You conservashits hate Planned Parenthood because you say it kills innocent kids...

You conservashits hate Planned Parenthood because you say it kills innocent kids, and yet you love the Second Amendment even though it results in far more child deaths. Do you guys really not see the disconnect here?

Let me just say this, I was once a proud gun owner myself, but after Sandy Hook I started to realize just how warped the mindset of my fellow gun owners really was and I could no longer take it. I wound up selling my guns in a buyback. It's time for comprehensive gun reform before more children lose their lives because backwoods rednecks want to play cowboy or pretend to be soldiers.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech_laws_in_Australia
abc.net.au/news/2011-09-28/bolt-found-guilty-of-breaching-discrimination-act/3025918
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_gun_laws#Australia
paintballaustralia.com.au/shooters_licence.htm
ballisticfirearms.com.au/QPS/Crossbow Legislation.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_issues_in_airsoft#Australia
ozlasers.com/australian-laser-laws
productsafety.gov.au/bans/yo-yo-water-balls
productsafety.gov.au/bans/novelty-cigarette-lighters
productsafety.gov.au/bans/smokeless-tobacco-products
productsafety.gov.au/bans/toys-containing-beads
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicycle_helmets_in_Australia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cigarette_packets_in_Australia
theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/may/03/smokers-to-pay-more-than-45-for-a-packet-of-cigarettes-from-2020
news.com.au/finance/money/why-do-we-pay-so-much-for-alcohol/news-story/1647c23acc476553ade5d77774b8fa7d
abc.net.au/triplej/programs/hack/ecigarette-ban-has-advocates-fuming/8431564
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_banned_in_Australia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_banned_video_games_in_Australia
weforum.org/agenda/2016/07/these-countries-have-the-highest-quality-of-life
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I’m actually pro choice because there’s too many niggers in this country

take away guns, knives will replace the problem. ban knives next, now what, people still fucking die

>the Second Amendment even though it results in far more child deaths

Your ability to do math is greatly compromised.

I'm not even pro-life and I think this is ridiculous.

The only conservatives who are pro-life are brainwashed Jew puppets AKA Christians. Abortion is the only thing stopping blacks from destroying your country quicker. Kill nigger babies, heil Hitler

murder all the babies you want faggot, I won't try to stop you. but I don't want my tax dollars subsidizing baby killing.

Over 600,000 kids were aborted in 2014, I'm pretty sure that's a hell of a lot more than are killed by guns. SAGE

Your comparison would be valid if you were trying to equalizing killing your unborn child through a doctor vs. kill your born child with a gun.

Does the 2nd amendment result in children dying? Unfortunately, sometimes, yes. Does it also save lives? Absolutely. A more accurate comparison would you be saying we should ban medicine because even though it saves lives, it also has killed many people due to some circumstances.

It wouldn't surprise me though if women took up arms to defend the right to kill their kid. Many people took up arms to defend their rights to own slaves too. That's what happens when you dehumanize something to the point where you don't see it as a person anymore, but just an object.

How is abortion any different from slavery on a base moral level? Western society has allowed women to decide SUBJECTIVELY whether the life they are carrying is worthy of living or not. A fetus (which is still a human life) is essentially private property of the woman carrying it, and she is allowed to do with it what she likes - identical to slave ownership.

If i was to take a gun and blow a pregnant woman’s brain out I would be charged with two murders. If the woman had an appointment to get an abortion tomorrow, and I kill her today, should I be charged with one murder or two?

Abortion is the only major medical procedure that has never been graphically portrayed in film or TV. This is because it would dispel the notion that it is a civilised solution to an uncivilised problem.

Not even pro-life

>2nd amendment kills more children than planned parenthood.
No. This is false. I wish your mom had been a bit more pro-choice though.

take our guns we kill every single democrat we can find. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

KEK!
blumenthal cuck u are

>kills more children.
Look up the abortion numbers, lolbertarian.

>implying children get killed in schools in first world countries
LMAO @ the 3rd world Americans

They will once more niggers arabs and spics come to your country.

Ya know, as stupid and asinine this comparison is and how wrong the you are about 2A rights supporters response to this, is at least be willing to humor you if the government was giving citizens guns using tax money. If you want to kill the thriving life inside of yourself because you're an empty, selfabsorbed, immature, childish, whore. Fine by me.
The problem is that you expect me to pay for it and when we don't you claim we're somehow taking away a woman's choice. You make duplicitous arguments about how planned parenthood does more than abortions and shouldn't be defunded, but you know goddamn well you'd be up in arms at the suggestion of letting PP perform all other health issues and opening up a separate facility to handle abortions and letting them try to get funding. By anchoring yourselves to "woman's health" along with abortion, you can attack anyone who doesn't want to pay for them as "anti-woman's Health"
In short. Go back to bed, your mother and I will be up shortly to tuck you in.

Liberals are all about protecting children, unless they are still inside their mother, do you not see the disconnect here?

There is a higher percentage of muslims in Australia than the US

Americans are just so fucking dumb. Who honestly thinks more guns will make the world safer? What the fuck? I just have to sit back and laugh at the dumb Americans. Hahahahhahahahaha

>another low energy shill thread

>far more child deaths

>a guy with a gun killed a bunch of kids
>get rid of all guns
Following that logic we should get rid of all medical equipment to avoid abortions.

