Why do the japs have such shit taste?

myanimelist.net/news/50582644

Go back there.

Seriously never heard of Tiger and Bunny but apparently Japs love that shit

This list is from a television poll, you are seeing an average nip taste in anime. A 2ch top 100 would probably look different.

That being said, this list is better than MAL's top 100, which is probably the best reflection of average western taste.

I've watched over 700 series and browsed this place on and off for eleven years and never heard of it either until now. Strangest thing.

Also what the fuck is Joker Game doing at 12? It was boring as fuck. Do they really get off on that Nippon#1 shit that much?

Most Japanese people aren't neckbeards who watch 100's of hours of Anime.

>Cardcaptor Sakura at #8
Based nips, honestly. You might not even see it on a western top 100.

What rock were you faggots living?
It's insanely fucking popular.

Glad to see LoGH fairly high up there. Honestly if you were to make a Western top 100 it would probably be worse. For proof just see the MAL top anime list

Fujos user.
The anime industry is still largely male centered.
This is a tv pool which likely took a 50/50 gender ratio making fujishit more visible.

LoGH is ranked even higher on the MAL top anime list.

I think I just accidentally slipped into an alternate timeline, because that doesn't make any sense at all. 154 days of anime watched and have never heard a word about that shit.

In japan, not at all in Sup Forums

>MAL's top 100
Speaking of which, their taste got slightly better.

Their rating system is so fucked. Only monogatari fans are watching the 73rd monogatari series, of course they are all rating it 10/10. Same reason there are like ten Gintamas in the top 20.

Every rating system that has a crowd vote is shit. It only speaks about the popular consensus.

If they normally ignore Japan and never look at doujins I can understand it. It's about ten years old and no one in the west talks about it.

This, we need a rating list where only people who watched 100+ anime, read the source material of every anime they read, know nip and have at least a daki of their waifu to rate anime.

why is love live so damn high?
I watched it, for the girls obviously, but the show itself sucks

This. CCS is the only series I think deserves a 11/10 rating (especially the CoalGirls 1080p BD rip, gorgeous).