Oregon passes gun control bill which prohibits "domestic abusers" from purchasing a gun

>Gov. Kate Brown will sign a bill the Legislature sent her Thursday to ban convicted domestic abusers and stalkers from buying or owning guns.

>Brown praised lawmakers for passing the bill, saying it will keep guns from dangerous people. She said bipartisan support for the proposal reflects many Americans' desire for more restrictions on owning guns.

It has begun. The first efforts to control gun ownership have been carried out.

Other urls found in this thread:

oregonlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2018/02/oregon_passes_gun_control_bill.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KltBeXu4I7Y
gov.oregonlive.com/bill/2018/HB4145/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Link:
oregonlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2018/02/oregon_passes_gun_control_bill.html

Convicted felons shouldn't have access to guns, it's pretty obvious.

Keep in mind that domestic abuse can include telling your wife No, she hurting herself attacking you, and taking your credit card back from her so she won't spend you into debt.

Sure, just like every guy on the registry was just taking a piss in public

You know damn well I wasn't trying to imply everyone accused of domestic violence is innocent.

The only one I'm willing to believe without evidence of what you listed is the "felony murder" of her hurting herself attacking you

Felons should have the ability to restore their rights after they have served.

>she hurting herself attacking you
While I agree this is wrong you have proof of anything else

You're acting like this isn't the first state to do this.
You're also acting like women will abuse this to fuck over their progun husbands.
>I had that happen to a goy friend of mine.
>What a shame to lose a range buddy to a roastie.

Isn't this already a law?
Felons, violent criminals, domestic criminals, drug addicts are not allowed to purchase firearms

MILITIA ACT OF 1903

No, because the government defines what is a felony.

Uh the government already prohibits people with even misdemeanor domestic assault for possessing a gun on a federal level since 1994

This. You have rights, don't beat people up, own firearms happily and lawfully.
You sacrifice some of your rights when you start breaking the law.
youtube.com/watch?v=KltBeXu4I7Y

>women lie for alimony
>congrats, you have no guns.

> can't lie if you kill her

Lol cucks.

You should move to a purple state and uncuck yourself.

>be american man
>wife lies about you hitting her
>lose all your money, kids and constitutional rights

I have a civil domestic violence restraining order because my wife attacked me and she hurt herself during the assault.

It's not a criminal conviction, but
I still can't get a gun.

The level for civil domestic violence is low, not like in criminal.

An accusation is not a conviction.
If you have a problem with the justice system, that is a separate issue.
That's leftist theory to improperly solve unrelated problems with bad ideas.

BlackmanPointingtoTemple.jpg

This is a good thing.

The less guns in the hands of WHITE MEN the better!

Why's he pointing at it, is the rabbi out with a rattlecan again?

Really? I figured a law like this would require an actual felony conviction. That's rough m8

This is a VERY good start.

Congratulations Kate!!

Now we NEED to extend this to ACCUSED domestic abusers and stalkers because we KNOW how women get FUCKED OVER in the biased and patriarchal justice sytem.

#MeToo

This is SUCH bullshit. I had a crazy ex who got me arrested 20 years ago for HER attacking ME. Now I have a misdemeanor domestic violence and I can’t buy a handgun. I didn’t do SHIT to that bitch.

SHALL

You people don't understand that the Oregon law bans people who HAVEN'T BEEN CONVICTED OF ANYTHING from having guns.
They do not even get there day in court.
All it takes is a disgruntled family member to go to a judge and say so and so is violent and I'm ascared.

Fuck off CIA bot niggers. I can tell you are bots because you all glow in the dark.

No. Not voting. Too many losers. And btw the VAST majority of felons are pieces of shit and deserve jail

Kate Brown is an awful governor, and her successor is gonna be even worse

People convicted of domestic violence are already restricted from buying guns in several states.

Your logic is a little confusing, how is that a problem?

That's fucked.

Felons? Dumb nig, most domestic violence cases are misdemeanors. Also, you have no idea how crooked the system is, clearly. I have a DM charge on my record, from an ex girlfriend, who called the police on me while I was at work, and said I "kicked her in the ass". Which I did not, I did half heartedly kick at the hoe, and missed by a good 3 foot on my way out the door to work, lol. Well, turned out the whore was cheating on me and found this as a perfect way to have me locked up while her new boyfriend helped her move her shit out of my house. I fought the case for 6 months, and $5,000 in lawyer fees or so, before I was tapped out and said fuck it. I dismissed my legal counsel in the court room, and told the judge to lay it on me, i was tired of fucking around and dragging this nonsense out. I said I'm not guilty, but for the sake of moving on with my life, I'm guilty. He looked up at me, over his glasses, on the bridge of his nose, and said, son are you sure you know what you're doing? I said, yes sir, I want this over. It would have been an additional $2500 for my kike lawyer to take it to trial, and god knows how long and how many more back and forth proceedings. They sentenced me to anger management, and put me on probation for like a year, and I had to pay more fucking fees and fines.There are a lot of innocent dudes who go down on DM charges out there, it's just another fucking government hustle. You have no idea. If you're a felon then fine, no guns, but no guns for a misdemeanor DM charge is bullshit.

Things like this are why all non-MGTOW men in the current year are retarded. All it takes is for some cunt to falsely accuse you of rape, and suddenly you are guilty until proven innocent and can no longer own a gun.

> convicted felons
According to the bill, you can be permabaned just from a misdemeanor or even a restraining order

gov.oregonlive.com/bill/2018/HB4145/

All of this. I had a similar situation t

Good grief, if you have been married to a woman so long that she hates you enough to make false abuse allegations, you deserve to have your guns taken. The pussy will be better and more frequent if you simply divorce. Oh I forgot, muh sheckels...

You're going to have a dyke governor? Are you trying to one up California?

That is retarded considering a woman can beat the hell out of you, call the cops, and the police will haul your ass off because her knuckles are bloody from beating your ass.

shit laws dont stop felons from getting a gun off the street and putting 2 in the back of your mother head

mgtow was right again

Why not? If someone serves the time and they are released they should have the chance to regain their rights in court if they have reformed.

This is a very good start but what about the creepy men who don’t have any domestic abuse charges because can’t even get a girlfriend or wife? History proves that it’s the loners who commit mass shootings so I think they should make it illegal for a man that does not currently have a girlfriend or wife to vouch for his character to own a gun.

Agree.

Good. Men need to raise their standards. Wanna live with someone that gets you domestic abuse, enjoy Tyronne breaking in and shooting you

I hate Portland.

>(((Lautenberg amendment)))

This already exists on the federal level.

that was already law
What the fucking fuck?

Good move. Makes sense.

Keep pushing it Jews, when it snaps the backlash will destroy you all.

What if eating breakfast becomes a felony?

If you're white and eat breakfast it's a felony.