White America is safer than straya faggot.

School Shootings
>Niggers/Arabs/Spics- 0%
>Asians -1%
>Mutts and Whites - 99%

>the second amendment actively sets out to kill kids
This is how you sound.

The Second Amendment saves innocent kids.

>Let me just say this, I was once a proud gun owner myself
Wow, I believe that alright.

Women should swallow
Nothings better then getting head while shooting a gun

It’s because niggers don’t go to school. They do all the shooting outside of it. And society hates whites.

whats stopping women from doing this?
spoiler: nothing

Its a load of shit and you know it is. No one cares if you walk around with a gun while aborting your niglet mongrel spawn you got from a one night stand with Jamal, no one cares and you know it. Thats what you can't stand, no one paying attention to you or your vagina.

>You conservashits
Stopped right there faggot.

>1 post by this ID

Freedom above all, nigger.

You say you love kids so you want to get rid of the guns yet you murder 100x more unborn babies a year than any guns ever kill?

Who's the real monster?

Also, SAGE

Actually, make that 2.

Stop trying to sow seeds of discord you Russian asshole.

don't try to argue with a pasta
a pasta is just that, a pasta
inanimate
soulless
there's no one on the other side
the pasta lives to derail, distract, and slide

If unborn babies took up arms to defend their right to life there'd be alot of dead liberals and niggers.

Why do lefties only think in abortion terms.

Also SAGE the only valid threads tonight are Hogg / Parkland / Kasky's a child trafficker threads.

SAGE

>white america

Didn't a white American just shoot 17 kids in a school?

HAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

another lib with a right wing meme flag. libs can't be honest about being lib, how can they be honest about anything else?

abortion rates far exceed gun op

nope, the FBI did and framed an autistic La Creatura as the fall guy

I'm pro choice and pro euthanasia. It's your body.

There were 652,639 abortions in 2014.

Cuckstralia is the BIGGEST nanny state in the world
>No right to free speech, hate speech laws out the ass
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech_laws_in_Australia
abc.net.au/news/2011-09-28/bolt-found-guilty-of-breaching-discrimination-act/3025918
>draconian gun laws
>Need a license for fucking air rifles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_gun_laws#Australia
>Need a fucking license for paintball guns
paintballaustralia.com.au/shooters_licence.htm
>Need a license for crossbows
ballisticfirearms.com.au/QPS/Crossbow Legislation.html
>Airsoft is banned
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_issues_in_airsoft#Australia
>LASER pointers over 1mw are banned (effectively banning the vast majority)
ozlasers.com/australian-laser-laws
>Fucking YO YO WATERBALLS are banned
productsafety.gov.au/bans/yo-yo-water-balls
>Novelty toy-like lighters are banned
productsafety.gov.au/bans/novelty-cigarette-lighters
>Smokeless tobacco is banned
productsafety.gov.au/bans/smokeless-tobacco-products
>Toys containing beads are banned
productsafety.gov.au/bans/toys-containing-beads
>Need a helmet to ride a fucking bicycle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bicycle_helmets_in_Australia
>Plain packaging on cigarettes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cigarette_packets_in_Australia
>Absurdly high taxation on alcohol and cigarettes
theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/may/03/smokers-to-pay-more-than-45-for-a-packet-of-cigarettes-from-2020
news.com.au/finance/money/why-do-we-pay-so-much-for-alcohol/news-story/1647c23acc476553ade5d77774b8fa7d
>E-cigarettes are banned
abc.net.au/triplej/programs/hack/ecigarette-ban-has-advocates-fuming/8431564
>Many violent games and movies banned or censored even after the R18+ certificate was introduced
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_banned_in_Australia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_banned_video_games_in_Australia

>it results in far more child deaths.

It doesn't

>Planned Parenthood, by definition, kills an individual (the baby). Also, I want to keep it legal for all non-whites.
>Ownership of guns doesn't kill anyone.
Slide/Bait Thread

Anything that results in a disperportionant number of niggers being killed is allways a good thing!

>m-m-m-muh false flag!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

>AMERICANS
>LETTING THEIR KIDS DIE IN SCHOOLS
>REALITY TV CELEBRITY AS THEIR PRESIDENT
>CONSTANT OPIOID EPIDEMIC
>FAILED WAR AFTER FAILED WAR
>COUNTRY RUN BY CORPORATIONS
>BLAME THEIR PROBLEMS ON MINORITIES

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH

weforum.org/agenda/2016/07/these-countries-have-the-highest-quality-of-life

>Australia 4th
>America: not even on the list

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

>2nd amendment causes more deaths than abortions

How autistic do you have to be to think that abortion causes less deaths in children than guns?

>y-you, you guys are hypocrites1!11111!!11!!

Fetuses aren't alive, sweetie

You only have to be American

I could be wrong but I believe OP has dangled some top tier b8 and something we could easily get liberals to regurgitate with 0 fact checking only to have the script flipped inside 24 hours.

Shittiest bait ive seen in quite some time.

Neck yourself faggot

>quality of life is freedom
You live in a comfy padded room. Your government treats you like a child.

yeah I'm such a prisoner because I can't use an airsoft gun HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Actually Libteratians hate planned parenthood because it's been using state funding without our knowlege.

Not to mention they have no respect for religious beliefs of tax payers.