to do.
>I don’t want us to be looked at as a couple that separates and gets back together all the time. I had enough of dragged-out reconciliations.
Hitagi cries about it and tell everything to Kanbaru. Tsubasa will learn about it too,finds Kaiki and then tell him about what happened. Kaiki confronts Araragi and then talk about what Kaiki said in Koi to take care of Hitagi for him and Araragi tells him that he will not change his mind. Kaiki gives him the heavy crab and he is stuck on the same spot for three days. Kaiki goes to Hitagi and they talk like always. Kaiki felt guilty about leaving her with Araragi. He confesses to Hitagi and she immediately accepts him. Well that is to be expected. blah! blah! blah! He proposed to her and she accepted it. They got married and only Araragi was not invited.

>There you go! That is your Kaikimonogatari.

>Sup Forumsnons actually like this cuck

Ragi and Crab fucking

>Ragi and Crab fucking
Talk about high tech! Is that the telepathic fucking that everybody is talking about?

I want Kaiki to come back and sing for another opening.

Best monogatari opening by far.